Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

So long, but never Goodbye. {P, IO, NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: So long, but never Goodbye. {P, IO, NK}

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:49 pm
Ashie would smile, it felt good to have a friend like Zero and maybe...she can make more friends in Suna. She wished she could take Zero with her...but his place is here with the leaf, he will be her eyes and ears on her home while she is away.

As Zero handed her the blade she struggled to hold it as the blade was almost twice her height, something she would have to keep safe until she got older. She focused her chakra through the item and into her necklace and in a crimson flash the weapon would be teleported to her room in Asguard where it would be safe.

"Thank you Zero, I will keep it safe, In you're letters let me know if anything...different is going on here. The people are acting strange...I don't like it, but I can't stay here for now my path leads me to Suna until my brother and I can get strong enough. I will send you a letter when I arrive so I can tell you where to send the letters."

She smiles a bit before sniffling, "Well...so long Zero, but never goodbye!" Unless interupted Ashie would focus her chakra into her necklace and within a few moments she vanishes inside a crimson light, teleporting herself back into Asgard to do be with her family.

(Exit Ashie Uchiha)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

So long, but never Goodbye. {P, IO, NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: So long, but never Goodbye. {P, IO, NK}

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 pm
(Just gonna exit v.v, Giving Ashie the Bone Blade (to be made later) and hugs))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum