Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

A Hopeful Hokage, and a Crazed Kunochi (nk, Jason) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hopeful Hokage, and a Crazed Kunochi (nk, Jason)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:42 pm
(since I obviously posted saying i would be away and you can't 48 hour me at all I'll be responding to your original post before you tried to take my stuff)

As the branches were moving Jason backward out of the way, Jason would watch as Coco maneuvered around the tree that had grown up at Jason's will. She was moving fast and Jason was getting tired of this little spar. It was time he ended it. He was hungry and tired and this was boring. Obviously this Kumogakure Chuunin had skill. She had forced Jason to use his flying thunder god technique multiple times. Before he could do anything he was knocked in the head by Coco and everything went black. He opened his eyes and there was Coco in front of him, making her way over the tree he made now fifteen meters in front of him and about forty five meters in the air. Welp, time to go home and get some actual work done. Thanks to Senken no Mei Jason knew he would be knocked out in a no time and he wasn't ok with that. So instead, he was just going to leave. It's not like Coco could stop him or anything. There was one last flash of yellow light and Jason was gone. Instead of being in the training grounds he was back in his comfortable office. Coco was somewhere over two hundred meters away in the training grounds still. She would probably be confused as to Jason's sudden disappearance but he didn't care. He had managed to teleport by the time Coco was about five meters away from him and closing. She had covered that distance quite quickly. Either way the fight was over now.
(exit, cuz FTG and fuck this "friendly spar")
not claiming anything.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

A Hopeful Hokage, and a Crazed Kunochi (nk, Jason) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hopeful Hokage, and a Crazed Kunochi (nk, Jason)

Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:44 am
(XD Sorry buddy! But I'll go ahead and push the buttons one more time. Can I get the hit I wanted to confirm from the previous page looked at? I said if he'd run coco would just fly after him and attack, he ran or rather had a tree do the running for him, which would mean my post was fulfilled. My last post was me describing and confirming the hit. Jason reacted to me confirming the hit without getting hit.

So just want to know If I can get that confirmed or not. I am scum after all.

If so previous post, if not I understand ;) )

Predestinated Teleportation it was. Now that was some tasty information for the raikage to chew on. Seems like the fled the field and was not returning. She checked Eric to make he he got all of that in his report. He Did. The little bureaucratic devil. Now she couldn't be sure but she was pretty confident that her time of being welcomed in kono had come to and end, so she was going to show herself the door. She'd go ahead and form those clones spread them out over a mile with her in the center and make her way out of the village. She like it here. But it was time to go home. Her feet were swollen, her belly was ready to burst, and she was sure by now Akira's cats were destroying his temple.

(Exiting)
3394 towards lightning clone.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 am
(i'd like to argue that I stated that you followed in my post and that i teleported before you got close enough to hit me. I confirmed your hit in my vision given by senken no mei which gave me plenty of time to teleport out since FTG is instant and i said i teleported while you were 5 meters away from me still. So, basically, i did say that you followed me in my post and i stated how far away from me you were and when and how i was able to telport before you hitting me.)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:25 pm
(oh and also since you put a NK tag on this you arent allowed to steal anything or do stuff like that anyway, just saying.)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:17 pm
(people can still die in nk topics, so you can absolutely get robbed.)
Ackward. But yeah If li could summon the old coco he'd go ahead and do so. With ninjutsu and Space/and time he'd be able to do it across borders and the in the middle of combat. That combined with his chakra would make the summon instantaneous. Boom chakalaka.

If not Li would give a mental impressed whistle. 'How is it that I'm the one to who went on to lead a village and I still feel like I've fallen behind you? You're making us proud coco, I can't wait to see you back at ame." Tragic Irony! 

(Mental Exit, or I guess actual physical exit if I summon coco.)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:20 pm
(you can die in a NK topic accidentally or if given a reason for someone to kill you. There was no reason for my stuff to be stolen therefore i argue this)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm confused, Coco already exited through Konoha borders. Are you attempting to alter timeline this far back?..
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm
(Well it only really matters if that attack hit. Plus the only topic I posted after traveling was voided, so almost nothing would be altered.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Do we have an idea of where Li is at this time, because i'm not even sure if he'd be summoning her to Ame or Kumo at this point. I think Kumo but I havent double checked timeline yet.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 pm
Li <3 wrote:
Li would be meditating in his office back in Ame, focusing on Coco's mind as she went into battle.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum