Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Patrolling the Temple [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrolling the Temple [P]

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:20 pm
Kisuke squinted his eyes his confusion as the female Kaguya spoke to him. "That wasnt a challenge." Responded the Uchiha has he watched Kots whisper something in her ear. "All I said was she could join us on the mission if she is capable." Mumbled Kisuke under his breath, low enough for no one to hear him. "Imbeciles." He though to himself as he continued leaning up against the tree, twirling his cigarette between his thumb and index finger. Once Ayumi gave the signal, Kisuke would take one last inhale from his cigarette. The large inhale would reduce the roll of paper to reduce to a fragment of its original size. Tossing the remains to the ground and putting it out with the sole of his boot, Kisuke would exhale a thick stream of hazy smoke from both his nostrils while he popped a mint into his mouth. 

Pushing off of the tree with his hands plunged into his jacket pockets, Kisuke followed Ayumi who led the way. The mission sounds simple enough. Defend a temple against some rogue ninja who were being expected. That meant they would have to drop on the enemy. However if the enemy had any form of talent they were probably expecting some company and if they were able to hold their own maybe this mission would not be as easy as it sounded. All this speculation was useless, only able to be confirmed once they engaged the enemy. Therefore Kisuke remained quiet and continued listening to his sensei.  

"Maybe we should patrol in pairs. Or two people patrol separately but the other two are not far in case they get tired or run into trouble." Working in pairs or being close to a teammate would also play into keeping one another alive. If someone were to run into trouble, having back up close by would increase their odds of staying alive. "Got it." He responded to using extreme force and confirming that he had no questions to ask. "Lets get this done." Kisuke would nod to his allies, ready to complete another mission with them. 

351/911<-Illuminati confirmed
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:01 am
”My name is Kirino Kaguya.” The girl would say while kneeling before her superior. She would then stand up and listen to the mission details. Kill and use extreme force, sounds good to me. The mission was sounding great so far, Kirino could have some fun on this mission. 

”I don’t mind taking shifts or patrolling together.” Kirino could go either way she left it up to the actual members of the team, as she was only an intern member.

Kotsuzui seemed to be interested in the idea of them fighting. Kirino nodded when he asked to be present, of course he would be invited no point in fighting someone if there was no proof of loss or victory. Kaguya prided themselves on being the best in taijutsu, to be the best means to beat all ninja not just those specializing in taijutsu. As her cousin whispered she listened intently. A genjutsu user, I know Orokana uses that and he’s a coward. So, this shouldn’t be tough. Just in case though, I should learn genjutsu release. Looking to Kisuke as he spoke Kirino spoke as well.And questioning my capability is the same as challenging me. Though I suppose you didn't mean it as an insult.” The tone was even with no evil intent toward it. The history of the Kaguya was not one that liked to be questioned, to call one’s capability into question was to question their strength it was an insult.

So, her cousin and Kisuke wanted to take shifts. She didn’t mind who she was paired with surely there would be things to do either way. She liked Kisuke’s opinion of getting things done. ”I can agree with that.” With that she would move with her team towards the temple.

WC: 294
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:50 am
Her heavy footsteps trudged along the path in the forest. Fortunately, the moonlight shone quite brightly, allowing her to see her surroundings a bit better; albeit it was slightly harder to see compared to during the day, it was better than walking around blindly in the dark. Whilst heading to their destination, Ayumi listened to the conversation between her teammates. It seemed as if they wanted to patrol in 2s. Taking shifts would benefit her, considering how it would allow her to rest for at least half an hour whilst the others patrol. It didn't, however, give her the excuse to slack off. It was, after all, a pretty dangerous mission.

It wasn't long until they reached their destination. The large temple loomed over the group as the girl neared the area and muttered to her teammates, "Pick your partner. Whoever is left will patrol with me." Looking around, she then made her way towards a figure standing near the entrance of the temple. Speaking with the head priest for a couple of minutes, she'd turn around to meet the eyes of her teammates before making her way towards the group. "So.. ? Whoever paired up, you 2 will take the first shift. I'll be right over there," the girl would then point towards a spot near the entrance of the temple, "If you need me, just give me a shout and I'll head over." With so, the kunoichi would make her way towards the spot and sat down, leaning back until her back touches the wall of the temple.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:03 pm
Kotsuzui listened to Kisuke and Kirino as one suggested taking shifts in pairs, as Kotsuzui had, and the other didn't mind doing it alone or in pairs. Ayumi instructed the three Genin to pick their partners for who would be going on the first shift before she left to speak to the head priest either to inform them of our arrival or to get some info from them. Whatever it was, they had a decision to make. Looking over to his two teammates, Kotsuzui would lightly punch Kisuke in the shoulder. "Gonna be you and I bud" Kotsuzui said, stating that he'd be doing his shift with his Uchiha teammate. The main reason he chose to partner up with Kisuke was because they have been working together for quite some time now and they've been on enough missions with one another to know how to work together properly. So if they did run into any trouble on their patrol, they'd be able to handle the situation. At least until the other two arrived. Also, it would provide Ayumi a chance to get acquainted with her new student so if they did run into any trouble she would know what to expect from her. Assuming she didn't take a nap. 

When Ayumi came back, Kotsuzui would inform her that Kisuke and himself were patrolling together. She let them know they would be taking the first watch, where she would be and to call her if anything. "Alright, let's do this" Kotsuzui began. "It may be a long night" as he placed both his hands behind his head and began his perimeter check of the temple. "Can't you just activate those eyes of yours, pick up the chakra signature of anyone or something like that?" Kotsuzui asked Kisuke. He had been a teammate with Kisuke since their ascension to Genin's, but he never saw Kisuke use it that often. He also knew very little about what the Sharingan could do. All he knew was that it helped them read other people's body movements, which he learned through his spar with Kaze. But there had to be more to the famous Sharingan than just that.
362/1560
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:51 pm
Kisuke frowned in confusing at the female Kaguya's response. "Is she being serious right now?" He thought to himself, honestly not sure if she was trolling him or not. "Me asking if your capable of going on a mission is not a challenge, its a question. A challenge is me saying I can kick your ass, which I'm willing to do." She seemed so interested in being challenged that Kisuke decided to challenge her once and for all. Once this mission was complete Kisuke was more than happy to give her the ass kicking she was asking for. Meanwhile, the team had decided to patrol in pairs while the air pair rested.

At last, the team made it to the temple dimly light by the distance moon. As their sensei went to speak to someone from the temple, it was up to them to decide what the teams would be and honestly, Kisuke did not feel like being paired up with Kirino. Not because he did not like her but because he did not know her. He did not know how she worked, how she fought or how she thought. Kisuke would have preferred to be with sensei Ayumi. She was calm, quite and probably wasnt going to go on the first shift which meant he would be able to rest. But Kotsuzui had decided to work with Kisuke instead. Kisuke sighed when his ally nudged him on the shoulder, "I guess youll do." 

When Ayumi came back and decided she would not be the first to patrol, the Uchiha though to himself "Damn it, should have spoke up." Slipping both hands into the depths of his leather jacket pockets, Kisuke without a word strode on a few paces behind Kotsuzui as they went on their patrol. As they walked the grounds, Kisuke responded "Yeah, I can see chakra sources. They appear more as lumbs of chakra, I cant see the chakra network or anything specific like that." It had occurred to Kisuke that Kotsuzui had never seen his Sharingan. He had gotten it stolen from him before they had ever trained together. Sending a small, swift stream of chakra to his eyes, his black iris was drowned out and replaced by the crimson red of his Sharingan, piercing through the night shadows. With his 3 tomoe sharingan, Kisuke could see everything from the shifting grass, the swaying branches in the trees to all the micro movements and expressions Kotsuzui was making that he wasnt even aware of. Now on high alert in case of any intruders, which his Sharingan active Kisuke would catch any chakra signatures that came into view. 

441/1352
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53 pm
Well it looks like Kirino was to be on patrol with Ayumi, she didn’t seem particularly thrilled by the mission. Maybe it was one of those things that came with experience the threat of missing ninja attacks became less important. Well that’s kind of cool that she can relax like this, is she going to cut off all their heads in a single stroke, use a fireball to torch every inch of them, drown them in a pool of water and let them struggle to breath? All the options were exciting. Kirino took a seat next to Ayumi and waited for their own shift to begin.

She waved to her cousin as he left with the other guy to start his patrol. She just ignored his earlier comment about him kicking her ass. She internally chuckled, but her outward appearance never changed. I’m going to break him like a twig when this is over. Kirino wouldn’t even acknowledge his comment instead she would just turn and ignore him completely. Getting into a genjutsu user’s head was a difficult task as they are usually the ones trying to get into your head, so she would attempt to outmaneuver him at some point when they battled.

”How can you take a break from being a ninja?” Kirino asked it was a wonder that the leaf village allowed such a thing and even the leader of the team was unaware. How lacking was the organization of the leaf? Was this the village she should have chosen to help locate her mother? The doubts were beginning to surface more and more by the day. There were more things she had found problematic about the structure, but currently this was the one laid before her.

WC: 290
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:11 pm
Ayumi watched as both Kisuke and Kotsuzui made their way towards their respective spots and so began their shift for the night. Taking a deep breath, she forced the air out of her lungs resulting in a deep sigh. She could hear the conversation between the 2 males as they head out. Apparently Kisuke was going to activate his Sharingan in order to allow him to detect any chakra signatures which may appear out of nowhere. Watching the two genin, she hoped that the Sharingan wouldn't largely strain his chakra reserves (or anything similar).

Back on to her situation, Ayumi was about to close her eyes when the newcomer, Kirino, had decided to take a seat next to the kunoichi. She side-eyed the female for a couple of seconds. She didn't expect the girl to sit next to her but oh well; she obviously wouldn't tell the girl to move and look for her own space. Anyway, back to the main point (as of then): a nap. The kunoichi shut her eyes, easily falling asleep after a minute or so. This, however, didn't last long as the twerp sitting next to her thought that it was a good time to ask a question.

Opening her eyes, she side-eyed the female, "Uh.. it depends on the circumstances I suppose. You know stuff like pregnancy or a terminal illness; something like that, I guess." Looking into the distance, the girl would close her eyes once again in an attempt to continue the short-lived nap.

[Getting a mod to NPC and stuff]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:49 am
[Here's the D-rank MN stats, I'll post the higher ranks as we progress.]

Ryoko:

Rinoki:

Makoto:
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:12 am
The stars in the sky began to fade from sight as the clouds over the temple started to form at an unnatural pace. Now just a flat black sheet hung over the area, and soon rain would begin to fall, a product of the Rain Tiger. This was before the triplets had started to make their way into the area. They were the stick being poked into the bee's nest, the test subjects.

The equipment they wore was nearly nonexistent, aside from one of them carrying a katana strapped to the right side of their hip. The smallest of the three made her move first by tossing with all her might several large stones towards a spot just within earshot of the boys, a move to distract and grab attention.

The shorter of the two boys then began to fade away into the rain, and by the time anyone would find their location he would have disappeared, leaving a chakra impression rather than a specific point. He was on the look out for others, covering the other boy and girl's backside. This left the swordsman standing in the forest a good fifty meters away from Kisuke and Kotsuzui, with the girl only a meter to his right still hurling rocks and stones. Upon noticing any sign of movement, she would stop.

[Meh post, correct me if I got anything wrong. AP costs coming later when I can be arsed to do the math.]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:01 pm
As they patrolled, Kisuke confirmed what Kotsuzui had asked, stating that he could see chakra but more as bundles of chakra and not the specifics. Still, it was better than nothing and would probably help them spot something a lot easier than if they didn't have the sharingan on their team. After a few moments of more patrolling, Kotsuzui felt some cold drop onto his hair and trickle down his face. Brushing it off, the Kaguya looked up into the sky as rain began pouring down onto his face. "Rain?" Kotsuzui thought as he brushed his wet hair out of his face. Kotsuzui couldn't remember seeing anything that would suggest rain. Maybe it being night time he just couldn't see the clouds to begin with. "You wanna shift change?" Kotsuzui asked Kisuke as a joke, so that he could get out of the rain and let the other two patrol in it. Though they weren't out that long and hadn't even patrolled the whole temple yet.

Kotsuzui raised an eyebrow and quickly looked over towards the forest when he heard the sound of something heavy crashing. One after another the crashing sounds kept coming. Though the Kaguya couldn't see a thing behind the trees. Everything seemed a little too suspicious now, especially with the random sounds. "Hey Kisuke, remember that time with Kouse" Kotsuzui began, now feeling a little suspicious about the rain itself. "The guy who used rain to hide, he created it himself. Can you see anything?" he asked, wondering if the Uchiha's eye could pick anything up. Keeping an eye out towards the forest, Kotsuzui slowly began creating a bone blade from his right palm as it extended into a two foot weapon, just in case he needed it. 
292/1852
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum