Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

The Devil On Your Shoulder - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil On Your Shoulder

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm
The boy's hesitance brought on a certain urge to remove his blade from the sheathe and cut him down where he stood, but Kazuo resisted these baser impulses. His rage, his cruelty, his demons. 
"That might just be what you have to become, in the name of justice." Kazuo said gravely. "That's what necessary evil means." He explained. When the boy mentioned that he left a loved one behind in Konoha, that he feared to lose them, Kazuo merely shrugged.

"We're fighting for a better world for your friends back home. If you truly want to return to them, I won't stop you, but consider your decision carefully first." He told him, beginning to head back towards camp. "Tell me of your choice tomorrow morning. I'll speak to you then." He said, raising a hand in solemn goodbye.

(Exit)
(WC: 282)

+282 words towards Yuumei Infusion

Reposting my Mid-thread claim here since nobody approved it.

(TWC: 3861)

Mid-Thread claiming 

+2849 words towards Stage 2 Curse Seal of Heaven
+1012/3750 words towards Yuumei Infusion
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 pm
I'll approve it, right now -hit's button-
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 am
Oh and +40 AP
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:10 am
Sure, why not.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:33 pm
Ryou was glad to have a great leader like Kaz. After he said that they were fighting to make the world better, the young Lycan grew confidante in what he was doing again. "Thanks, Kaz, I will." He told his leader as he left. Now Ryou was all alone. A leader I can connect with and learn from is definitely one I will follow. He gave a slight smile as he thought of that. I hope you're ok with me being gone for a bit longer, Sal. He thought as if he was standing right in front of him. The young Lycan started back for the campsite so that he could get some rest, replenish his chakra and get ready for what's in store tomorrow. He looked at his arm as he reactivated the curse mark, it travelled from his shoulder to his arm in a pattern fashion. The power was amazing but still yet to be complete. Ryou clenched his fist before forcing the curse mark to go back into a resting state. He was finally at the site and laid down, but not before becoming a werewolf and using its fur to keep warm against the cold of the mountain. Hopefully, no one woke him from his sleep, he didn't want any trouble. 

WC: 215
TWC: 3232

EXIT 
CLAIMS: 
16 stats 
3232 WC toward stage one Earth seal
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default