Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

I need to improve... Empty I need to improve...

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 pm
Mason couldn't find any jutsus that he wanted to learn so he decided to improve the ones he already knew."Hmmmm, what should I improve? Clones? No their almost pointless for what I do. Substitution? I haven't used it that much. "The only thing left is the Body Flicker technique. I use this technique so much this should be a piece of cake." Having decided on the Body Flicker, Mason headed out to the training grounds.

"How would I increase the technique?" Mason had wondered "Maybe so that I don't spend as much energy on it? The hand signs are so annoying, I'll try getting rid of the one and only hand sign for the jutsu, the Ram sign." Having gotten to the training grounds he didn't exactly know how to get rid of a hand sign for a jutsu. "I'll try just flushing my system with chakra, then I'll try to dash." Mason felt a bit awkward not making a hand sign while flushing his chakra through out his body, as he had done with the hand sign maybe a half hundred times. As he felt like he flooded his system adequately with chakra, he sprinted and he didn't disappear in a blur of speed as he usually had done all that happened was he started to run. "Damn it, I thought I had this."

He tried multiple more times to no avail. "Let me take a break, then I'll start again later." Mason had said trying to remain clam. Mason sat down and started to think about how he'd be able to do this without the use of his hands. "I'll try just practicing the Body Flicker Technique so many times, maybe like ten times, then I'll try without my hands and hopefully it'll work." Mason had gotten up and now was ready to start again and hopefully succeed.

Mason weaved the Ram sign and started to spread his chakra through out his body. He set a target for himself a tree about thirty meters away. He disappeared in a blur of speed and arrived at his target in a second or two. He repeated this process going back and forth maybe nine more times give or take a few. After he had done his ninth body flicker Mason had done the same step except without the use of his hands. It took a little bit longer to get the chakra throughout his body maybe ten seconds longer. Then to his amazement as he went to his target it worked! He didn't start running, he just arrived there in a blur of speed. "YESS!" Mason had exclaimed. "It just took some practice before it to get the hang of it again." Mason had thought to himself. He repeated the hand less tests over and over again just to make sure that he was correct. Each time the tests went like the first time except after a few times it took less and less time for his chakra to spread out through his body. After the fifth hand less exercise it was just as fast as it was with hands. Feeling like he's expending to much chakra to quickly he went to his house to eat a quick snack before coming back to the training grounds.

Feeling refreshed from his quick snack of ramen, Mason had headed back to the training grounds to hopefully increase the Body Flicker Technique even more, perhaps making it take less chakra to work just as effectively. Feeling confident with his relative success earlier in the day, Mason headed straight to the new training. Mason set the target for his body flicker at the tree which he had used as the target previously. He still stood thirty meters away from the tree. He tried sending next to the minimum amount of chakra that he could all across his body. He thought that this wouldn't work but he tried to do this anyways. All that happened was a very, very, very slight speed boost, no blur of speed like before. All that happened was he started running. Feeling disappointed, but not that much disappointment because he didn't suspect this to work anyways. He walked back to his starting place and started to channel the chakra through out his system again this time he tried five percent of the original output of chakra needed. It took the average time for it to channel through his body and he sprinted towards the tree, all that happened was he got a slightly higher speed boost than before on the previous try. "Progress is so slow....." Mason had thought. He walked back to his spot and kept on doing the trials until he got to forty percent. At forty percent he thought that it still wouldn't work and that he's just going to fail until he got to one hundred percent of the original output. But he tried forty percent thinking it will fail like the others and started to run, but he didn't run he disappeared in a blur of speed and arrived at the tree. "Yes!" Mason had said out loud pretty loud. Some people gave him dirty looks but he didn't pay attention to them.

After Mason had done the forty percent Body Flicker he tried it again and again and again just to make sure he was right. He was right and he was very glad that he didn't skip the forty percent. He had made the body flicker as efficient as he could get it, and he was proud of that. He decided to try and it's combat ability. After trying to find someone to spar against him (Not many people wanted to spar against him, because he had almost killed two genin when he lost his temper.) He finally found someone brave(foolish) enough to face him. She looked the same age as Mason twelve, she had pale white hair, electric blue eyes, she was 5'3 and 100 pounds. Mason had asked " Are you sure you want to spar against me?" She responded with "Your not that big of a deal stop asking and just fight me."

They were each five meters away from each other when she started the spar. She threw a kunai at Mason at about 40 speed. Mason quickly activated his new efficient Body Flicker and side stepped faster than he could have before. He then flickered right behind the girl. She didn't seem to notice him yet so he took this opportunity to make this match a close in as few moves as possible. Mason decided to use the Leaf Whirlwind which he hadn't used in a while. He didn't see a point in activating his sharingan just for this. Mason threw a fake high kick barely scraping her head before spinning and sweeping her off her feet. Before giving her time to react he stomped her into the ground. After the epic curb stomp she gave up not wanting to die. Mason gave her a hand up and said "What's that about not being a big deal?" Before giving her time to speak he used his mastery over the Body Flicker to get out of there before she could respond.

[W.C 1202] [Claiming Mastery over Body Flicker and 6 stat points. (First learned http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31331-more-training-yay Second post by me)

Last edited by MasonUchiha on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

I need to improve... Empty Re: I need to improve...

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 pm
Could you please link your stat page in your signature as well as where you first learned body flicker? <3
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 pm
Okay
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:16 pm
Fixed
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum