Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Genin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Team Winter 2 Electric Boogaloo - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Winter 2 Electric Boogaloo

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm
Sure, Approved.

Also, Ill look into seeing if we can do something about getting you the mission rewards.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Team Winter 2 Electric Boogaloo - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Winter 2 Electric Boogaloo

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm
Ignore what I said before. Here is the new ruling:

Ayato: you are approved of all claims including mission rewards.

Miyamoto: if everyone else is cool with it, you can edit a post and add 125 Words. If  you do so, you can be approved of mission rewards. Otherwise approved of training WC. (Bump to let me know if you do this, because you will need to be re-approved.)

Kyousuke: I haven't counted up your WC, but it looks like you are about at 3k, WC. If you wish to tally it up and make an exit, you can claim things as well. (That is if you want. I expect because of your situation though, you don't care to.)

Genevieve: if you wish to claim WC as a CD training thread, you may, however, to claim a mission complete, you will need to to make an exit, and have enough WC to cover your quarter of the mission. (1268 by my math.)

Feel free to PM, Skype, or bother Kenshin to bother me if you have any other questions.
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 pm
[Exiting Post]
[Word Count: 1,332]
[Claiming: 6 Stat Points]
[Puting WC towards Body Replication Jutsu: 1235 (+ 1332)= 2567/ 3000 ]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 pm
In the future, if you could do me a big favor and link the jutsu you are attempting to train, that would make it easier on the staff to find, either that or just copy and past the link of the jutsu to the side (Being lazy is cool also.) I am familiar with that jutsu though, so you are approved, however, I might come back with a ruling on your stat gain. Since we ruled this will be a CD training rather than a mission, you might be allowed to claim 6 stats instead of 3, but I don't know for sure so I am going to have to bring that up to full staff.

If you don't here back from me or someone else, just assume this is approved as is.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum