Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

It gets EVERYWHERE Empty It gets EVERYWHERE

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:19 pm
Ayame trudged through the desert, trying to keep up with the rest. She did eventually fall behind, needing to rest a bit, but she could see the massive village in the distance, so it wasn't too bad.

She had another sip of water and dried her rat's feet whilst allowing her to drink. "Oh my poor Nita" she muttered noticing how stressed her little bear had been getting from the heat. At least her white fur kept her considerably cooler. However, both the girls were getting sunburns; Ayame on her exposed skin, and Nita on her ears, feet and tail. "It's okay Nita" Aya clicked, "It's only a mild discomfort. Nothing to worry about." 

Before she knew it she had approached the gate. It was so huge, and so different from Konoha. She stared at it awestruck, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "It's amazing" she muttered to herself, wanting to place her hands on it, to feel the vibrational energy emanating off of it.

She wasn't sure where the checkpoint was. Maybe the heat had gotten to her a little bit. "Permission to approach?" She called at the entrance awaiting a reply. She didn't want them to get the wrong Idea and thus remained polite, and likely meek-looking, being of genin rank and not having a very high confidence level to begin with. She assumed someone would be there, as it was idiotic to not have somebody posted outside such a powerful village in the event of an attack.

(If this is in the wrong place or at the wrong time, please let me know and I will remove it. I am here for the jounin exams)

-5 AP (one for heat and the other four for sunburn that I gave myself for realism because Ayame is super pale) (I don't expect to fight at all so I'll leave out full AP, but will edit if I need to)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

It gets EVERYWHERE Empty Re: It gets EVERYWHERE

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 pm
"Granted." At least she isn't being as weird as the last guy. Ryu would turn to the others at the gate. "I'm just going to head down the ninja way, don't open the gates yet." Walking casually down the walls of the village the kid would stop 10M's away from Ayame. Weak chakra, no muscle... She must be from the leaf. Oh, and she has a head band.

"Please, place your passport on the ground and back up ten paces." If she did as asked he would walk over to the papers and pick them up. "I just need to verify who you are, shouldn't take long." 
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:10 pm
"Uh, passport, right"  Ayame muttered sliding her backpack off her sunburnt shoulder, wincing in slight pain for the moment. She the slung it down on the ground in front of her, digging through her belongings. She found the passport and other papers needed to enter with ease and set them on the sand, placing a rock on top of them. She usually carried this rock to calm herself, but she figured she didn't want her stuff lost if a gust of wind came along. 

The stone was flat, round and smooth as if plucked from a river. It was about 9 cm in diameter each way and about 2 cm thick. The rock was the color of tomato juice with black brecciations through it, yet it remained smooth-looking and feeling. It had been polished to a slight shine over the time she spent sat in front of the Naka river in the leaf, conversing with Saito, her summon. It was red Jasper, not totally uncommon, but not usually found in rivers unless tossed in.

She triple checked through her papers and her bag to make sure everything was there.

"Shall I leave my bag?" she asked looking up and meeting the cautious man's eyes. He seemed rather relaxed, so she did not worry. She would do as he wished, leaving her bag if instructed, for further inspection, or taking it with her. 

She stood up as a smaller gust of hot wind came from her right, blowing her hair a little to the left, exposing the sunburn line better from her bag. She hesitated a moment saying, "I'm not sure if my Ninja companion, Nita, is on there, but she's here with me. If you need anything more, do not hesitate to ask" She meant what she said with the utmost politeness, however, she wasn't sure if her words conveyed that accurately, although she was very certain her soft voice got the job done.

She backed up more than 10 paces. She didn't even count because the number had slipped her mind. However, she backed up until she was at what she felt was a comfortable distance, 25 paces. The slightly frightened look on her face should have been a dead giveaway that she wasn't trying to screw around or be funny. She was trying to be submissive. 

"Is this fine?" she asked. awaiting the man's response to her distance, and bringing herself into a respectful kneeling position, similar to a bow, but it was also a position she could easily get up from should the need arise. 

It probably was a stupid idea for the sweat-soaked teen to kneel in the hot sand, but she did so, not bothered by the heat of the object too much. The reason for this was that upon kneeling, she had a short influx of chakra traveling through the exposed skin that would be touching the hot object that creating a thin protective barrier, yet proving effective at keeping her skin from receiving second-degree burns from the heat. It was a technique similar to that used to walk upside down, on trees, or even on water, but applied in a slightly different way.

-5 AP (1 for Heat, 4 for Sunburn)

Total: -10 AP

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I fixed some grammatical issues.)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:16 pm
Okay, she carries a rock around. I carry sand though, so it is not so different. “Nah, you can keep your bag. I just need the papers.” Ryu’s hair would flow as the breeze hit and he looked at the girl’s white skin that had been untouched by the sun. “We don’t really have that problem here, but I think the hotel you guys are staying at gave you lotion with aloe in it.”

He would listen as she said her, her… Did she pick up a random kangaroo rat? Well if it is her companion I can’t say no. “As long, as its your companion I’m okay with it.” Ryu would then wait for the girl to back up. Of course, she moved back further than asked and looked scared. The small kid would come forward. “You know the leaf and sand are allies if you are from the leaf you don’t have to be so worried.” She’s here for the jounin exams and a 13 year old barely four feet tall is what she’s afraid of… I really should cheat my way into these things.

“Yeah, its fine. You don’t have to kneel though.” The kid would walk forward picking up the papers and look over them. Using his sensory to track the location of Ayame. As he felt an influx of chakra five orbs of pure heat would erupt from the boy’s body before he pulled the papers away from his face. If she was still sitting, he would smile. “Ahh, okay I thought you were trying to get the jump on me.”

Unless, she jumped up or did something weird again he would continue to look over the papers. “Okay, cool.” He would turn around and shout. “Open, the gates!” As told the people would open the gates leaving the entrance of the village exposed. “I’m done watching for the day, so I’ll show her to the place the others are staying.”

He would then walk over to Ayame slowly and hand her back the papers. Ending his jutsu before stepping forward, so that she didn’t feel her burns of course. “Welcome to the hidden sand, I’ll show you in.”

(used extremely steaming murder -40Ap)
Orbs have power 80, speed 80 if needed for whatever reason

(Approving entry into Suna)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:40 pm
(Dude Ayame's afraid of everything, but it's not like a literal fear, it's basically her way of showing she isn't a threat XD.)

"Oh I know we are allies," She muttered. "I am just aware that I represent my village and I wish to remain as respectful as possible. I'm also a bit nervous. I've never been here before. It's all so different and, well.... hot, not to mention I'm traveling with a group of people who are all near-strangers."

She remained in her position, not moving other than to breathe, even though she was told she did not have to maintain. She lifted her head to see that the boy was using a very powerful Jutsu that she hadn't seen before. Although she feared an attack, she remained still and exhaled to calm herself, repressing the urge to use a defensive Jutsu

Once he approached she tentatively stood, taking the papers and stone from him, packing the former into her bag and squeezing the latter in her hand. She then lifted her backpack back onto her back and followed the boy into the village with Nita perched upon her shoulder, sniffing the air curiously. The siamese-point dumbo rat looked very neat and clean despite the fact that she was accumulating and dispersing sweat through her feet and wiggling her ears to help regulate temperature.

(Exit?)

-5 AP (1 for heat, 4 for sunburn)

Total: -15 AP
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:48 pm
Approved
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:08 pm
Ryu would move at a pace the other could keep up with, before stopping in front of the hotel. "Well, this is it. Just head inside tell them why you are here and you should be set. I have to go tell Koroshi you are here, so... Later!" He would then body flicker away and head to wherever he currently felt the kazekage's presence. If he couldn't he would just head to the man's office and leave a message with his secretary. 

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum