Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Investicating the Dark cave (Mission) (Faith) Empty Investicating the Dark cave (Mission) (Faith)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:47 pm
Misson: The Dark Cave

Ryou was heading to the gates to exit into the desert to do the mission he was assigned. His aunt was so proud of him when he left the house, which he found kind of annoying but he still loved his aunt. She did point out that this was his first C ranked mission. This was also his first mission working with some one on a mission. On the way there he was nervous that he might be to weak for the mission, which he hated to dread on that thought.

Ryou made it to the gate that exit into the windy, sandy and hostile desert. Even with the description of the desert, he was so worried about it. Then he goes over the mission again. "A dark cave in the desert has begun to see some activity for some reason. At night people nearby the place have reported hearing loud noises and screaming coming from within the area." He read aloud. Ryou's curiosity also boosted this mission, he really want to know what they were going to find in the dark cave. He started listing things that it could be. It could be a monster or some kids making a ruckus or a shinobi summoning or a secret hideout for torturing. He hoped the one he was doing the mission with was strong. He looked out into the village to see if he could locate the mystery shinobi.

WC: 240
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Investicating the Dark cave (Mission) (Faith) Empty Re: Investicating the Dark cave (Mission) (Faith)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 pm
The pink haired woman would strap on her outfit, pack her weapons and extra water, before heading off toward the entrance of the village. This was a stupid mission for a high ranking kunochi like herself to be on, it was obvious that some citizens were walking around at dark, got scared off by an animal or heard some wind, and made up some story that went along with their fears. That being said, why was it that Faith was being put on this mission that was obviously far below her. She was supposed to be going on it with a genin, if they had a free genin that was open, he should probably be put on this by himself rather than wasting the Akari’s time. That being said, a mission was a mission, and the Akari would complete said mission to the best of her abilities.

Faith would make her way to the village gate and see that there was a small boy, not even a teenager yet, wearing a Suna headband, standing around waiting for someone/ something. Faith figured this was Ryou Kenshin, the genin that she was supposed to accompany on this mission. Akari would approach the boy and ask, “Ryou Kenshin? My name Is Faith Akari, I believe we are to be on a mission together. Am I mistaken?”

Faith tried to keep a positive outlook on the mission, Prehaps Akari could teach something to the young genin she was supposed to watch over during the mission.

Word count: 252
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Investicating the Dark cave (Mission) (Faith) Empty Re: Investicating the Dark cave (Mission) (Faith)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:55 pm
Ryou spots the jonin as Faith asks if he was right person. He nods, "I am Ryou Kenshin, I guess you're Faith." He holds out a hand for her to shake. "I hope I'm not a problem for the team." He says trying to see how she would take it, basically he tried to see her characteristics with how he act. Ryou hoped that he would work with her well and that this wouldn't be a bad mission because they were not compatible.

After the intro he would check to see if he left anything behind. Kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs and paper bombs, he wasn't missing anything. He looks back up to the jonin seeing if she was also ready.

WC:120
TWC: 359
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:38 pm
The boy would stand up and nod to Faith Akari, introducing himself, calling her by her first name, That seemed kind of strange for a genin to call his commander by the first name. She never had done that before, maybe it was a generational thing? Maybe it was a lack of respect the boy developed. Who knows? Either way, it wasn't really her job to teach the boy manners, (Even more so because Suna was more easy going) but to make sure she did understand.

The boy would come in and offer the woman a hand shake, and say that he hoped he wouldn't be a problem for the team. The pink haired woman would stretch out her hand and shake it. "Yes, I am Commander Akari," She would say, stating the name that she would preferred to be called, unlike before where she just gave her full name (Although whether or not the boy picked up on that, she couldn't be sure of.) "And don't say things like 'I hope I'm not a problem for the team.' You will not be a problem for the team. Is that clear?"

After the boy responded, she would look toward the desert. "Our mission is quite simple, to the point that I don't even know why they are wasting our time on it. There is a cave on the outside of the city. Some civilains heard something coming from the cave, and we are to go in to investigate and make sure there isn't anything that could be of danger to them. With all honesty, I think that this will turn out to be nothing, just the wind or something. However, orders are orders, so we are to check it out. Do you have any questions?"

Faith would look at the boy, and wait to see if he had any questions, presuming that he didn’t, the two would depart and head off to the location that they were given.

Word count 334
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:01 pm
Commander Akari? I guess I'll call her that, I hope she doesn't use a name like 'Genin Kenshin' or something. Ryou thought to himself as she told him her name. "Thanks, I'll remember that." He says in reply of what Faith said next. He felt he could trust her now, he like the nice complement from the much older shinobi, in fact, she was the oldest shinobi he had meet so far.

Ryou knew that he had everything and he knew the mission, so he didn't have any questions. He left with Faith to the cave of mysteries. Ryou put up his hood to protect himself from any sand caught in the wind that could hit his eyes. He had never been in the desert for a mission, he doesn't travel much outside the village.

There was still a part of him that hoped that the mission would get done fast so that he could train more, and another part of him wanted him to have a great adventure in the dark cave. Also with his thoughts was the new shinobi he met, Commander Akari. She was of jonin rank, so she had much more experience than him. He also thought of the cool things her could know with her age and experience. Deep down, Ryou hoped he would be able to witness the Jonin's skill.  

At the dark cave, nothing looked out of the ordinary. The cave's mouth wasn't huge, it was about 8 feet long and 10 feet wide. The cave didn't go out like some caves, but more down into the rock formation. Ryou lead himself and the Commander down into the dark depths but only a bit because there was point to the cave were you couldn't see your feet. "I guess it was a false alar..." Ryou was in mid turn to get out of the cave, when he gets cut off by some rocks being disturbed against the cave floor from someone running and someone whispering, but it was unrecognizable. Ryou quickly glanes at his Commander for instructions.    

WC: 334
TWC: 693
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:33 am
As the boy would say that this was a false alarm, Faith was about to agree with him, when suddenly, the sound of movement could be heard. Faith would activate her Golden eye ability to allow her to see what was going on in there. In that, what she saw was quite a frightening sight. She saw a small man, with a hunch back, he was shirtless, and in a pair of ripped pants. From his build, he looked like he hadn’t eaten for a while, he was quite pale, and had a wild look in his eyes. The Akari would look at him (Putting her hand up, signaling her team mate not to attack) “Excuse me?” The woman would state “We are shinobi from the village hidden in the sand, we are here to investigate rumors of something going on in this said cave. Are you the cause of the disturbance?”

The man, who was about 5’7, had to of weighed under 130 pounds, didn’t respond to the woman, but talked. “Run…. Run away form them… Gotta… stay hidden! Gotta stay hidden”

Faith would try to again ask the man to explain himself. “I am Faith Akari, Jounin from Suna, can you explain to me who you are?” But once again, the man would continue to talk to himself.

Faith would look over to her comrade. “I don’t know what is going on, but there is some sort of problem with this citizen. Do you want the option to talk to him? Or should we try to bring him in?”

Usualy, the Akari wouldn’t give her underlings the option or the chance to do something like this, she would just give her orders and expect her soilders to follow them. However, She wanted to see if the boy had any negoatiation abilities.
Ap: 500-20=480 remaining
Word count: 311
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:14 pm
Once the mystery person spoke, it was clear to Ryou that the person was scared of something. The word "Them," stood out to him, it mean't he wasn't scared of just one thing. Then the jonin asked him what he wanted to do. "I'll try talking to him." He told her. Then Ryou stripped himself from his weapon pouch and fuma shuriken, he didn't want to be seen as a threat to the already scared individual. "I come unarmed, my name is Ryou Kenshin, please, we want to help you." Ryou had calmly. He did have a back up plane with his jutsu if things got bad.

The man was a bit slouched over, like he was carrying something heavy. His face wasn't a pretty one but other wise it was pretty normal. His eyes were yellow as his teeth, that made Ryou guess he wasn't very used normal stuff like a tooth brush.

TWC:801

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 pm
(Just in case)
Health: 20
Chakra: 5
Stamina: 25
Speed: 50
Strength: 20

Faith Akari would nod and let the boy continue to do his thing, she felt like this was a good oppritunity to learn how to react to certain situations, she decided that she was going to step back and not interfear at all unless it looked like someone was about to die, in which case she would step in. But for now, it was Ryou’s turn to try to shine.

The skin and bones person would turn around to the young boy’s calm voice. He seemed to of take noet that the boy was speaking to him much more kindly and softly then the Akari who was spouting orders in a more hostile way. The kindness seemed to catch the mans attention, wether it was because he wanted help, or found the smaller boy as an easier target, was unclear. The man who was pressed up against the wall, cuddling in a corner, would suddenly uncurl and start to approach the two, “Ry…. Ryou Kensihn?” He would ask and start to approach the boy at a slow pace (Speed of 8), presuming that the boy didn’t do anything to stop him, or back away suddenly, the man would come within arm reach, and slowly reach out his hand and go to touch the young blondes face….

Ap: 470

Word Count: 230

(OOC: So, You have probably done this more than I have, but I just want to make it clear what is going on right now, This is An NPC, but we don’t have a mod to moderate it, as such, we will just decide what he will do. If you want, you can decide what he does, on the other hand, since Faith will most likely stay out of the interaction, I can also just npc it and you can just focus on doing what ever you would like. Your choice )
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:08 pm
Ryou watches with cautious eyes but keeps his face kind, it seemed to be able to get threw the man. After the man spoke his name after, shakily, Ryou then says with his smooth voice, "Yeah, Who are you hiding from?" He wonders if the people he was so scared of was ninja or just some bandits. Ryou kinda hoped it was some easy to take bandits. 

Then the man touches Ryou's face. He allowed the man to do so, hoping it would help him understand that he was there to help. The Ryou adds. "What's your name?" If the man tried anything funny, Ryou had prepared to use Dance of Willows on his arm so it wouldn't kill him, then he would heal is injury with his medical jutsu. Although he was fairly confidante in his plan, he was still nervous with him not being near his weapons. Ryou kept on smiling and trying his best to give off a calming vib. It did help to think of Commander Akari behind him, he imagined with her rank that she would be able to help him. 

WC: 186

TWC: 987

(OCC: I'm still new at this, I guess we will learn together <3)
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am
The man would press his hand up agains Ryou's cheeck, slowly carressing it, and would mumble. "The... the .... The skull man! Big man! has a skull on his shoulder..... scary man... kidnapped tenshin many moons ago...... made Tenshin.... made Tenshin work for the skull man! Tenshin..... Tenshin smart though! Tenshin saw that skull man left his room unlocked one dark time.... so.... Tenshin took his chance and ran.... ran all the way here.... but now.... Big skull man looking for Tenshin... if he finds Tenshin....." The man would curl up again and try to hide under his own arms.

When Ryou would ask the man's name, he would respond with "Tenshin's name is Tenshin! Tenshin be a good boy, but Tenshin ran away.... so does that mean Tenshin isn't a good boy?

The man had a nasty scratch on his arm, it was pretty deep, and looked like it had been there and been infected for a while, Ryou would go in and start to heal it.

"Th...thank you! Ryou Kenshin is a good boy! Nice boy! Maybe Ryou Kenshin won't tell the skull man that Tenshin is here!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum