Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Kosurama's Transformation Training  Empty Kosurama's Transformation Training

Tue May 10, 2016 7:55 pm
As night drew closer, Kosurama watched patiently from his bedroom window as the villagers of Konhagakure returned to their homes. The village lamps would soon illuminate the streets and everything in their radius. Kosurama knew the Leaf had a strict curfew policy, but he would take his chances if it meant he was able to train in private. Kosurama quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a knock at his door. “Kosu, your Father and I are heading off to bed now. Please no sneaking out tonight, that’s twice this week.” It was his Mother’s voice… “Don’t worry Ma, i’m just finishing up some academy homework and then it’s lights out.” replied Kosurama, “Well goodnight, try to get some rest.” “I will. Goodnight.” Kosurama watched as the shadow disappeared from under the crack of the door, the footsteps becoming quieter and quieter as his Mother made her way back to her room. The door shut. Kosurama turned back to his window, unlatching the locks and sliding it open. He then hopped up onto the roof that slanted downward from his windowsill, staring back into his room with a look of remorse. “Why can’t I just get along with others?” he said to himself. 

Kosurama quietly shut his bedroom window and leapt down onto the grass beneath his home. He quickly set off towards the academy training grounds, running on the balls of his feet trying to remain as quiet as possible. Luckily it wasn’t too far from his home. He’s ran there a countless amount of times and has concluded it takes about 1,800-2,000 steps to get there. He wasn’t very interested with conversing with the other villagers when he would run there during the day, so he would typically spend his time counting his paces. Time passed when suddenly the street lamps turned on. “Hopefully this doesn’t become a problem…” Kosu said to himself. He slightly sped up his pace and made his way to the training ground fence line. He looked around, and took in the moisture-filled air. There were no lamps at the training grounds, simply because it was preferred academy students don’t train at night. Kosurama didn’t mind, he was used to seeing Konoha in the dark. He raised his hands in front his face and focused on them, trying to channel a select amount of chakra into them. “If I can recall correctly, the handsigns brother Tatsu taught me were: Dog → Boar → Ram… Alright let’s get started!” He had said it quietly, yet it was still vehement. It was clear Kosurama was determined not to get left behind by his brother. He formed the necessary hand seals and said the name of the jutsu. Beforehand he had envisioned an image of his mother, thinking about whether or not she would be disappointed in him if she ever found out he had been sneaking around in the middle of the night.  A cloud poofed, engulfing Kosurama in it. As the smoke dispersed, Kosurama went to feel his face if it had changed. Before making it to his face he felt a long lock of hair resting on his shoulder. He grabbed it, astonished with what he was feeling and held it eye-level in front of him. It was a shiny black color with a smooth, silky texture. “Mom?” he asked himself. He began to feel his face for his Mother’s features. “Wow, I think I did it… I guess I really am better off just training by myself. Let’s try that again.” Kosurama stood up straight with his legs together. He formed the necessary hand seals and said the name of the jutsu: “Transformation Technique” Yet again another cloud of smoke surrounded him. This time Kosurama took on the form of his desk chair at home.. “This is odd… I’m trying to move my arms and legs but I simply can’t do it— so this is the life of an office chair, hm? Well it seems I have a basic grasp on taking the form of both people and inanimate objects, perhaps that’s enough experimenting for one night. I’d better head home and rest up for tomorrow’s training."

Kosurama set off in the direction he came. He was accustomed to the path he took, at this point he didn’t even need to rely on his sight to find his way back home— he had a mental map in of the entire village. “Well, that’s 2,000 steps exactly.” He looked up to find that his house was still completely dark. It appears no one found out that he ever left in the first place. He quickly scaled one of the support pillars on his front porch and made his way onto the roof. He slowly crept to his window and lifted it ever slightly. It was still unlocked. He climbed into his room without a sound and closed the window behind him, locking it shut. He listened throughout his house— it was silent. Kosurama smiled with relief. “Perhaps it’s good thing now that i’m taking my route to becoming a great shinobi more seriously…” 
(Exit)

Word Count: 851
Claims: +4 stat points and Transformation Jutsu 

Last edited by Kosurama Senju on Tue May 17, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Kosurama's Transformation Training  Empty Re: Kosurama's Transformation Training

Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 pm

Please always list your claims at the end of a topic. Like here your claim would be "Total words: 851. Claming 4 stats and transformation tecnique."<3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Kosurama's Transformation Training  Empty Re: Kosurama's Transformation Training

Wed May 11, 2016 9:34 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum