Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui does more demonic stuff (Solo training) Empty Mitsui does more demonic stuff (Solo training)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:33 am
Mitsui decided to go and talk to the demons again, to see what new demons he could have a contract with. Mitsui would go out of his apartment and down the starts. It seemed that there was someone new to talk to. Mitsui would first summon Balrog, and would ask him if there was something that Mitsui did not know that he was supposed to do. Apparently yes. Mitsui was supposed to go and look to see if there was any demons to get to know, Balrog told Mitsui that there was a demon, and that he was more mysterious than the other ones. Although he was powerful, it seemed that there was something quite odd about him. Apparently, he did not have legs, and only had a body and wings. He also could do some interesting stuff. Mitsui thought it to be quite strange that there was not a lot of stuff known about this dude. Mitsui would ask Balrog, "Is he really secretive." Balrog would respond, "Yes." "But he wants to get to know you." Apparently this demon was actually interested in Mitsui. Mitsui thought that was a blessing and a curse but not sure why either. Mitsui decided to go and see for himself when it came. Mitsui would go down and would get on top of Rakdos, as Rakdos would start flying. Rakdos said, that it would take a really long time to get there, so Mitsui might as well find something to do. Mitsui would be totally happy to find something to do. He would wonder about how long this was going to take, since apparently, it was going to be a long time. It was quite strange to have to do something else on the flight. Mitsui would wait and then get bored and then eventually fall asleep. Balrog would then descend into a rather large cave. Mitsui was dreaming of meeting a demon and getting to fight it. Mitsui was not so confident about that since it seemed that most demons do not like unnecessary fighting. Mitsui thought that was rather interesting. It seemed strange to have a summon that does not normally like to fight. Mitsui would soon wake up and look down at Balrog who was about 10 feet under ground, descending into a massive pit. Mitsui would ask who this demon was. "The demon" "Is named infurious, apparently had something to do with frustration, but I do not know what." Balrog would say that before Mitsui would respond. "Oh" Mitsui was not sure what to think. It seemed strange to have a name like that and frustration? That also seemed strange. Mitsui was wondering about what the demon might be like. It seemed strange to know a demon that has no legs. Apparently, this demon can do other stuff that most do not know about. Mitsui would be real curious as to what this dude does and how. It seemed that there was something large looming around. Mitsui looked and fainted off Balrog, when he saw the shadow of the Demon of Frustration. That shadow looked really creepy and Mitsui fainted in fright. Balrog would tell Infurious, that Mitsui probably got scared or something. Mitsui would proceed to wake up on the floor, with 2 large demons on either side of him talking. One of them was Balrog, that was the larger and actually weaker one. The other one was Infurious. Mitsui thought that it was strange that Infurious was not that large. Mitsui's other summons that are not Demon Agent were huge. Mitsui would be surprised to see the small but creepy looking demon. Mitsui would look more and see that it was really odd that the demon did not look like anything. It looked like a shadow of an actual demon. Dang, it was creepy down there. Mitsui thought that it would be really strange to see that a legless demon was moving around. It also was moving around over the ground. It was not on the ground. It seemed like gravity did not apply to this being. How could that be? Mitsui thought that it had to be a dream, until he heard more loud noises to confirm this reality. Mitsui would then see Infurious standing over Mitsui. Infurious would say, "You aren't giving me a good impression of you, you know." Mitsui was pretty sure the guy was right. Mitsui was really scared the crud out of. It was really scary since it seemed to be with a rather creepy demon that had a lot of attributes that were not demonic, for one thing, he talked in more sophisticated English. It seemed that the demon was more literate and also a little bit more intelligent. Mitsui would get up and say, "It is really great to meet you. I was rather startled when I first say to and accidentally fell off the Balrog. Sorry for that." Infurious was as good at holding a conversation as Mitsui. Mitsui thought that was odd. Infurious would say, "It is nice to meet you too, I was wondering, does my appearance creep you out? I think that many demons have been scared of my looks, especially since they are so creepy to others." Mitsui would be relieved, it was good to see that this demon was not totally unaware of other people's feelings. Mitsui would say, "Yes your looks do creep me out. How do you move around without legs? Any reason you did not get them? It seems odd to not have legs but be able to move around so quickly." Infurious would proceed to say, "Ok, I was wondering about that. I move around without legs by defying gravity. I can fly that way too. The wings are really to help me move around more quickly. I am not sure, I never had legs in my life. It was an odd thing. I have some interesting abilities though. Wanna see about them? You first need to sign this contract."

1001 words total, more to come
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mitsui does more demonic stuff (Solo training) Empty Re: Mitsui does more demonic stuff (Solo training)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:36 pm
Li Dian knew it was a long shot, but with his new Jutsu he could communicate with anyone he'd encountered before. All the evidence of the investigation were pointing to the rouge ninja who was looking for Aios still being alive somewhere. If that was true then...

From his office in Ame Li Dian sent out he hoped would find his newest point of interest. "You read my mind, I read yours. Fair is fair."

(Technically not in your topic :P)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mitsui does more demonic stuff (Solo training) Empty Re: Mitsui does more demonic stuff (Solo training)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:42 pm
(HEy Li, Get hive mind and yamanaka tower approved first before you try something silly like this. And yes, you are in the topic, so please void this silly post, finally, I need to mention, that you did not say that your people went and looked for me. You told CoRin to get it, and she did not, and you say that ninja said he was not there. What info does that give about me? Nothing...)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm
(So back to where we were without that silly Li intervention)

Mitsui would write his name in blood. He would have to end up cutting his finger on his katana and then go and write the name Mitsui Hamamichi. Mitsui thought that it would be best to go and sit back to see what the demon would say. Infurious would say, "Ok, now you can summon me, but now we have to practice the melding and stuff." First, I can go intangible. Basically, I can become insubstantial and go through objects. It is an interesting ability. I think I might be unique in it. I can also make stuff that I have also intangible." Mitsui would give the demon his sword. Mitsui would watch as Infurious would then grab the sword, and then make it intangible. Mitsui would then see the demon go into the wall and then around the wall and then back out the opposite wall. Then he would become tangible again and give back the sword to Mitsui. Mitsui found that really interesting. Mitsui wondered, how did he do that. Is that some kind of space time technique that Mitsui had never heard of before? Mitsui thought it was really interesting. It seemed funny, but it was totally odd that he would be able to go through basically anything. Mitsui would proceed to look in amazement. It seemed that he had never seen anyone do that before. It was real too. Mitsui thought that it would be good to talk about something else this time. Mitsui thought that it would probably be best to talk to him about his other abilities. Mitsui would say, "What abilities do you have other than becoming intangible? I like that ability cause I think it could be useful." Mitsui would wait to hear a response from Infurious. It seemed that there was more to this dude. He was S ranked, why would he only have that? Infurious would soon confirm Mitsui's suspicions. Mitsui would proceed to go and hear Infurious pause for a bit and then he would hear Infurious say, "I am able to merge with my summon caller. I can add my chakra and stamina to yours. I have a lot of energy and chakra. Would you like to try?" Mitsui would gladly accept. Mitsui would proceed to jump onto Infurious. Mitsui would proceed to be pulled into the demon. Mitsui would then look at Balrog, but Balrog seemed to have found the combined look really funny. Mitsui would try moving around, it was a little bit strange, but it was generally ok. Mitsui would proceed to look at his chakra. It had managed to double and he did not have to use a lot of energy to do it unlike when he had to do it with Cell Optimization. Mitsui thought that was good. Mitsui would proceed to de-merge with Infurious. It seemed that was not too hard either. Infurious would then move onto the genjutsu it had. Infurious would say, "I can also do a genjutsu. It works like this. I can flap my wings, and the closest 3 people within 20 meters of me that would see the movement of my flapping wings, would get genjutsu'd. I would paralyze them for at least 2 posts." Mitsui thought that this was pretty cool. He did not think that he would get this ability, but it was quite strange of an ability. It was definitely not a bad ability. Just an unexpected one. Mitsui would decide to go and see if he could do something with the summon. Mitsui thought that it would be a good idea to try to make better friends with this recluse, as he was quite secretive, and making friends with him would likely mean he will fight harder if Mitsui needs to fight anyone. Mitsui thought that the best way of doing this, was to maybe play a board game or something. Mitsui thought though that he should do something that the other demon liked to do. The other demon also liked board games. Specifically, the demon liked chess, checkers, monopoly, scrabble, risk, who knows what other games. Mitsui thought that was interesting. Mitsui decided to go and play a game of monopoly.

Mitsui would get out the board and help set up a monopoly board. He would sort the bills in monopoly into 1000s, 500s, 100s, 50s, 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s. Mitsui would then pick the kunai as his avatar. Mitsui would have actually known how to play this when he was still in the ninja academy, so it was a while since he played, but he knew how to. Mitsui would look as Infurious was sorting out all the property deeds, the community chest cards, the chance cards, the houses, and the hotels. Mitsui would proceed to see Balrog get a chair and come towards the table too. Mitsui would fortunately be able to see that the fires on Balrog would not burn up the cards. Mitsui would proceed to see Balrog sit down at the chair next to Mitsui and get 2 500s, 2 100s, 2 50s, 5 20s, 7 10s, 5 5s, and 5 1s. Mitsui would also get those same bills, and so would Infurious. It was odd, but Mitsui never thought that he would have such a game played with non-human beings. It was kind of surreal in some ways. Mitsui thought that he would only play with humans, but it seemed, that he was wrong. He was playing monopoly with demons. It seemed like the demons would be more happy to play something like poker, in which they get to be sneaky with Mitsui as well as possibly make a little bit of play money. Since Mitsui would be able to use play money, it would be possible to go and play poker without real money at stake. Mitsui would proceed to roll a die. He would get a 3. Infurious would roll a die and get a 4, and Balrog would also get a 4. Balrog would then roll again and get a 2, Infurious would get a 3. The turn order was Infurious, Balrog and then Mitsui. Mitsui would be reasonably excited for this game.

Mitsui would find this quite interesting. He had never even managed to finish a game. It would take forever. It seemed, that it may be a good idea not to play it, but they decided to do this on a timer. Mitsui would look at Infurious. Infurious was not sitting in a chair, he would still go and grab the dice and go and roll. Mitsui saw a 4 and a 2. Infurious would land on Oriental Avenue. Infurious would shell out a 100 dollar bill, would pay that to the bank, and then would look and find Oriental Avenue in the title deed cards. That was interesting. Not a bad place to land for a first try. Mitsui would then watch Infurious pass the dice to Balrog. Balrog would also roll the dice, and roll a 5 and a 3. Mitsui would look, Balrog had landed on Vermont Avenue. Balrog would go and pay 100 too, for that little place. Mitsui would be a little surprised. Mitsui would roll. He would get a 4 and a 1. So he would land on the place called, Reading Railroad. Mitsui would proceed to shell out 200 dollars, both his 100 dollar bills, to buy Reading Rail Road. Mitsui would find this a little bit interesting. The other 2 people had already managed to find a way to basically get into a fight for the light blue properties. Mitsui would then pass the dice to Infurious.

Infurious would roll the dice to get 2 3s. Mitsui would look, that would land him from Oriental avenue to Electric company. Mitsui thought that it was not a good sign, if both electric company and water works was bought by Infurious, then the price could get real high. Infurious would go and pass his other 100 dollar bill and a 50 dollar bill to the bank, and would then rifle through the lovely pile of title deeds, and would find the electric company. Infurious would then pass the dice to Balrog. Balrog would roll a 6 and a 1 to get a place called Saint. James Place. Balrog would of course buy this title deed, and would now own the lovely place. Balrog would shell out 160 dollars by passing out his other 100 dollar bill, a 50 dollar bill and a 10 dollar bill. Mitsui would then be given the dice. Mitsui would roll, double 5. Mitsui would know that double 5 would move 10 spaces, and that would move him from Reading Rail road to Pennsylvania railroad. Mitsui would be totally happy to pass out all his 50s and 20s to basically pay 200 dollars in a more strange way. Mitsui would find it strange, but it was not a big deal. Mitsui knew that he could get change. Now when Mitsui got that double, he could roll again. Mitsui would roll a 3 and a 6. That would land him on Illinois Avenue. Mitsui would swallow that up by paying 240 dollars. Mitsui would have paid about 640 dollars. Mitsui would pay a 500 dollar bill and get back 2 100 dollar bills and 3 20 dollar bills. Mitsui would proceed to end his turn with his new title deeds, and would give the dice to Infurious.

Infurious would proceed to roll the dice. A 2 and a 1. Mitsui would be really happy to tell the man, that he was to pay Mitsui 50 dollars. Mitsui would be happy to get that money, since he had less than the other people, but more assets. Mitsui would look at Infurious a little annoyed as he would pass his 50 dollar bill to Mitsui and pass the dice to Balrog. Balrog would roll the dice, and would get a 1 and a 5. Balrog would proceed to then draw from the chance card pile. Mitsui would look, as Balrog would get the card that said, Advance to Board Walk, if go is passed, then collect 200 dollars. Mitsui would look, as he saw Balrog go and fly his thing all the way over to Board Walk. Mitsui would look and see him pay a 500 dollar bill for the Board Walk property and get a 100 dollar bill back. Mitsui would proceed to get the dice. Mitsui would proceed to roll the dice. He would roll a dice. It would proceed to be 6 and 5. Mitsui thought that he would not get to a rail road, but he had managed to get to Short Line Rail Road. Mitsui would be totally happy to own 3 of the rail roads. Mitsui would proceed to go and pay his other 2 100 dollar bills to get that rail road. Mitsui now liked his advantages. He had the ability to gain 100 dollars whenever an opponent would land on Reading Railroad, Pennsylvania Railroad and Short Line Railroad. Mitsui would be happy. Mitsui would then pass the dice to Infurious.

Infurious would roll the dice. He would see some interesting stuff. For one thing, him being at the Pennsylvania rail road, he would get double 1. Mitsui would look, he would see that he would land on community chest. Infurious would then manage to find that he got a little money, it said advance to go. Infurious would then go to go, and then collect 200 dollars. He would then go and roll again, since he had double 1 and would look, he got 2 and a 5. He would look, he would land on Chance. Infurious would look at the chance card. It also said advance to go. The lovely Infurious had managed to gain 200 dollars. He now had a lot of money. Infurious would then pass the dive over to Balrog. Balrog would proceed to roll the dice. Also 2 ones. Mitsui would look, it became terrifying, he landed on Mediterranean Avenue. Mitsui would look, as he would land another pair of ones and get Baltic Avenue. Balrog would pay 120 dollars in total and manage to get an entire color. He could now start building houses. That was scary too. Balrog would not yet though. Mitsui would then go and watch the third roll. That was a 4 and a 2 and he got another place. It was called Connecticut Avenue. Balrog had managed to basically dominate the first side of the board. Mitsui would look as Balrog had paid about 900 dollars and had 600 left. Infurious had gained 400 recently, so he had 250 spent dollars, and also had had 1650 dollars, since he had managed to get to go multiple times in the same turn. That was already surprising. Mitsui would roll his dice from short line railroad, and would roll he would want. he got a double 6. Mitsui would land on chance. Mitsui would hope for this. He would manage to have gotten B&O Railroad. Mitsui now monopolized the railroads. IT seemed that it was clear that he was now at an advantage. These did not need any more development. It was getting quite dangerous for other players. Mitsui would roll again, this time, it was a 1 and a 3. Mitsui having spend about 1040 dollars. would go and snap up Marvin Gardens. Marvin Gardens would be 280 dollars, so he would end up at spent about 1320 dollars and had about 330 dollars left. Mitsui knew he had to start thinking.

Mitsui would watch as Infurious would roll again. Being at go, he would go and roll a 3 and a 4. He would land on the chance card. This time, it was a simple get out of jail free card. Mitsui would be glad it was not another advance to go card. That would be really worrying. Mitsui would then look at Balrog. Balrog would roll and get a 4 and a 5 and land on Tenesse Avenue. Mitsui would look as Balrog would pay another 160 dollars. Balrog was becoming the dominant property person. He had all manner of places. Soon, it was going to start paying off. Mitsui would then get the dice. Mitsui was at Marvin Gardens. Mitsui would roll a 2 and a 5, he would land on another chance card. Mitsui would proceed to look at what he got. Mitsui had managed to find that he had managed to get a chance card. Mitsui would look and found, that he had managed to get a go to jail card. Mitsui would now have to go put his representative on the board in the jail part. Mitsui would then pass the dice to Infurious.

Infurious would then look at what he had. He had money, he did not have a lot of property. Infurious would roll and find that from chance, he would get a double 2. He would look, he got Saint. Charles Place. He would buy it by happily paying 140 dollars, to have 1510 dollars left. Infurious would roll again and land after getting a 1 and a 2, he would end up with a 1 and a 2 and would end up on Virginia Avenue. Infurious would pay this 160 dollars too to land on left 1350 dollars. Infurious would pass the dice to Balrog. Balrog with the massive amount of properties was starting to have a few doubts from having managed to get into a tight spot with money soon. Balrog would go and start from his roll. He would get a 6 and a 4. He would land on water works, and would easily go and give out another 150 dollars. It seemed, that the terror from having all the utilities would be gone as Balrog managed to get that lovely place. Mitsui would roll, he would get a 5 and a 2, so he would stay in jail. Mitsui would hope to be able to go and stay in jail for a while until he could start getting payoff from the properties, especially the railroads.

Infurious would proceed to go and roll again. It seemed, that there was going to be more complications. Infurious would proceed to see he rolled a 1 and 4, he had managed to collect the other place that was called New York Avenue to prevent Balrog from getting that color. Balrog would be a little annoyed. Infurious would proceed to get out another 200 dollars, so he would have 1150 dollars now. Balrog would go get the dice. Balrog would roll and get a 3 and another 3 and go and get Pennsylvania Avenue. He would roll again and get a 1 and a 2. Much to Mitsui's horror, he would land on park place. It was terrible. The Balrog had managed to get all the dark blue places. Balrog would shell out another 350 dollars, to have 100 dollars left. It was probably going to be dangerous soon for Balrog, but he would have go soon. Mitsui would look, he was at jail. Mitsui would proceed to roll a 3 and a 5. Nope, Mitsui was not getting out of jail. Mitsui would pass the dice to Infurious.

Infurious would proceed to go and roll the dice again. IT was not too interesting what happened. Infurious would proceed to go and look. He would have managed to roll a 3 and a 4. Infurious would land on Atlantic Avenue. He would happily pay another 260 dollars, and would end up with 890 dollars left. Infurious would then pass the dice to Balrog. Balrog would know that he would be safe from that luxury tax. That was because he was 1 space behind the luxury tax. Balrog would roll, and he would see that he got a 3 and a 5 that landed him on Reading Railroad. Balrog would be a bit annoyed, he had managed have to give all the money he was paid for go, to Mitsui. Mitsui needed cash, so he would happily accept. Mitsui would roll, he would get a 2 and a 6.

Mitsui would then say, "Want to visit the human world? I may not have enough time to play this all, but I am sure you guys would love to see them again without the need to fight." Mitsui would proceed to see some nods and hear a couple yesses. Mitsui would proceed to get on Balrog. Balrog, Infurious and Mitsui would proceed to go back up and would go to the nearest Casino. He went to a Casino, because he thought that they could find something to entertain themselves in. Mitsui would look, there were a couple shows, maybe a table game, who knew. Mitsui then thought, that they would probably not get let in. Mitsui decided to go into the lovely place that was called a restaurant. Mitsui would ask them to look at the menu. Balrog liked spicy food, Mitsui liked somewhat mild food, and Infurious liked somewhat mild food too. After about 5 minutes, they would soon be ready to order.

Mitsui would look, Infurious would be waiting patiently. He would say, "Geez, in that monopoly game, it seemed that Balrog was doing well. He had a lot of properties, 2 full sets. He is scary. I was glad that I had a lot of money. Those go passes were helpful. I wonder about you Mitsui. You seemed to also have a lot of property. You had not a lot of money, but you were in jail, so you could still collect rent as well as not need to worry about other people's properties." Balrog would say, "Yeah, I was happy. I managed to get a lot of good properties quickly. I have the most valuable ones and the least valuable ones. I think that it was good that I could get all those properties quickly. I think though, that I might have regretted getting the last one. I did not have a lot of money, and I might have to worry about mortgaging them. I think though, that the properties would soon start to pay off, as I think I would be able to get a lot of money out of the houses or such that I could build on my full sets." Mitsui would say, "Yah, I liked having the railroads. It was good, that no development, and I did not need any kind of development on them. Although that was good, that was also bad. That meant that I could not build anything on top of them. They would always be worth 200 dollars when land on. It seems that I needed to start taking up more places." They looked around, food was coming. Mitsui would look around, there was plenty of room. It was now to simply eat all of this food. Mitsui was surprised to hear that the demons offered to pay with their own ryo. Mitsui would say, "Let's all pay of our own food." They all agreed, and they would start eating. It seemed, that there was a slight problem with the waiter, as the demons and Mitsui at so much so quickly that they kept ordering more food and eating more. And it would happen enough, that there had to be about 4 waiters walking at all times to the table and the kitchen. Mitsui would proceed to finish first, because he ate quickly and ate the least. Infurious would still be swallowing his food, but he would be done soon, and Balrog would still be going. Mitsui and Infurious would proceed to go into the washroom to wash hands. Then they would come back out, and they would see that Balrog was still eating. Mitsui was pretty shocked about that. It seemed weird, there was so much food that Balrog had eaten. About 8 plates were stacked on top of each other. Mitsui would look, and find that Balrog had dismal manners. Mitsui thought that Balrog was not even using silver ware. HE was going and picking up plates, and dumping them into the huge mouth, and then swallowing it all whole. Mitsui guessed that other Balrogs do it too, and that it was not exactly expected to use silver ware like knives and forks, or chopsticks in Balrog places. Balrog would finish soon. He had a lot of ryo and would pay for a few plates, as he broke them while eating them. Infurious and Mitsui only had to pay for the food. Mtisui would then look around, it seemed that nobody wanted to be in there. It seemed, that they would possibly have some problems. Mitsui would watch the demons pay the bill and Mitsui would follow suit. Mitsui would see Balrog being told not to eat that way in restaurants. Mitsui would think that was not good. IT was ok, they were passed it now. Mitsui would look, it was time to go. Mitsui would wave good bye to the other 2 demons. It seemed so strange, why would it be, that the demons would be so well adjusted to human civilization. It seemed that Mitsui was definitely not the first summoner of them. There were other people who did it too. It seemed that it was totally strange to question them on this. Mitsui would decide to go and get to his apartment. It seemed, that he might want to read a book or something. Mitsui would wonder about it. It was not normal to have such a strange meeting. He had a good time. Maybe he could go play monopoly again, but that would definitely be something to happen later. Mitsui wondered about how well that game would go if it were to continue. Mitsui had no clue. One had money, one had properties and one had a balance. It was aid though, that money does not make more money without investment.

(4000 words in this post, so 5001 words total, + 25 stats, and a contract with this frustrating demon)

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:28 pm
Confirming Li's post voided here because of using unapproved techs (Den, Yousei and I spoke about it though someone correct me if I'm wrong). Approving Mitsui's stats etc <3
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:59 pm
(You are wrong, I just communicated to him, and didn't actually gain any information from him. Otherwise I would have stated i did. I was just freaking him out. I don't care if I got voided, just don't like you all thinking I'd use something that didn't get approved. However I realize how that read, so yeah XD.)

Last edited by Li <3 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 pm
(Li, you never claimed to memorize chakra signature, so no.)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:02 pm
(Now that's a good reason to void!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum