Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Like this? (io, nk) Empty Like this? (io, nk)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 pm
Dubiously Jun let out a long yawn. Her crimson streak of hair slowly sinked down to the middle of her head, and with a flick she maneuvered it back to it's proper position. She was presently positioned at the teacher's desk in a standard academy class room. She sat in the large teacher's chair. Her boots were propped up on the desk. This was so lame. She was old enough to drink and she was being taught ninja tricks like she was a little kid! She didn't care how ninja like these lamers were she was an adult and could beat the crap out of them if they looked at her the wrong way.
"Be nice Jun, be nice." It's not like they're not helping me out. I have to just, grit my teeth and bare with it." However the idea of some teenie bopper ordering around wasn't sitting very well with her.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Like this? (io, nk) Empty Re: Like this? (io, nk)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:26 pm
look at this lady with the long face! Lingqi couldn't let that happen! She jumped through the window, flew into the class room, jumped on top of a desk in the middle of the class. She did a spin, struck a pose, and strutted her stuff. "Hey there frowny face!" She announced with a giggle, followed not far behind by a rambunctious little monkey. "My lame is Lingqi Rentei, and I'm the most amazing Genin this village has ever seen. So you're pretty darn lucky!" She gave a unsupressed laugh. "Oh my god it's so good to meet another girl. I'm here with all of these boys, and it's a total sausage fest, grooooos. Boys are like totally icky ya'll. But enough about me, let's talk about Ju." She paused for effect. "tsu, Jutsu get it? Which ones were they again? Transformation and clone? Yeah! Totally. We'll work on those guys first and see where we go from there. Are ye ready to work?"
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:38 pm
Jun's mouth just hung open at the display that she'd just witnessed. Ya know what? This little girl was so crazy, so completely insane that there is no way that she could be mad at her. I mean it was just so ridiculous. She didn't know what she'd just witness, but it actually made her belly laugh. She let out a short cackle, and covered her mouth, a small tear forming at the edge of her eye. "Aaaah." She muttered still failing to stop her laughing. "Sorry sorry. Lingqi was it? Uuuh. Heh." How does a person respond to something like this? "Uuuh, yeah. Hey, nice to meet ya. Yeah. Yeah I'm Jun. I'm ready to... ya know learn anything you have for me. Let's see if you can teach this old dog some new tricks eh?" She guessed the situation wasn't that bad. This girl seemed fun. Not only that but she was around the same age as Jun herself. So it wasn't terribly insulting to be taught by her. Insulting maybe not, but funny for sure.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:46 pm
"Oh everyone can learn new tricks! Humans are cool like that."

She courched down on her seat and started making handsings. "See these?" She asked. "They're hand signs. Ya gotta do them to do Jutsu. You gotta use chakra to do Jutsu. Ah you already know all of that. Ya know? I've never taught anybody before and I don't think I'm very good at it so far!" She laughed nervously, and jumped to a different seat. 

"You just gotta learn transformation and Clones, so let's just do that huh?" She'd go ahead and show Jun the proper handsigns and chakra channeling techniques. "That should do ya."
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 am
Well... that was disappointing. She supposed that some people while funny didn't necessarily mean that they could teach. Ah well after she got her Add under control she seemed to just focus completely on teaching and loose any form of personality what so ever. Alright play was over, time for work. The clone jutsu. Jun focused in on herself. Focused on her body. Focused on that nasty little aura that she produced by the bucket. She focused on her slinder form, allowed her chakra to fill her up. Then with a few handsigns she focused that chakra. Aimed it outside of her body and formed it into her image. It took a few tries because well Jutsu were hard, but she did it. Nailed it. Formed that Clone and waved back at herself. Nice. She gave her self a sly little wink, and a smile. Nice.Transformation was a little harder. She had to kind of shroud her own body in a layer of chakra like a costume, or makeup so she looked like Ling. Which was hard because she was shorter and smaller than Jun was. So that was very hard to get a hold of. It took all afternoon, and Jun chopped a desk in half from her rage, but she managed to get it done. Some how. Jun collapsed to the floor, covered in sweat, glistening with a tortured sheen of hard work. She was drained of chakra, and mentally exhausted. being a ninja sucked. "Thank for everything." She groaned into the floor. Before she began crawling out of the class room. Okay off to those exams. If she could manage to stand on
her feet.

(610, getting Transformation, and clone techs. and three stats.)
oh and exiting
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 am
Ling could only focus her limited attention for several hours before she eventually grew incredibly board. Once she saw that Jun had the general idea of her jutsu Ling would scoot. She only did that when she was sure that the little lady knew all the basics and the bits and pieces about channeling chakra.

(exit)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:09 pm
approving the teamwork training
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum