Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Road to Genin Empty Chronos' Road to Genin

Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:43 pm
On the way home from the academy Chronos noticed a paper on the mission board that was bigger than the other, it stuck out because it had a wooden sign right above it that said “TAKE IF YOU DARE”. Chronos believed it was meant to scare people away from doing the mission so, he took the paper and read it. What he seen was…

-Rogue Beast:
There is a large animal rampaging close to the village, you are to subdue it but not kill it.  Report to those in charge afterwards.

“How big can this ‘Rogue Beast’ actually be” though Chronos, this’ll be good for my training and I’m already at the cusp of becoming a genin. Maybe this can give me what I need to get to the next level and catch up to a certain someone, alright I’ll take this mission and complete it with ease.” Chronos headed home and went to sleep, he had to rest for his big day tomorrow. The morning sun finally peeks over the mountains and awakes Chronos. “Ah, I gotta make sure I have a good breakfast for today!” Chronos smirked. Now that the young ninja was ready to do his mission he headed out and asked the surrounding villages if they had seen this mysterious beast. All of them replied with a “no” until he stumbled upon a closed off village filled with fallen trees and structures. “Wow, I can tell this place was very prosperous before, maybe this is where the beast is.” Chronos continues walking, but then he sees a man who looked to be very old with balding gray and black hair. “Hello mister. What has happened to your village?” Chronos asked the man “Well, youthful ninja, a humongous boar came rampaging through the village. We have no clue where he came from or what caused him to wreak havoc on our village but he can’t be forgiven. By the by, I am the one who posted the mission that you are seeking and so far I have devoted my hours to finding where this boar resides. It turns out he comes from a cave close to the Dragon Ravine directly south from here.”

“Wow, thanks for the information. You better believe I will take down this boar and while I’m at it I will aid you in the rebuilding of this village!” Chronos said full of pride. “Why thank you youthful ninja, I will send many blessings your way.” The old man rejoiced. Chronos set out southward towards the Dragon Ravine and he knew he was getting close due to all the scratch marks on trees. “This must be his territorial grounds.” Chronos thought to himself. “AH, I see the cave and there goes the boar too!” Chronos gains higher ground by jumping in a tree and spies on the cave, While doing this he also analyzes his surrounding. “Hmm, so there is a clearing right before you get to the cave around a 15 meter radius and small sharp rocks. It seems that during the raining season a forceful amount of water comes through here causing the rocks to erode.” Soon, the Enormous boar appears and looks to be around 2 meters tall and easily over a ton. “Okay, I’ve devised a plan, it’s time to attack.” Chronos hops out of the tree running towards the boar, the boar is startled by this and immediately rushes Chronos. Chronos slides under the boar and grabs some rocks to throw at the boar they can’t pierce the boars fur.

When he slid under the boar Chronos notices that the boar’s agility is terribly low so he decided to make agile movements around the boar while throwing rocks at it. This didn’t work because the boar’s fur was to tough so he came up with a genius idea and that was to aim at the boar’s joints such as the knees to prevent it from moving. Chronos throws a rock at the boar’s knee and has a direct hit, he could see the noticeable difference in speed the boar has just from one hit so, he decided to focus on one knee. “Hmph, so that’s your weak spot huh?” Chronos said to himself. While throwing rocks Chronos got a little too cocky and began to get closer to the boar in order to get an easier shot but, is immediately propelled in the air and volley’d by the boar’s tusks. “Ugh, I’ll use this against you!” As Chronos go down for what seemed to be his final descent he agily lands a front heel kick right on the boar’s snout causing the boar to let out an anguished shriek. “Gotcha.” At this moment while the boar is recovering from the blow Chronos takes his chance and throws 3 rocks simultaneously at the boar’s knees instantly causing him to fall. “Good thing for that shuriken throwing class at the academy we had today, I guess it was in my favor to win today boar.”

Chronos picks up another rock slightly larger than the others and lands the finishing blow on its head letting the last breath from the boar to slowly exhale from his lifeless body. “Whew, I did a pretty good job on you! Well I guess I’ll take you back to the old man to cook you while we rebuild the village. After the battle Chronos ties the boar up using flexible roots he found around the forest and dragged him back to the village. “Oh wow, young ninja you sure did give me a scare. I’m glad you made it back safely here is your reward!” The old man says while  taking out a few golden coins. “No thanks old man, you keep it but, I will help you rebuild the village so all the villagers can return, think of it as a reward for tipping me off about where the boar resided.” Said Chronos with a triumphant smile. Over the course of a week of constant building and replanting with the help of his sensei and a few from the academy they rebuild the village and a couple more weeks after that all of the villagers return. 
[Word Count =1031]
[200 WC = 1 AP means I should get 5 from this right?]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Chronos' Road to Genin Empty Re: Chronos' Road to Genin

Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:45 pm
“Hmph, that mission didn’t make me a genin.” Chronos said to himself. “Apparently I have to learn something called the ‘Transformation Jutsu’ and ‘Clone Technique’ they must be really hard, I hear it causes constant mental strain on the user, but it's nothing I can’t do! I think I’ll go train at the cave that baor came from near Dragon Ravine.” Chronos sets off after his class at the academy and passes through the rebuilt village that was once in pieces thanks to the boar. He knocks on the old man’s door to see if he had any tips on how to do the transformation jutsu. “Hey geezer you there, I gotta question to ask you.” Chronos said while barging into his home. “Hey Chronos what’s the que- I’m not a geezer!” the old man exclaimed “Ha, anyway do you know anything about how to do the transformation jutsu? It’s one of the jutsus I must learn before I can become a genin.” The old man stood there with a grin on his face “I sure do, back in my day we would take 3 objects of different weights and balance one on our head and two on the edge of our knees while sitting on top of a tree in the meditation pose.” The old man said now sitting in a pose that mimics what he said. “Wow, thanks gee- I mean old man. Maybe you can teach me how to do the clone technique next.” Chronos said While running out the door. “Don’t forget there is a tree I once used to master that very technique!”

On the way to what used to be the boar’s cave Chronos picks up a medium-sized gray stone to balance on his head. When he got to his destination that was the only thing he could find so, he looked all around and could find nothing that he could balance on his knees until he looked at the cave. A bright idea appeared in his mind telling him to see what was in the cave. “I wonder what mysterious things lay in this cave, I should have explored this sooner.”

In the cave Chronos sees nothing but a shimmer of light coming from a pathway heading to his right. He follows the light until he sees a torch that shines on perfectly stacked stalagmites that the boar had been breaking off. “Lucky me.” Chronos said while chuckling. Chronos grabs to stalagmites of different proportions and took them out of the cave. Now he had to ascend a tree in order to balance off of so, he walked around the forest until he seen a tree which had five branches sticking the top of the tree. “I guess I can bend them and tie them in the form of a nest.”
Chronos said.

While climbing the tree Chronos notices that the branches are very flexible and leaves feel like silk between his fingers. “I wonder if this is the tree the geezer was talking about.” As he said geezer the words of the old man popped in his minds “Don’t call me that!” Chronos laughed a little. After bending the trees to his liking Chronos tries to balance the objects. “This is easy!” He says as the gray stone falls off of his head. In his attempt to grab the stone he and the stalagmites fall off of the tree. This happened many times until he closed his eyes took a deep breath and envisioned his success. Little did he know minutes kept passing him by until they turned into hours, when Chronos opened his eyes the top of his head felt strange. “What’s this feeling?” When he reached atop his head he seen a bird fly away. “He must have been on my head this whole time, I did it! Now it’s time to try the transformation jutsu.” Chronos hastily descended from the tree and begins to think of what he wants to become until it hits him. “I’ll become the boar!” he said to himself.” Chronos begins to gather chakra and he thinks of becoming a boar as he opens his eyes he learns that he can’t see himself so he runs to a nearby stream and sees himself in his reflection. He gasps as he sees how deformed he looked. It was a mixture of a pig and a man, how could he have failed so horribly he thought, but this would not deter our young ninja. “I might not have put a lot of chakra into that transformation, maybe a little more will make the elements of the boar ‘pop’ a bit more and I don’t know why halfway through I started thinking of a pig, I must stay focused. The key to this is chakra control and complete imagery.” Chronos said with integrity. He began to repeat the word boar over and over again while mentally recalling the battle he had with the boar. Now he concentrates his chakra when he thinks he has the perfect image. “Come on. Come on!” he thinks. Again he runs to the stream and sees that his transformation is a little bit more complete than last time. “I might have failed because I wanted to succeed so much and it started to cloud my mind. Okay, I must only think of the battle with the boar. Who knew that coming up with a mental picture could be so time consuming.” The ninja again concentrates his chakra and Imagines the image of the boar this time clearly, not thinking of success, failure, or anything. Just the boar and how it was structured. After the transformation was complete Chronos again this time walking confidently to the stream looks in the water, but is interrupted by the ripples of a startled fish. “Damn it, I just wanted to see how I looked.” Chronos said a little angered by the antics of the fish. As the ripples begin to fade he steadies his glance on his reflection and is shocked by what he sees. It is him a miniature version of the boar from long past. “I finally did it! Now I am ready to become the greatest genin that has ever lived.”

He runs to the village to tell the old man thanks and he shows him what he can do. “Well done.” the old man said

Training Complete

Word Count: 1053

SP: 5 claimed

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:47 pm
Hi there, so first of you get 1 stat for every 200 words, not AP. AP is a substat based off you stamina stat. You can read more about that in stat rules. Secondly, yes you can get a total of 8 stats from this but for you to claim transformation technique, You would actually need a few hundred more words describing how you learned it. From what I read, you just kinda performed it at the end there in a few lines, no learning process was involved (I could be wrong, it's nearly 3 a.m. here). So add a bit more of the learning process and then this can be approved for both stat and jutsu. <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:51 pm
Easy enough and thanks for being so helpful lol, I know I seem like a handful right now
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm
Not at all, its our job, and I know the site can seem overwhelming at first but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time. <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Thanks and I surely will, I have a friend who said he would show me the ropes on the site :] and is this good enough for the transformation technique?

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Yup, you get a total of ten stat points and the transformation tech. Approved <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:31 pm
Thanks and I will be going straight to the genin exam thread to begin XD
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:33 pm
You need to get your clone technique approved first, I left some notes on that too. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum