Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 12:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 12:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 12:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Learning three techniques  Empty Learning three techniques

Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:58 pm
Three Jutsu’s in one training session!

Sakana Meijin woke up ready to start another day. It has been a week after he learned clone jutsu. His sensei has canceled class for the week because he said his students needed their rest for their intense training session today. Obviously with Sakana’s personality he trained during the whole week, practicing his clone jutsu. He went through his normal morning routine, jumping out of bed, getting dressed, then eating breakfast. This time he decided to get to the academy on time instead of an hour early. Before Sakana left his house he had a conversation with Kaigo about his new amazing food recipe that all the ninja has loved so far.  He left on his walk to the academy. On this walk he thought about why this training session would be more intense than the other ones. It was also on the training fields instead of the academy training rooms. Once he got to the field he saw his classmates plus many of gennin ninja.
              He got settled in an area away from his classmates, because he didn’t have any friends to stand with. His teacher started to talk. “Alright everyone I have given you the week to rest for a very important reason. Today we are going to learn two new Justus and you all should be proficient with them by the end of class.” Everyone gasped because it had taken them almost 2 full weeks to learn the clone jutsu. The Sensei tried to calm them down. “Listen, listen we will divide into groups so you can get more individual training. That’s why I have asked these gennin to help with class. I will now divide you into groups of four.” The chunin started to read off names. At the end of the list Sakana still had not heard his name called. He got upset. “Sensei why was my name not called?” His teacher looked confused but then he remembered. “Sakana I forgot to put your name on the training list again sorry about that. But don’t worry about it. Because all the groups are full I will personally teach you these techniques.” Sakana suddenly had an emotion flip from happy too sad. “Thank you so much sensei!” Sakana got into a secluded spot ready to learn from his teacher.
              His teacher started to speak, “Alright Sakana the first technique we are learning today is the transformation jutsu. This is a jutsu that gives you the appearance of a person you concentrate on. The hand signs are Dog- Boar- Ram. Watch me. The chuunin readied up and started. He made the hand signs and said Transformation Jutsu!” The teacher’s appearance changed into an exact copy of Sakana. Sakana spoke, “Wow sensei that was awesome now I’m going to try.” Sakana went to start but was stopped. His teacher spoke, “Sakana do you remember what happened last time you tired a technique without trying? It didn’t work. So This time I want you to really focus on a person, think about their features, their body type, and especially the little details about them.” Sakana nodded hoping to make his sensei proud. He got into his ready stance did the hand signs, he visualized his sensei in his head, taking in his physical features, and height. “Transformation Jutsu!” The teacher couldn’t believe his eyes, standing in front of him was an exact copy of himself. Sakana has done it on the first try. He spoke, “Sakana that was really amazing, especially for your first attempt at this.” This made Sakana really happy that he made his teacher happy. They did the technique a few more times before the chuunin was sure Sakana could always get the same results.
              “Alright Sakana this was just the first technique we needed to learn today are you ready for the next one?” Sakana nodded with excitement. “ Alright so this is called the rope escape technique so I am going to tie you up with this rope and I want you to use your chakra to untie the knots. This technique will come in handy if you are ever captured and held hostage by the enemy.” Sakana looked kind of scared that he was going to be tied up but he knew his teacher was a smart man so he trusted him and allowed himself to be tied up. He tried to move but was unable to because the ropes were so tight. He knew he was supposed to use his chakra but he at least thought he would have some wiggle room. “Alright Sakana so I want you to visualize the knot behind you and in vision untying it in your mind.” Sakana did what he was told. He tried to carefully untie the knot but as it was not working he sent a surge of chakra to the knot hoping it would be untied. But Sakana was disappointed, it did nothing. He was ready to quit but his teacher spoke to him just in time. “Sakana you can’t give up; everyone has trouble learning this technique even me. I’ll tell you a secret but you can’t tell anyone ok?” Sakana did his best to nod while tied up on the ground. “It took me almost a full month to learn this technique. It was so embarrassing but I trained and trained until I was able to master this escape move. So really focus and visualize your chakra untying the knots. Take your time and be careful, you don’t want to deplete your chakra too quickly.” Sakana had been listening intently. He was ready to complete this part of his training. He steadied his breathing and imagined untying the knot. He felt his chakra moving as he went over every step of escaping in his mind. The rope was loosening. It was working, not wanting to mess it up he refrained from showing excitement and continue to concentrate. He did it, he was free from the rope. He lept into the air and screamed “I did it!” At this point his teacher was amazed he didn’t expect anyone in this training group to even get the jutsu’s to work let alone pass through them in a short amount of time. He felt that Sakana was going to be powerful. “Sakana that was really good kid, hey I will tell you what, since you learned the techniques so quickly and no one else is even done transformation yet, do you want me to teach you a third jutsu?” Sakana didn’t even realize how far ahead he was from the rest of the class. “Sensei I would be honored if you taught me another jutsu so soon.”
              “Sakana this jutsu is very important for all ninja to learn, this could be the difference between life and death. This is called the genjutsu release. Genjutsu is a visual art that can trap people in a different scarier reality. To realize you are trapped in a genjutsu you need look for differences in your surroundings. To release yourself from a genjutsu you need to focus and breaking the barrier and shouting ‘Release’!” Sakana was listening to his Sensei but he didn’t stop talking Sakana thought this to be odd, but didn’t wasn’t to be disrespectful so he kept listening. He just wanted to try out this new technique. But Sakana knew in his gut knew something wasn’t right but he couldn’t figure it out. But in a minute or so it hit him, his teachers voice was the only one he had heard in the past few moments. Sakana then took a minute to look around. He realized it was only him and his teacher in the field. He was already in a genjutsu! When could it have been done? He wasn’t sure probably at the beginning of his teacher’s speech. He started to panic because he didn’t know what to do, but then he calmed down and tried to recall what the chuunin said. His got into his ready stance and said “Release!” Sakana felt better, he looked around him and was relieved to see all of his comrades training. Sakana wondered how much time had passed he assumed not much because most of them were still on the transformation jutsu but some of them had been working on the rope escape. He prided himself in arguably being the best on in his year’s group of students. He snapped back into focus and saw his sensei. “Hey sensei why didn’t you tell me that we were starting, I know in real combat there would be no warning but this was my first time you know?” The chuunin was shocked for two reasons, number one was that Sakana realized so quickly that he was under a genjutsu. And for the second reason that he was able to stay calm and release it himself on the first try. The last student he tried to train was stuck in the genjutsu an hour before he even realized something was wrong, and even then he needed his teachers help to break the genjutsu. The chuunin started to speak, “Sakana that was a very good test of your abilities, you are proving yourself as an excellent student, you will make a great ninja someday. The next step for you is the gennin exam. I suggest you take a week to rest then apply. I am very proud of you.” This meant the world to Sakana. Someone was proud of him? He had never felt this way before. He hugged his teacher. “Thank you so much sensei. I promise I won’t let you down.”

WC:1603
Requesting:  8 stat points
                   Transformation Jutsu
                   Rope escape technique
                    Genjutsu release
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu