Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Patrolling the Temple [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrolling the Temple [P]

Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:50 pm
Kisuke would come to a sudden halt as he slipped his hands out from his leather jacket pockets. Slightly resting his head backwards, Kisuke would gaze up into the sky at the unnatural formation of dark cloud up above. To the normal eye it would only appear as oddly moving clouds, if even noticed. But to Kisuke, he could see that there was chakra in those clouds, both controlling and creating them. Kisuke would level his head once the rain began to fall, his crimson Sharingan darting from left to right as he observed the chakra filled water droplets. Through all the calm observation with his Sharingan, Kisuke had completely ignored Kotsuzui's question.

The sound of smashing rocks echoed through the Uchiha's ears as he quickly jolted his gaze to the direction of the sound. His eyes swiftly scanning the area to see if anything suspicious could be detected with his Dojutsu. "There's chakra in the rain." Kisuke answered his teammates as he kept his gaze towards the direction of the smashing rocks. "It's the same jutsu... we have company. Should we alert the others?" As he continued to scan the shadow covered yard, his hair falling heavy across his forehead, Kisuke would say "I cant see anyone. They may be hiding in the rain, in the ground or in the tree line just outside the temple for all I know." Kisuke as also checking to see if there were any fluctuations in the chakra of the falling rain, in case someone was moving through it as they had experienced a missing nin do the same on a prior mission. 

273/1625

248 - 2(Sharingan two posts) = 246 AP
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:39 am
I highly doubt your former student is pregnant, considering you know he’s probably a guy. Kirino thought to herself as she remembered the name Kaze from the letter. I mean it could be a girl, but that’s a dude’s name. Seeing the jounin’s eyes close once more it became clear she wasn’t looking for or even wanted a conversation. Well there goes my chance to get any cool tips and jutsu. Kirino would sit back and look up at the sky, as she waited for the guys to return from their patrol.

It would probably be best to study Ayumi then, to see how a jounin works. As the Kaguya looked up she felt a rain drop hit her forehead. ”Rain?” The weather had said it would be clear today too. Oh, well. The girl shrugged her shoulders, but thinking back the weather only moments ago hadn’t indicated it was about to rain. Well I’m no weather expert and neither are the weather people I suppose. Standing up Kirino would look for a place that the rain wouldn’t hit her. Spotting a tree with many branches and leaves the girl thought this would be the best place for now. Maybe she could work on genjutsu release as she waited for her patrol shift to begin.

Kotsuzui said that Kisuke uses genjutsu, so I need to be wary of anything suspicious in our duel and how to release myself from a genjutsu in the event I am caught. Closing her eyes the Kaguya would begin channeling chakra to her brain, causing in her mind her head to glow like a light bulb just before it exploded into multiple shards of glass. I should keep practicing until I can do it, without making my head hurt. The attempt may have been good, but if it caused her brain to fry it as no good.

WC: 312
1269/1000
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:34 pm
Finally being able to fall asleep, Ayumi's head bowed down, her face hidden. The girl next to her had decided to drop the conversation. The nap, however, was short-lived; how unlucky. Hearing rain drops, the girl opened her bleak eyes, feeling slightly groggy. The girl next to her, Kirino, uttered the word 'rain' (thus confirming the situation—thanks child) before leaving her side. Ayumi made sure to keep her eye on the female to see where she was headed.

Shifting her gaze, she stared into space, thinking to herself. The rain seemed suspicious. She had been keeping an eye on the night sky throughout the mission up until she fell asleep; up until then, she hadn't been able to detect any signs that it was about to rain and thus this sudden rain seemed a bit too suspicious. Snapping herself out of her train of thought, she scanned the area, trying to see if Kisuke or Kotsuzui were nearby. Squinting her eyes, she scrambled onto her feet; the sky had darkened and the rain was somewhat obstructing her vision making her unable to see as clearly as she'd like. She quickly made her way towards Kirino (who was located about 15 meters away from her) and quietly stood beside the girl. "Stay alert. This rain may mean danger," she said quietly to the female.

Looking out, Ayumi tried to detect chakra belonging to Kotsuzui and Kisuke. After unsuccessfully trying for a minute, the girl suppressed her chakra making it undetectable. In addition to not being able to detect the chakra signatures of the 2, she hadn't been able to detect any other chakra signatures. Standing up, she moved away from the girl, placing herself in the shadows a good ten meters away from Kirino. She'd honestly much rather stand a little further away from the temple, but she was reluctant to leave the girl on her own; not because she didn't trust her or believe in her abilities to defend herself, but more so due to the fact that she was her responsibility. Taking a deep breath, the girl continued to scan the area.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 am
The triplets sat quietly as the rain continued to pour down. Just moments ago, the girl had thrown stones in the direction of the Kisuke and Kotsuzui in order to distract them, allowing her siblings to get into position. After she was done hurling stones towards both Kotsuzui and Kisuke, the girl dashed to the left towards her siblings and got into her position. The triplets had formed a V-shaped formation, with the only girl amongst them sitting at the front. To her left was the short boy and to her right was the tallest of the three. Crouching in the rain about 50 meters away from both Kisuke and Kotsuzui, the triplets had prepared themselves, ready to attack.

The sudden rain seemed to have piqued the interest of the two males. One of them, had created a bone sword which came out of his right palm. Gross. The other one seemed to have just stood there and seemingly stare in the direction of which the stones came from. The two males seemed oblivious to the presence of the triplets. Tired of waiting, the triplets exchanged looks before the girl signalled her siblings to attack. Without wasting much time, the two boys jumped both Kisuke and Kotsuzui, taking the two head on. The taller one of the two had chosen Kisuke as his opponent which left his brother with Kotsuzui as his opponent. Mimicking the move of the other, the siblings threw a set of punches (each with a strength of 25) towards their opponent; one to the face, one to the stomach, and the last one towards the neck. 

The girl, being the only one left in the forest (or so it may have seemed), kept an eye on the situation.

[I'm sorry it took so long ;-; I've been busy. Also, just in case it is not clear, Kirino + Ayumi are both over 100 meters away from both Kots and Kisuke. One more thing: Makoto is the tall dude, Rin is the smol girl, and Ryoko is the short boy]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 pm
Kisuke confirmed Kotsuzui's suspicion of the rain with the help of his eyes. Turns out it was the same jutsu used on them during a previous mission, which meant someone or a group of people could he hiding in the rain right now. He wanted to enter the tree line to find whom ever was throwing stones, but it was wiser to stay with Kisuke in case anything happened. "Until something happens, there's no need to alert the others" Kotsuzui replied to Kisuke. In order for the two to notify Ayumi Sensei and Kirino, it would require them to separate. Their voices probably wouldn't make it over the sound of the rain and the crashing stones. That could be what they wanted, for Kisuke and Kotsuzui to split up. Either that or both Kotsuzui and Kisuke went, which would leave the temple un-guarded. 

Before he knew it, the Kaguya caught a glimpse of two people from the corner of his eye. Unfortunately for the Kaguya, he had been looking the wrong way when the enemy came out to strike. He noticed two people, one coming for him and the other for Kisuke. Kotsuzui was slightly caught off guard by the speed of the punch as it landed clean on his cheek, though the power behind it was nothing to brag about. A second punch came in straight into his gut as he was still bringing his head back from the first punch and was unable to avoid it. Though now he had a clear line of sight to the third punch. Before it made contact with the Kaguya's throat, he swiped his left hand across grabbing the enemy by his wrist. Overpowering the enemy, a slight grin spread across Kotsuzui's face which seemed a little cynical. "You overestimated your own strength" Kotsuzui uttered, seeming almost un-phased by the two punches that had landed. With the enemy's wrist in his hand, Kotsuzui tightened his grip in an attempt to prevent him from backing away. In one swift motion, Kotsuzui thrust his bone sword towards the gut of the enemy to impale him.
351/2203

AP: 439 - 20 = 419
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:46 pm
Still facing the direction where the stones were being thrown, Kisuke kept his eyes open as he watched for the slightest sign of an enemy. So far they had not shown themselves, content with using the crashing rocks as some sort of distraction. His third tomoe sharingan swiftly darted in every direction, both analysing the rain to see if there was a heavier concentration of chakra moving through it and to see if his shadow vision could catch the movements of the enemy. The latter occurred first. Kisuke spotted two males running straight towards them, his sharingan being able to predict their movements. "Heads up Kots, we got company." Announced Kisuke as he predicted one of the two enemies was going for Kisuke and the other Kotsuzui. Having detected the presence of the enemies before they reached the two Konoha Genin, Kisuke moved to prevent their approach before they were within hand to hand range.

Pouring his chakra out into the surrounding area, Kisuke would kneel down and slap the palm of his hands onto the wet surface of the ground. This was simply a distraction, to make it look like to his enemies that he had activated an earth jutsu but in reality the chakra he poured out into the surrounding area was for his False Surroundings genjutsu. Once the enemies were 40 meters from the two Genin, the Genjutsu activated. A ring of earth 20 meters wide would collapse around Kisuke and Kotsuzui, created a huge gaping stretch of earth between the fighter. This would either halt the enemies in their advance or if they planned on continuing their assault they would have to jump over the gaping ring that appeared to descend to the core of the earth. If and only if the enemy heading for him chose to jump over the imaginary hold in the ground, Kisuke from his crouched position would perform the horse and tiger seals in quick succession and launch a great fireball from his mouth at the suspended enemy. If the enemy chose not to jump, Kisuke would watch him marvel at the hole that appeared in the ground and let Kotsuzui attack. 

361/1986

246 -1(sharingan)  -24(False Surroundings) = 221AP
if Makato tries jumping 221 -20(Great Fireball) = 201AP

False Surroundings power for both enemies: 29 + 25 = 54
Great Fireball power&speed: 20 + 20 = 40
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:56 pm
The rain could mean danger? Like flooding or an enemy attack? That was all that wondered through Kirino’s mind as she stood up and took a look around. I don’t see the guys anywhere. I know Kotsuzui can handle himself, but if illusion man is anything like Orokana they will be in trouble. ”I don’t see the others, should we go find them?” The girl would wait for a response before moving in the direction the males had come from.

If the male Makato jumped, Kirino would notice a part of the area briefly lit by the fireball and would point it out. ”I think they ran into somebody or somebody ran into them.” I’m going to carve someone like a pumpkin today, I always get messy when I make jack lanterns. I’ll use my favorite carving knife too, my arm. She would smile. ”You give the orders madam Ayumi, I merely follow the instructions.” The white haired girl would wait, ready to receive orders like a well trained dog. Where the jounin said to go, she would go. Whatever se said to do, she would do. Following orders was something the girl loved to do. Especially, if it happened to involve murder.

WC: 203
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 pm
Watching the distance, the kunoichi kept her eyes out for any signs of her teammates. It seemed strangely quiet—no voices, no sounds of fighting, nothing. However, it should be taken into account that the heavy rain could be masking the noises originating from the guarding posts. So far, she hadn't been able to detect the chakra signature belonging to either one of her male teammates, which shows that they were a lot further away that she had thought. If they couldn't handle the visitors, Ayumi knew that either Kisuke or Kotsuzui would have had somehow find a way to alert her. Sitting still and pondering to herself, she was interrupted by Kirino. Ayumi turned towards the girl who had asked her a question. A split second passed before the kunoichi answered her question with a 'no'. She thought that it was better to stay near the temple. The attack—if there was one—could be some sort of diversion. Eyeing Kirino for a couple of seconds, Ayumi faced the distance as she kept her eyes out for any movement. It seemed as if the genin beside her couldn't wait to engage herself in a fight. 

I'll let you fight the next wave of enemies, if there are any. It was a mental note which crossed her head though she did not say it aloud. Letting out a sigh, she hoped that her teammates would be able to quickly handle whatever was happening out there.                      

────────────  Switching to NPCs' POV or something like that idk  ──────────── 

The siblings weaved through the trees, making their way towards their targets. Apparently one of them had detected the presence of the two and thus had alerted his friend. Instead of halting and discussing a new strategy, the siblings continue to sped, preparing their string of attacks. From afar, they were able to see the red-haired boy slap the ground, as if to activate some kind of jutsu. Choosing to ignore it, the siblings were 40 meters away from the duo before they were whipped into a crevasse. Feeling as if they were about to fall into an endless abyss, Makoto grabbed his sibling and dragged his along as the older one pulled him to safety. He didn't know how exactly he was able to jump over the huge crevasse, but that didn't matter then. Letting go of his brother to catch a breath, he could see the arrival of a fireball from the corner of his eye as he dragged Ryoko up onto his feet and pushed him away. Waiting until the fireball was close enough, Makoto pushed off of the ground, causing his lanky body to fly in the air. He was able to narrowly avoid the fireball. Landing in a squatting position, he eyed his opponent for a couple of seconds before signalling Ryoko to move forward. Up until then, the siblings were each roughly 20 meters away from their opponent.

Speeding towards the two males, the siblings had prepared the same combination of attacks. They had decided to start off light as to  gage the enemy's strength. Ryoko was able to land 2 of his punches on his opponent; be it luck or skill, it didn't matter then. Throwing his last punch, the boy aimed for Kotsuzui's neck, hoping that it'd land according to his plan. His opponent, however, had seemingly gotten a gist of his attacks and was able to brush it aside easily. Bummer. Watching the actions of the Kaguya with dull eyes, Ryoko was seemingly lost in space. He was somewhat tense, especially with the bone sword thing being just within his reach. Just as the thought of being jabbed by the sword crossed the boy's mind, the scenario came to life as Kotsuzui pushed the weapon towards the shorter male, causing Ryoko to flinch. He squatted out of reflex, narrowly missing the deed by Kotsuzui; as he was short, he had been able to crouch out of the sword's way, using all of his strength to anchor himself to the ground in order to prevent the Kaguya from pulling him back up just for the moment. Sweating profusely, the boy released a sigh of relief. That was close, he thought to himself.

Well, enough of Ryoko. How about Makoto?

You see, unlike Ryoko, Makoto was unable to land his first punch. As his opponent had moved out of the way upon Makoto's arrival, the poor boy was left to punch the air. Determined to hit him, Makoto swung his arm towards the Uchiha's right ribs with a strength of 50. Whether or not the punch were to hit its target, Makoto would back away from the Uchiha, landing about 10 meters away. If said action were to proceed, Ryoko would swipe his left leg towards Kotsuzui's legs. Whether or not the Kaguya would lose his balance and topple over is his business. After said action, Ryoko would struggle himself free before bounding towards his brother's side.

Rin, (the person you may or may have not forgotten), continued to sit in her position, located about 50 meters away from the boys. She had decided to keep the rain jutsu going for as long as needed. As of then, she hadn't been able to detect any other presence other than those belonging to her siblings, Kisuke, and Kotsuzui. The fact that were only two people guarding the temple seemed strange. Keeping an eye on the situation, she prepared herself in case she needed to alert others on the situation.

────────────────── 
Rin's Total AP: 450
AP Used: 40 (Rain Tiger)
AP Left: 410
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 pm
Kotsuzui's eyes quickly scanned the area when Kisuke gave him the heads up. Shortly after two ninja had been spotted charging at them. Quick to react, Kisuke began using some kind of genjutsu because Kotsuzui could not see anything. But they must have seen something for it stopped them dead in thier tracks. Whatever it was, it almost worked as the two narrowly escaped Kisuke's fire blast. Kotsuzui took the time to analyze the movements of the two intruders. From what he could tell, neither of them seemed to be that fast although they could be holding back to test out Kotsuzui and Kisuke's skills as well. After having evaded Kisuke's attack, the two came charging in once again. "These two must be scouts" Kotsuzui thought to himself. For them to charge in so seamlessly, they either lacked in skills or underestimated the two Konoha Genin. The one charging at Kotsuzui seemed the faster of the two. He even had a katana strapped to his back which he didn't seem to want to use it.

The first two punches landed, not much strength behind them at all. Grabbing the third strike before it could reach the Kaguya, he attempted to stab his bone blade into the gut enemy's gut. But he was short enough to duck it as it passed right over his head. These two were simply pawns, and it was time they to get rid of them. Letting go of Ryo, Kotsuzui matched Ryo's left leg kick with Leaf Great Whirlwind. Both left legs would collide with one another, though Kotsuzui's having much more strength behind his would easily overpower Ryo's kick and leave him stunned from the pain (hopefully). The taijutsu did not end there however. Using the momentum to swing himself, Kotsuzui would rapidly twirl around performing a back kick with his right foot right into Ryo's gut. Planting his right foot onto the ground, Kotsuzui twisted his hips to the side performing a left high kick right to the side of Ryo's face. For the final blow of the taijutsu, Kotsuzui raised his right leg high above Ryo's head before dropping his heel right on top of the shorter male. The force of the heel drop strong enough to smash Ryo head first into the ground and leave him unconscious, if successful. 

Kotsuzui would turn to Kisuke and his enemy to see how he was fairing. If need be, he'd easily come in and help take him out. Not that Kisuke needed the help. Otherwise the two of them would most likely report back to Ayumi Sensei to inform her there had been intruders, and that there are likely more coming.
445/2649

32 AP for Leaf Great Whirlwind (+55 strength & +65 speed)
+10 strength with Kyokushin Mastery
Strength: 140
Speed: 165

AP: 419 - 32 = 387
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:07 pm
Kisuke frowned in disappointment as both enemies managed to narrowly avoid his fireball jutsu. Despite the set back from their initial assault Ryoko and Makoto continued with their head on rush as if they were determined to get this fight to close quarters. Could it be that they knew no jutsus or they were simply testing the waters, determining how strong Kisuke and Kotsuzui actually were. Kisuke guessed it was the former however he did not intend to drag this on any longer than it had to. He was going to end this as quickly as possible. Analysing every micro movement of his opponent with the help of his three tomoe Sharingan, Kisuke watched a shadow silhouette of his opponents movements, his shadow vision predicting and anticipating the enemies moves before he's even performed them. Seeing the punch coming before it was swung the Uchiha easily back stepped the bunch using right hand to direct the punch towards his left side and away from him.

With his crimson red eyes darting from left to right, top to bottom of their sockets, Kisuke watched the shadowed outline of his opponent retreat backwards as he got ready to put some distance between the two of them. "Not on my watch." The Uchiha thought to himself as he once again crouched down to the wet grass while simultaneously slapped the palms of his hands together and then onto the surface of the ground. Actually performing a jutsu this time and not doing it to aid in the confusion of his Genjutsu, as Makoto began his backward trajectory a slab of earth 5 meters behind him would ascend. 5 meters wide and 2 meters thick, Makoto would unexpectedly collide right into the earth wall, halting his retreating. 

Still from his crouched position, Kisuke in one successive motion would perform the Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger seals. To the 5 senses of Makoto Kisuke would disappear in a mist like fashion, his body vanishing into the atmosphere. Mere seconds later, out from the earth bellow Makoto's feet and the earth wall behind him would be a flurry of vines and branches, wrapping around his limbs, torso and neck thus completely robbing him of his mobility. A tree would grow out from the earth wall behind him as the vegitation tightened its grip on the now defenceless enemy. Unknowing to Makoto, the crimson eyes of Kisuke menacingly gazed upon him. If his genjutsu was successful and if not stopped  Kisuke would ram the point of a kunai through Makoto's throat and into the earth wall that stood behind him. 

433/2419

201 -1(Sharingan) -10(Earth Moving Core) -35(Tree Binding Death) = 155ap

Tree Binding Death power 40 + 30 = 70

Cooldowns:
False Surroundings (1/1)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum