Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

an aburame's work(private,training) Empty an aburame's work(private,training)

Sat May 14, 2016 3:42 am
The rain fell as yen stared upward towards the sky mid meditation. His insects hummed at peace as yen took a moment to hear them hum quietly in usion. The busy hum of his kilkikaichu and a silent yet tiny hum coming from his kilshiku. Yen felt them working within their home. Not their own home but the home a symbiosis holds as it's only true home.with an aburame and their insects. Beyond that of a village but a world alone. home, a family, and a connection. All of this holds safety and utilization beyond the wars and violence of shinobi. But warmth to no matter what never be alone. All of this adds to the beauty that makes us mysterious. We work as one. Not seperate. And like them protecting me. I protect them. Shelter from the world as my other half. yen thought as he thought to himself and noted the water falling on one of his kilshiku. Although damaged it contued to scurry before a second rain drop hit it as it scuttled a little before going still.

yet another hum silenced in the eternal void of the shadow that's unseen taking a life everyday... To think I must protect them yet I must figure a way to help you all grow to your full potential my insects.I'm curious sheltering will help them all grow. But best way to shelter the small is to cover them.  A blanket of chakra or something that will cover them. yen thought as he surged his chakra around and through him. the flowing chakra covering his skin as he began to coat his body with his chakra. It was an age old technique that existed for when an aburame needed it most. And quiet frequently a way to keep one although bare but safe. The insects however held to an esteem as the priority was to grow them fully. to grow and flow one must protect their insects fully. As it is seen. I must protect my kilshiku and kilkikaichu. Each moment must add more to the plight. yen thought as he recalled the handsigns and smiled. It was simple but fundamental as an aburame to utilize this supplemental jutsu especially at times of urgent need to keep their insects safe.

Ox, dog, bird, ram. Simple enough. Now to use this to formulate a decent coverage around myself and my insects yen thought to himself as he began to work his chakra forming a nice thick cocoon around him as he layered his chakra and body fluids to match and further cover and protect himself and his insects. His movements became ridged as he discovered that he couldn't move at his best well not at all in that case. However it was a little less of merely a weak first attempt as the webbing merely began to break apart and hence fall apart. well as a supplement technique it's focus is mostly on  the self and protection. Something that effectively will keep them safe as we work quietly. However amid the work required this does seem to have a taxing of sorts I could barely move naturally. And further even now these webs as far as I see are simply a cover of sorts. Like a egg. The shell protects the contents but in that case and point they restrict movement. A growth often occurs as ones body is able to stay still and allow the full growth progress to take effect. So in that case it's easy to accomplish this jutsu successfully by simply taking and accepting the fact that the jutsu must restrict my movement to help their growth. Easy enough to do

yen thought as he examined the Webbing created and smiled. It was indeed going to be much easier to handle this technique then he thought. oh so much easier to handle this technique now that I must handle this in a greater light. yen thought as he preformed the handsigns again (ox, dog bird, ram) focusing his chakra once more and the formation of a nice cocoon around his body through a large focus of chakra and further webbing yen covered himself completly in it and a thought of approval came to mind as he noted its nice protective way of handling it. And yet it became interesting as yen shedded the little shell around him as webbing remains fell to the ground that it was indeed very much a way of safely to utilize the jutsu at hand with a lot less difficulty and further ease with a little less of a challenge but also now a nice little way to keep oneself decently protected despite the glaring weaknesses of being unable to move. well it may not be much but now it shall be effective to utilize in combat. Well somewhat... yen thought as he took a moment to think of a decent way to use the jutsu effectively in combat. Well on yens case there was far more then what was noted as he had many different strategies to utilize his clans techniques. However this was a special case. don't worry my insects I got you all covered just like you protect me. We shall now be able to have a bit more of a safe time with this technique in our hands.

Yen thought as he took note the jutsu hardly cost him that much overall in chakra and hence proceeded about his meditative time his insects humming softly within him if not pleasantly at his final results.

Wc:944

(Exit)

Learned insect cocoon (-25% from 1,250)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

an aburame's work(private,training) Empty Re: an aburame's work(private,training)

Sat May 14, 2016 9:28 am
Approved...., right after you purchase some raid for dem roaches...

THE CEO HAS SPOKEN!!!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

an aburame's work(private,training) Empty Re: an aburame's work(private,training)

Sat May 14, 2016 9:41 am
(Raid! *sqeaks*)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum