Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

The Dark Cave [Mission] Empty The Dark Cave [Mission]

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 pm
Spoiler:

As assigned beforehand, it would be 8:30 at night over in Sunagakure no Sato, Anko having to arrive here early for the mission to wait for his team. It'd be an interesting, yet exciting task, for it'd not only be Anko's first mission, but the first mission his team had ever done together. "Kojin...Kenzo...Leander...Get ready!" Anko thought, smiling on the outside as he'd be pumped. This was a simple task, and the Uchiha couldn't wait for the reward he'd be given- the greedy little bastard he was. Time would tick as Anko would have to read all of the instructions: What cave to go to, how to enter, what to do, what to expect, etc. This was the most bothersome point of the mission. Reading was never the Uchiha's forte, and so he'd quickly skim through the notes, fold them up, and slide them in his pocket. He would look back, seeing if any of his teammates were even in the area. It was now 8:50, and not a single trace of shinobi were present. Then again, this was suspicious. Turning his Sharingan to the Third Tomoe, Anko couldn't sense anything, and so he'd wonder what he'd find in this cave- once they got there, at least. Albeit, he'd await the presence of his team, still keeping a lookout for where to head, along with any precautions that the team could/should consider.

240/1300 words completed for the mission

[Remember this: Due to mission rules, for this mission specifically, nobody can write more than 325 words in their post]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

The Dark Cave [Mission] Empty Re: The Dark Cave [Mission]

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:59 pm
Kojin, at the moment, was jogging towards the caves since it was close to 9:00. He had been caught up in his new Echo Follower Goggles to even notice the time. 'I knew I was forgetting something important!. It was the goggle's fault!' he thought. Okay.. maybe he had to take that back. The headgear was amazing! It even had night vision so the boy thought it would be bright to carry it along for the mission. It was currently sitting on his forehead, his headband around his neck. Speaking of missions, he was very excited for his first C-Rank. It would definitely be refreshing from only doing boring D-Rank missions all the time.

'In fact, I bet that we will be so awesome that we're going to complete the mission with ease' Kojin thought. Finally, the boy made it to his destination and it was only 8:55. Since it was getting a bit dark, he put the goggles over his eyes. "I guess I now have a chance to test these things out..." he mumbled. Seems like he was right, the goggles worked like a charm! He could see everything thanks to the night vision. "Oh, hi Anko-senesi! I didn't see you there" he called out. He was too caught up in the new headgear to notice his leader a few feet away. "So I guess we are still waiting for the others" he said.

He hoped that his teammates would come on time. After all, it was one of the team's rules to not be late.

{WC: 260-- 500/1300 words for the mission!~}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:24 pm
Kenzo was in his room not knowing what he had to do.In most of the times he had the tendency to forgot things,even important ones.So someone reminded him what he had to do.In that moment Kenzo left everything he had to do and leaved his house in a hurry running,meeting with the ones who were guarding the gates he told them quickly that he had to go to his first c rank mission.
He remembered what their leader told and again remembering that he had the Sharingan Kenzo started to run like hell and i a few minutes he came,but he thinked that he arrived late as he usualy does.Seeing the leader and Komizu ho told to Kyosuke"I arrived,i am sorry that i am late.Please don't use your sharingan on me,the next time i will not be late."He told to Kyosuke smiling while telling his head"Shit,if he uses a genjutsu this will be a bad experience."
[WC=170-670/1300 words for the mission]
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm
Leander step out behind Kenzo. He'd been walking out to meet up with his team and saw him running so followed him. He didn't think they were late but knew they had to be cutting it close. Though Lea had thought of nothing else besides this mission since Anko told them, he didn't want to appear to eager. Otherwise he would have gone straight there when Anko dismissed them. Stepping out from behind Kenzo Lea would smile to the group.
"Gangs all here." he said, trying to sound nonchalant. Then he caught a glimpse of Kojin. 'What are those?' he thought to himself. Lea had seen plenty of goggles, many in the desert wore goggles, but these didn't seem the same. 'And who would wear goggles at night?' he asked himself. He never asked Kojin though, choosing to ignore it, figuring Kojin might explain if Lea just waited patiently. 

{wc: 150.  820/1300}
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 pm
Anko would smile as it seemed everyone came on time. "Alright, now that everyone's here..." The Uchiha would announce, "More thoughts have come to mind. Should you find something special such as an item, inform me of it and DO NOT TOUCH IT! If we can loot it, we will, and ownership will be decided according to whomever deserves it most." Anko would pause as he knew this announcement specifically would trigger a few, if not all minds before him. "Also..." Anko would continue, "I have made our team's plans to succeed in this mission, so listen up! Kojin, as our enforcer, you'll be taking a peek with me of what is inside this cave. Should anything sudden happen, I will protect you. Kenzo. As the guard in this mission, you are to report absolutely everything that you see that could be of good use to the team. Finally...Leander. As the supporter, you have the most important role. You are to be the lookout in this mission and yell at us if anything goes wrong. In this mission, you are the second leader." Anko would smile at Leander specifically, knowing he could succeed with this very important goal. Despite how crappy it sounded, it was essential to the group. Heck, everyone's positions would be a necessity in this mission. "Let's move!" Anko would shout as he would begin dashing toward the cave, hoping the others would follow. Something odd would immediately strike his eye as he would take a peek. "Guys! Look!" Anko would yell. 

[WC: 256= 1076/1300]
[OOC: I will not be able to post until the 9th, so do not skip me. Also, it doesn't matter if we go over the amount of words required. We need to keep this mission detailed and realistic, so post as much as you'd like as long as it doesn't go over 325 words(once again due to rules)]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:31 pm
He quietly greeted his teammates that arrived after him. He then nodded as he listened to their leader's instructions. 'If there's an item I can't touch it... that will be hard for me to do' he thought. Usually the boy touches almost everything he sees, which maybe wasn't a good idea. After hearing the rest of Anko's instruction, Kojin did a small salute. It might not have been necessary, but he just felt like doing the action. He went to follow Anko after he stated to run towards the cave. His night-vision helped him see very clearly so that was helpful.

So when their leader had already taken notice of something, he was able to see what it was but not exactly. "Ah! A bat!" he exclaimed as he saw one come straight at him. The boy immediately ducked and watched it fly off into the distance. But for some reason he didn't feel as if that was what Anko was really looking at...

{WC: 166-- 1242/1300~}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:00 pm
"I can sense chakra,but still on a limited range,so i will try to help you with what i can."He told them starting to following their leader.This was their first mission and second meeting so the boy was so happy but ot screaming again as he did at their last meeting.Hearing the leader he started following them,thinking at his position as a guardian,but he told to himself that this could be an easy mission or a hard missions,it all depended on luck,and what could be inside.After a few seconds Komizu saw a bat,Kenzo surprised about Koijin's reaction sarted laughing for a few seconds."Koijin it was just a bat.Anyway we must have care."He told and the boy was right.He could hear something,something which came from something deadly.A snake,Kenzo believed that he was feeling a snake,in fact there were more snakes,and from the moment they entered the cave the team disturbed the snakes at first he believed this but in fact because of his laugh the snakes waked up,and so those deadly creatures were coming toward them."Sorry team."The boy then started weaving the necesarry handsings to create the hidden mist,now in this kind of situations since he mastered this D rank jutsu was something good.Now with the thick and dense mist the snakes were dezorientated,but they were supposed now to get rid of them,or kill them.
[WC: 250  1492/1300]
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:21 pm
Not even three steps into the cave and they were already encountering animals. Lea sighed as a bat spooked Kojin. Then as Kenzo started laughing snakes came around. Lea found it difficult to see already but his eyes were adjusting to the dark. But then a great mist rolled in. Lea wondered if it was something deeper in the cave that made the mist or one of his teammates. Lea really didn't know what to do. It was hard for him to see, near impossible with the mist and Anko had told him to be a look out. He thought Anko must have meant for him to wait outside the cave and keep lookout but should he try to help with the snakes? After a quick seconds thought Lea chose to have trust in his team and their rolls and to fulfill his own to the best of his abilities. He kept an eye out on the desert, keeping lookout. The moon had started to rise and Lea knew soon he would be able to see clearly enough. He also knew that the three inside the cave could handle anything, especially since Anko was with them. From the display that Kojin and Kenzo gave earlier that day, Lea wasn't worried. 'I'll do my part', he thought, 'you guys do yours.'

[twc 220]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:03 pm
Anko would watch as everyone would be experiencing different situations. With his Sharingan turned to the Third Tomoe, he could sense different chakra sources within the cave. As Anko would notice bats pass, and snakes swarming out of the cave, deep within, he could catch a glimpse of sinister looks from the people inside. What would also catch Anko's attention would be how the creatures were formed from chakra. "Summons?" The Uchiha thought before he could sense those sinister looks growing wider. "Phoenix Sage Fire!" Anko would shout, sending six bullets of strong flames into the cave, having them explode in a single area. The snakes and bats would vanish as Anko would walk into the cave. Laying there unconscious before him would be two Missing Nin. "Job well done team!" Anko would cheer as he would pick up the unconscious bodies. "Let's go." Anko would smile as he would begin moving with the bodies. The mist surely helped as Anko had been able to avoid those pests while operating. Albeit, he would applaud everyone later, but for now, Anko would lead the unconscious to the village prison, hoping the rest of the team would follow.

[Mission Complete After Everyone Else Posts Unless Interrupted]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 pm
Kojin sweat dropped as Kenzo did his mist jutsu to cover the cave. He had already seen the snakes and was ready to kill all of them in one go. He hated snakes! However, just as he was about to perform a jutsu, their leader had sent fire balls into the cave. There must have been someone in there if he had done that! The snakes had went away as well due to the explosion the fire balls had caused. The boy sweat dropped even more as he followed their leader into the cave and saw two unconscious bodies. "There were really missing nins in here?" he mumbled to himself.

He never really saw missing ninjas so it was new to him. Kojin shrugged and would follow Anko as he headed towards the village. He guessed the only thing that mattered at the moment was that they completed their mission.

{EXIT}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum