Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Tayuya's flute please <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayuya's flute please <3

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:16 pm
He heard her mention his brothers name.  He felt the glass splinter through his fingers and hands.  He could feel the wetness of blood even as his flesh closed up.  He felt the metal forced tighter in his palm.  "No Akihanna.....no."  He said, his voice tired a distinct chill had bitten into it.  The pain, he had taken for residual effects of semi-eternal damnation had changed.  Now it was like instinct, as if all along his purpose had been beneath the surface, and now it was seeking its way up for air.  In that moment, he wanted to kill her, strike down the kuniochi.  Then it had passed, the skeletal grip loosened, though the knuckles brushed across his rib cage.

Sitting back his face had broken into a sweat, this time however his breath became normal much faster.  He was getting used to it not actually being necessary but it still felt nice.  "I think.....this shouldn't be here.."  He said looking at the demon flute.  He had stolen it from some forest.  A time when he was on his own, simply traveling.  He had shown it to no one, had never used it in real combat with a shinobi.  All the same he had learned of its powers, and in his hands he knew how deadly it really was.  He thought it lost when he left, yet it had found its way back now.  Like the instinct that had caused the red in his eyes, he knew now that it was this object of antiquity that brought him here.

"I don't think Den will be able to help, and I have a feeling we'd never make it to him either."  Make said looking up from his seat. A small half smile gracing his lips.  "Why don't you have a seat, just for a moment.  The glass is nice this time of year."  He said patting the crystal around him, a slight chink piercing the air. He knew this was all an emotional roller coaster for her, how could it not be.  At least he had the supernatural parts down, even if he was more freaked out than he let on.  "I don't think I'm going to be here much longer, I don't think any of this was for our benefit.  We are here now though, so might as well make the most of it."  He said taking a breath.

"I stole your cookies from your room before I left....."  Letting out a sigh, he looked mockingly ashamed.  "That has been eating me up ever since I went through those doors."  He finished.  He did his best to ignore the increasing pain on his heart, the raise in instinct.  It would break in the end.  He was trained, and more than a little skilled, he knew exactly when someone had met their end.  His was moments away, and even though he had done his best to seal this women from his mind in hell, he would make these memories now before what was left was shredded away.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:15 pm
Akihana couldn't pretend to understand why he refused to go to Denkiteki. If Maku's absence had yielded one positive thing, it was that Akihana and Den had both come to rely on each other a lot more. It wasn't something spoken or decided upon, it was just what naturally happened when two people grieved silently together without acknowledging it. Den felt her medical skills were extraordinary and she felt the same about his own prowess as a medical ninja. Between the two of them, they could handle most sicknesses ailing the ninja world. And yet Maku believed he was beyond help.

Nodding, the blonde listened as always, sitting a few feet away from him on the rapidly cooling glass. It was colder to the touch than she'd expected from something forged out of fire but fifteen minutes ago but perhaps she had underestimated how cold the desert wind really could be. Almost as a reminder, the wind swished around the duo once more, rustling through her hair and cloak as she sat down, knees neatly folded underneath her and golden eyes still trained on Maku.

Drinking in his features before this dream was over.

The young woman wanted to ask a thousand questions. Why was he here? Why couldn't he stay? How much longer did he have? Why couldn't he stay? Why would Den not be able to help him? Why couldn't he stay? All the questions jostling for space in her head and the one that came out was the one that showed the least desperation. Gesturing towards the instrument in his hand, she finally settled or "what is that?". Akihana had never seen it on him while he was there but now, as she looked closer, it just seemed like a flute, something quite natural for Maku the musically inclined to have.

A fresh stab of pain made itself known inside her as he admitted to stealing cookies from her room. With grief stricken eyes, the kunoichi shook her head. "I always left them there for you because you never ate anything when i offered," she admitted, her own confession spilling through trembling lips. "Over time I figured it would just be easier to leave them around for you to find."
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:20 am
He smiled at her own confession.  "Rather disappointing really, I had hoped I was being.....sneaky."  A rabid couple breaths interrupted his otherwise light hearted statement.  His hand clutching his heart, the other gripped tight to the flute.  "This.....this is the most dangerous weapon I own.  Well that I did own.  I thought it was lost, but....i think it has a mind of its own."  He would say with a little laugh.  Even as he did a trickle of blood dripped from the right corner of his mouth.  A little drop sound hitting the glass.  He get his eyes roll as he moved and wiped it away.  Really, it's not like his heart was beating, what was all this for.  The pain was reaching a new limit, but as it got stronger he felt himself growing accustomed.  

His acceptance into the fact he was going to die....again had become a forefront thought. What he was worried about was the instinct to try and kill Akihana.  That was the only real struggle he was having.  "Akihanna......run away.  I'd say forget about me, but that's probably impossible.  Just....run away now or kill me.  Please..."  He said, his eyes showing strain.  He wanted to let her ask more questions, he wanted to laugh, to play......yet those things were impossible.  Even as he said those things his bright blue eyes slid into red.  Dark patterns running rampant upon the iris.  "Run.....away..........or...kill................me."  He said, each word obviously costing him the world.

Letting himself fall forward his head would hit the glass hard.  Causing a spiderweb fracture to spread outwardly.  A small amount of Crimson spurting into the glass only just visible.  His eyes remained open, even if they were hidden.  Slumped over he held himself still, even as his body started to shutter slowly.  He knew he could hold himself for a little while, but not forever.  He was trying to give her a chance, a chance to make a decision.  His time of control was over, the skeletal hand gripped, and his heart exploded in his chest.  His skin started to feel hot, as if his heart had contained wild fire and now it spread through his body.  As it burned through every nerve cell in his body he could feel his control going with it.  He could still hear her, but not for long......this was the end.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:09 pm
Briefly, her gaze flickered to the flute he held in hand. The plain wooden design didn't seem as powerful as Maku confessed it to be but then again, she'd known him long enough to know that despite his penchant for the slightly dramatic, at base, all his assets were simple. It made sense that the simple wooden cylinder in his fingers would hold so much power, but the idea that it had a mind of its own....

All thoughts of the flute were forgotten a she watched Maku fall once more, clutching his chest with a pain that was reflected in her own body.

"Akihanna......run away.  I'd say forget about me, but that's probably impossible.  Just....run away now or kill me.  Please..."

"I'm not going to leave you," the blonde shook her head, golden hair spilling over her shoulders like a stark molten waterfall underneath the night sky. She could never leave him, not even if she wanted to. Nevertheless she did back away, Makona nearly screaming in her mind to get as far away from Maku as possible. But if she left...

He would die all over again.

And she couldn't let that happen.

Before his head hit the glass, Akihana's foot stepped off the shimmering surface, sinking slightly into white sand once more as sage mode enhanced her strength, health and speed beyond was was possible  and the tiger seal was formed instinctively, only wanting to make his pain stop.  The water droplets hit the glass surface, the blonde picking up the sound before she saw them, golden eyes trained on Maku as he struggled with the demons he had created for himself.

It would be over soon, he would be alright. they would both be.

Even if it would all be an illusion, this time of her own making.

The Boring Stuff :
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:26 pm
As the first rain drop descended from the heavens, offering a blessing to the damned, his body would vanish.  The demons not even allowing a moment of sanctuary, not even the smallest of comforts.  No these demons would not allow such a thing, not now…….not when he was so far gone.  There was only one thing left for them to do; the demon flute was rightfully named.  It would bring forth the demon in Maku, the real demon.  The one he had always repressed.  It had made only the briefest of appearances, brought out by the one and only true conflict with Echo Uchiha.  Even his conflict with the Uchiha brother had been held back, never truly releasing the beast.  This time however, when is soul was shackled to the hellfire, could the demon be coaxed to truly break free.  This would not be the smiling boy who decimated thousands, laying villages to waste simply to test the limits of his abilities.  No this was the darkness that those smiles had always held back.

His cloak had teleported him into the in-between.  The ghostly rain falling all around him, a shadow figure igniting with chakra was Akihana out of reach.  In the silence of nothing, a scream broke forth, and thus was the second death of Maku.  Blood saturated his face as it poured from the sharingan eyes, his mouth wide, the white teeth stained crimson.  His thoughts were nothing but a conflagration of pain.  No longer in control he felt his hand move, contort painfully into seals and splash into the blood.  A flash of black smoke and a creature from Discord appeared.  Ukam stared, confused and even for the first time since it had come into existence scare.  This was not the boy he had met, and that was the only thought it had before it was absorbed.  The creature that had been Maku seized the demonic toad, his chakra pouring into the creature, before forcing it to fuse with him.  It had been something Maku and the toad had practiced in Discord, but never had used in the real world.  He had never had to, but now he was not him.  Limits no longer mattered.  The only thing that mattered was the fire of pain.

As the creature was absorbed, the screaming finally stopped.  The stillness taking over the in-between, returning to the silence that it was meant to have.  A long sigh escaped the lips of the beast.  It stood up straight, an elongated tongue running over its lips as the sigh ended.  Running it’s fingers through its hair it found a multitude of spines protruding from the blonde hair.  His face had become a sick purple color, the white of his eyes had turned completely black causing the red of the sharingan to stand out even further.  Nails had grown, becoming jagged and sharp.  Teeth had gone from white, to stained red, and now black.  Each tooth lengthening to a point, only to long to fit into his mouth.  As he closed his mouth and opened it punctured his own flesh, leaving a constant flow of blood to drip from the corners of his mouth.  Dark purple hands brushed at his shoulders, activating the cufflinks and causing his robes to change into a suit that Maku may have once worn.  A slight at what he had been.  The devil stared at the in-between, its eyes tracing over the swirling shadows that was the kuniochi.  AS it did it’s frame ignited into fire.  Toxic greens and violets warred with each other to make up the color of the flame.  The susanoo protecting it’s frame, making him stronger, a single hand seal from inside the armor only aided in making him even stronger.  His chakra expanding to even higher levels.  Never had Maku gone this far, never had he needed to, though this was no longer Maku.

Pacing to place a simple 3 meters between itself and Akihana it moved its shoulders, as if to stretch.  Casually making several hand signs it held its palm up, pointed straight towards Aki’s chest.  A light began to form at its palm, as it did he reappeared into the real world.  The moment he ripped back into reality a pulse of energy hurtled towards Akihana.  The beam reflecting the light of a dying star, seeking to inflict this exact fate on the human that would have saved him.  The glass shattered from the sheer chakra expelled, leaving whatever fragment that had been gone.  If not stopped the beam would rip into Akihana with a force and speed of 140.  Upon making contact it would explode with the same power and speed.  The demon’s red eyes drinking every motion in.

Maku new stats
Susanoo armor health – 200
Chakra – 195 (Feels like 270)
Stam 125 ([url=tel:1300-30-50-10-100]1300-30-50-10-100[/url] – 20= 1090) Bonus AP – 700-40-20=640
Str – 150
Spd – 150 (Reaction time 300)

Ukam – AP= 500 – 30= 470

Jutus used – Ukam, EMS, Susano’o, Shroud x 2, the one, Quasar
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:25 pm
As Maku's form vanished, Akihana's body immediately went into auto pilot, Makona screaming in her mind to get out, to not face what was to come, to even warn the jinchuriki that what Maku was about to become was far worse than what she had been at her worst. Unfortunately, Akihana had never been good at heading warnings or this may never have come to pass. Well over a year ago she had decided to meet a stranger for a picnic in the mountains of Kumogakure against all protests of caution and today, she could no more turn way from him than she had back then.

She should have known he would be the death of her, even if that knowledge would do nothing to persuade her to do things differently.

At 200 speed, the blonde's hand rose to the topaz Hikariton pendant on her throat, activating her armour even as the young woman began to glow softly, the thin shield of chakra making her glow softly. Her skin suit didn't need activation, a passive layer of senju cells Denkiteki had crafted especially to help with healing during battle but the armour added the extra protection she would need. To top it all of, the shield that formed around the kunoichi too was an additional measure to ensure no harm came to her where she stood, too stunned to do anything but wait.

Wait for the demon to appear.

The creature that appeared in the pouring rain of her own design was not Maku, at least not that she could sense it though sensing Maku had always been open to interpretation. But as the blonde took in the bleeding, demonic sight that reappears in the place Maku had vacated, she struggled not to heed Makona's warning. It would have been the easiest thing to run, to never look back, to pretend this had never happened except in nightmares she had no control over.

But there was Maku in there somewhere.

He may not know it, and she may not be able to sense it, but faith didn't require evidence to support it. And somewhere underneath that monster was the person she loved. Running was not an option.

Staring straight ahead at the demon, Akihana stood her ground. The bright light would have blinded anyone but her dojutsu allowed for her to not avert her gaze from the oncoming laser aimed straight at her heart.

Almost as if demanding proof of what resided within.

More boring stuff:
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:47 am
The attack may not have phased Akihana but the initiation of it certainly did, enough for Makona to begin protecting Akihana with her own chakra as the bijuu cloak formed around the stunned blonde, extending it's burning chakre to envelope both herself and the thing that had once been Maku. At the speed of her reaction time, her cloak extended outwards, it's golden reaches scorching across the few scant meters as if trying to burn away the thing and reveal Maku - her Maku - still deep inside.

But in vain.

There hadn't been a heartbeat to begin with, and what little of the male was left had died warning her to stay away, to stay away or kill him. The realization would live in the knot of guilt over her conscience forever that his last moments had been spent trying to keep her safe. And now this thing... It was taking over what Maku had been, utilizing the power Maku had wielded, the power it had no right to because it hadn't worked for it, hadn't hurt for it

Hadn't died for it.

You have to end it now, Makona intoned tersely, only for her host to acquiesce in defeat. There was no greater proof than his attack that this was no longer the man she knew. Forming the three seals at maximum speed, the kunoichi let out a soft breath, as soft as a whisper... as soft as final goodbye. The purple mist turned to violet rain, pouring down in sheets on the duo still enveloped in the scorching haze of golden chakra, eating away at her opponent's form with focused precision, tearing through the flesh and bone via punctures on it's skin to find what she was looking for one last time.

Only to fail again. There was no Maku inside, just a body, just a chakra sense... just a broken heart.

And then the void.

In the end, there was only a soft sound of wood hitting glass, echoing through the empty desert as the only witness to what had happened here tonight.

When it was all over, Akihana sank on her knees once again amid the destroyed battleground, one hand reaching out for the wooden flute that was the last vestige of the man who once wanted to be a musician but had become so much more. Fingers clutching the smooth wooden surface desperately, the blonde pretended it was still warm.

That she could still feel his touch on it.

And she would make sure his brother did not follow the same path. Den was safe, he would never be touched by the darkness. But Maku had another brother, and Akihana intended to find him.

(Exit Akihana with the flute)

More boring stuff:
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237