Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Early Morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Morning

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:09 pm
Sento looked at his brother with a blank expression for a little bit, before saying “Oh yah I totally knew that” and grabbing the scroll from his brother. He had no shame, he was going to learn this technique in one go if at all possible, so he knew that he had to seal something, but what to seal, what to seal. He thought to himself as he glanced around their living room. Then he spotted it on the stand beside the couch rested a pencil, something he could seal with ease on his first try, then he looked at the seal his brother had shown him, it seemed relatively easy to draw and replicate so he would give it a go.

Ever so carefully he would unroll the scroll and lay it flat against the ground holding down one end with a hand and the other with his knee, this would leave him with one free hand to perform the seal and he would use that free hand to slam his pencil smack dab in the middle of the scroll before activating the seal, and watching the pencil disperse into nothingness. He couldn’t help but feel a twinge of pride as he did so, four jutsu in two days, if he kept it up at this rate he could be a strong shinobi one day.

Satisfied with himself he looked to his brother and said, “Hope you weren't planning on using that pencil” In a joking manner that would come off as boasting, he enjoyed the friendly competition he was having with his brother. And decided to follow up with yet another smart ass remark to get his brother going. “Looks like I’m just better at ninjutsu than you, I’ve learned three out of four of our techniques before you could” he’d say clearly intending to motivate his brother to learn the technique.

TWC: 1003
--EXIT--
Requesting: basic medical level 1, generic sealing, and 5 stats.
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:15 pm
Hiei was clearly annoyed by his brother’s comment and remarked back “I've learned four out of four jutsus at a much younger age than you did, now I've got this technique down pretty much.” He drew the design on several scrolls and got ready to to activate them. He focused his chakra into his palms, kind of like what he had done with the medical ninjutsu technique, and hovered over the scroll. He then grabbed a butter knife, the same one he'd cut himself with earlier, and stabbed it directly into the center of the scroll. He had half expected it to break the paper, but was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it had been sealed before doing so. Hiei proceeded to do the same thing with a chaotic and random assortment of objects that he found around the room. He stopped only once he had filled all the scrolls with random objects, then he went around releasing hem back out of the scrolls. He looked to his older brother and smirked “Guess I can 
add this to the list of jutsu that I learned at a younger age than you.”

WC: 192
TWC: 1034

—EXIT—
Requesting: Basic Medical Ninjutsu Level 1, Generic Sealing technique, and 5 stats.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:54 am

Approved <3