Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
185 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Replacements Empty Replacements

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:04 am
Jade had being writing all day , he got so engrossed that he forgot to check his diary for the day, it was getting late around 7:00 pm in the evening, “Shit!!! I should be at the waterfall learning a jutsu and what jutsu is that?" he said looking at his diary “Water replacement Jutsu". He packed his items into his medium sized ninja bag and head to the waterfall, on his way there , he was attacked by a wild dog, the dog ran at Jade barking and wanting to bite him, he however avoided the dog by jumping on a tree, he was remained on the tree till the dog left “ What a crazy dog " he said as he jumped down and continued his journey. He arrived at the waterfall , “ okay, let get started , the water replacement jutsu, he brought his book from his medium sized ninja bag, he glance through trying to check the hand seals for water replacement jutsu. And there he found it, the hand seals were Tiger > Boa > Ox > Dog > Snake, he returned the book to his ninja bag and move close to the waterfall. “ This jutsu should be pretty easy to learn since am near a waterfall, I 've read it requires  a water source for use" he said to himself. He performed the hand seals Snake > Boa > Ox > Dog > Snake and yelled “ water replacement jutsu!!!" , he expected his body to be replaced by water but nothing of such happen. The area was quiet and calm, Jade look around the area while still standing on the same spot he was, “ it's risky being here alone, anything bead could happen, well , let try this again" he said as he performed the hand seals yet again Snake > Boa > Ox > Dog > Snake. “ water replacement jutsu!!!" he yelled , still nothing happened , the only thing Jade noticed was a puff of colorless smoke coming from the water , He felt he was missing something , probably he had being performing the hand seals wrongly or wasn't focusing enough, he brought out his book and had a look at the hand seals, he saw what he was missing , the first hand seals ought to to be the Tiger hand seal and not Snake, that was were his mistake was coming from. “ Alright, let do this" he said ad he did a series of hand seals Tiger > Boa > Ox > Dog > Snake. He focus on the water in beside him and releasing a urge of chakra “Water replacement jutsu" his body was moved away from where he standing to another area on the waterfall, his initial position was replaced by a water body but body formed slowly, if used  in battles , opponent would think it's the user standing, they would attack an when they land a hit, the user is moved to another area on the field while the water body dismantled after taking a hit, it however require water to be in the area as you require it for replacement before the jutsu can be used. Jade was not satisfied with his proficiency with the jutsu , he took a few steps away from where he was and returned to his initial position “ I gotta do this at a even more faster rate but first I need to write down something" Jade was inspired  by the water replacement jutsu, he noted that when he replaced his body , he appeared on another area and a water body was formed. Instead of appearing somewhere else he could body flicker, though he had not learnt the bodu flicker jutsu , he had hear rumors about its use . A very versatile jutsu that allows the user to vanish in a blur of speed or a puff of smoke and reappear somewhere else, usually use to execute a quick attack. Even though Jade was still gonna learn the body flick technique, he needed to learn the water replacement jutsu first, every jutsu his father had told him has it own unique beauty that makes it stand out. The body flicker was for attack, the water replacement jutsu  was for defense, Everyone and everything and is unique.

Jade walked to the middle of the waterfall , he focused on the chakra on his feet so as not to sink, the water walking and tree climbing is a jutsu all shinobi must learn , so it wasn't hard for Jade to pull it off. He clapped his palms together focusing on his chakra and releasing it from his entire body , he yelled “I can do this, I can do this, I know I can" He needs focus on his chakra to manipulate nearby water source and forming it into a water body replica by his chakra into it, the water body replica upon being hit turns back in water, a perfect way to fool enemies, this is the chemistry behind the water replacement jutsu, though used by most water  users, kiri ninjas have being known for it wide use, and it was because of it evasive attributes that Jade wanted to learn the technique at all cost, he focus hard on his chakra and the surroundings, ,he performed the hand seals , he yelled “Water replacement jutsu" a body had being created in front of him, he switched, it speed was so fast that someone who is observing from a far distance wouldn't notice the water body, all the observer will see is the user changing it position. “ I I think am getting better at this, still let do this again" he said , he performed the hand seals and yelled yet again, this time loudly “Transformmaatiiiiionnnn Juuuuutttttsssssuuuu!!!" he was replaced by a water body. “Another jutsu in my arsenal. Time to get back home " he said as he gathered his items and placed in his medium size ninja bag then left, Jade was getting stronger and stronger everyday and this moment was yet another spice to his dream.

WC: 1030

Last edited by Jadeares on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Replacements Empty Re: Replacements

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:06 am
Claiming Water replacement jutsu and 5 stat point
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:08 am

Please use spaces between paragraphs, its much easier to read than a block of text. <3
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:16 am
Edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default