Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Doing SOmething On My Own (P<NK) Empty Doing SOmething On My Own (P<NK)

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:15 am
To say Kyoto was bored was an understatement though the young Ametsuchi as she stared down at the instructor from her seat high up in the classroom. The academy decided that all ninja classes should be an hour longer. Meaning that she had been in school 9 hours as of now and had yet another hour to go. She wanted to go to the forges and start back creating weapons and armor but the stupid academy was holding her back from doing what she wanted. “ I have been told to teach all of you the jutsu that are required to be a Genin. With the Genin exams coming up in only 3 days you will need to master these two jutsu after I reveal them to you. : said the instructor.” First, I will teach you the Transformation Technique. It makes the user constantly emit chakra causing chakra deprivation in some of you young folk. Though a sun to that is that you are able to transform into anything you think about, whether it be a Fuma Shuriken or a person. I will perform it for you just so you guys can see how it is done.” said the instructor causing Kyoto to become wide awake as she placed her hands on top of her desk and stood up staring down at the instructor. Some of the students around her were quite surprised by this, the guy next to her had even fallen out of hi seat. But that was what he got for leaning back in it all the time.

Before the instructor could perform the jutsu he would catch sight of Kyoto.” Kyoto could you do me a favor and sit back down, you are drawing too much attention to yourself. Since that is happening no one will pay attention to the performing of the jutsu . “ said the instructor as a deep scarlet blush appeared on her cheeks causing her to sit back down. She hated drawing attention to herself, most of the time it was from accidents or just from being stupid. Realizing that everyone had taken their eyes off of her and to the instructor. She would see that he had began to perform hand seals. Dog, Boar, and Ram were the only three hand seals the instructor used before he whispered something Kyoto didn’t catch. The man’s body had instantly changed. He had gotten quite shorter, his black short hair turning a deep scarlet and falling above his waist, his body became slim. As Kyoto looked at the man she would realize that he had transformed into her. Other students had realized this as well as all of them kept looking back and forth from the two quickly.” Now this is the Transformation Jutsu, any questions? “ said the instructor in a light voice that was even exactly like Kyoto’s own voice. Kyoto would blush again as she closed her eyes and turned away from the instructor.

“ Now the Clone Technique is pretty simple. You just perform the hand seals then you are able to create an intangible clone of your body. Though for some people’s first time the clone may or may not look quite weird “ said the instructor causing Kyoto to bear through the agony of having to look at a clone of herself. The man would slowly begin forming the hand seals for the jutsu so the other students can see them. Ram, Snake, and Tiger were the only three Kyoto saw before the man yet again whispered something she did not catch as a puff of gray smoke appeared next to him showing a clone. However this clone was of his original body and didn’t look nothing like Kyoto which she was thankful for.” Ok class dismissed, be sure to learn those before the exams “ said the instructor as all the students got up and begin to leave the class from the door that was a couple of stairs up from Kyoto’s seat.

She needed to go learn those two jutsu. Deciding to go to the academy’s training grounds instead of home, Kyoto would slowly alter her course going down a corridor of hallways looking for the door that led to the outside training. Finally finding it she would slowly run outside to find that she was among one of the 7 or so people there. It was quite good seeing as she did not want to deal with other people while she trained. She went to a secluded spot by a tree and a spring as she would close her eyes; visualizing a person in her mind, someone she wanted to turn into. Instantly an image of her father appeared, she had not seen her dad in a while do too the work he got from being the Hokage. She felt herself subconsciously perform the hand seals for Transformation Jutsu. After successfully performing the last one she would feel herself growing in height causing her to open her eyes. She would slowly walk to the water spring that was next to her and look at her reflection in the water. Her face resembled that of a man tired from work. A single tear fell out of her eye as she would end the jutsu decided that it was quite easy to learn and now needed to learn Clone Jutsu.

She would jump into the air landing swiftly on the boulder that was in the middle of the large stream that ran through the academy’s training grounds. After landing on the boulder she would quickly begin to perform the seals needed for Clone jutsu. After performing just the last seal smoke would appear on the edge of the stream where the ground was revealing a beautiful clone of Kyoto that looked at is it could care less of the world it was summoned to.

The clone would look at Kyoto and disappear causing Kyoto to blush as she almost fell in the water when the clone had looked at her. Well she guessed those 10 hours of school were worth it.

Claiming Clone and Transformation and 5 Stats

1010WC
Seika plz <3
Seika plz <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2250

Doing SOmething On My Own (P<NK) Empty Re: Doing SOmething On My Own (P<NK)

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:22 am
Trial denied, this is only 1008 words. Tisk tisk kyo.

Otherwise, trial approved. 

(This is Ris by the way.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Doing SOmething On My Own (P<NK) Empty Re: Doing SOmething On My Own (P<NK)

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:48 am
Approving Ris's approval <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum