Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Lazy locations (P, NK) Empty Lazy locations (P, NK)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:04 am
Draconis happened to be walking down the street, his Byakugan not active since there was not really a reason to expect a threat in the middle of the village. For once he was just chilling out though of course that could change at any time.

He found himself in a clearing in the middle of the Uchiha district, with people occasionally milling around. This particular area though, seemed to be built for training and sparring purposes, so it should be ok for him to train a bit in here. Maybe he would not be launching his big attacks but he could practice some of the basics at least.

He formed flames in an open palm, expanding them until they covered his body, enabling himself to punch harder and make his jutsu stronger, though the exact mechanics he was not sure of. While in that state, he began practicing the basic forms of the Gentle Fist, in plain view of everyone else of course. Not that he was trying to rub in that he was better than most of the Uchiha in the district, nor the Hyuuga in that he was unwilling to train with them. Not at all.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Lazy locations (P, NK) Empty Re: Lazy locations (P, NK)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:41 am
Tomoya and Toma would be traveling through the Uchiha district when they noticed the Hyuuga training. He seemed to display some form of fire jutsu, and his fighitng style seemed odd at first, and it took Toma a moment to realize it was the Gentle Fist technique Den had told Toma about when he gave him his byakugan. Both of Den's creations were interested by these abilities, and thought perhaps that this young man must be someone powerful within the village, perhaps he could help them or at least point them in the right direction.

Like at the gates Tomoya led the duo as they approached Draconis, trying to figure out what he should say. When they finally got there he said, "Excuse me sir, we're emissaries from the country of Haven, the woman at the gate told us to simply ask around the village for help. You see our land is being attacked by rogue ninja and there are very few shinobi within our borders loyal to the government." Hopefully the Hyuuga would be a kind person willing to help those in trouble, he seemed strong from what Tomoya and Toma could sense of his chakra and the display he had made while training.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:29 am
YES!!!!!!! HOLY CRA- YES!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Yeh, finally someone was polite from the get-go to Draconis instead of a jerk. He suppressed his emotions though so as to not potentially frighten the new arrivals. When he got too happy some people were scared off since he acted kinda weird due to growing up by himself and not having parents to teach him manners yo.

As a result, it took a little bit for the words to sink in, those uttered by the older of the duo. He more carefully took a moment to look over the two others, who appeared to be travelling ninja or something, mostly because he did not spy a head band and because their attire looked appropriate for that. Not that he was metagaming or something. He then took another brief moment trying to remember where Haven was, since he had often slept through his Geography classes in the Ninja Academy. Taking a moment to look up a map that was obviously in his head, he fuzzily thought… “That place in the middle of the ocean? No, that was Kirigakure. Which is destroyed as far as I know. UMMM… Let’s take a wild guess here.”

“You mean that place in the far north?” Draconis inquired, hoping that he was reasonably on the mark. Well, wait, there were a lot of places to the north of Konoha but hopefully they did not think he had slept through Geography or something since that would be embarrassing. He did think that it was genuinely somewhere in the north though now, but he could not remember which way that was. “That’s unfortunate. I’m not sure how many ninjas are available at the moment but I think the village could spare a ‘few’. I could probably help but there are a few things I need to finish up first before I head out. The leadership here is not very cohesive to say the least….” He figured that was the most he should say about a significantly noticeable lack of Hokage presence, it was that or just dumb luck that he had never seen the Hokage, ever.

He continued practicing the basic bits of the Gentle Fist, before speaking again. “I don’t suppose either of you would happen to know the water element? If so, any help training that would be appreciated, it seems it is not coming naturally at all. If you guys are interested in some B or A ranked wind or fire jutsu I can help you guys a bit though in exchange.” Little did he know that one of them could well be interested in something besides an element.

(440+198=638)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 pm
The whole situation was very convenient, almost as though it were somehow ordained but it wasn't because I mean that would be meta?. The man took a moment to remember the general location of Haven country, which honestly Toma was impressed the guy knew what direction it was in because he didn't know, and Tomoya didn't mind due to the country not being well known. Tomoya simply nodded when he said the place far to the north, and listened as Draconis explained the village might be able to spare a few shinobi, and that he might even be interested but he needed to finish some business first.

tomoya planne don inquiring as to what business he needed done and if they needed help, but either he meant he needed training or he changed the subject to training, asking if either of them knew the water element and if either of them wanted to learn wind or fire techniques. This meeting was very convenient indeed.

"I'm not great at it but I know a bit about water release." Toma spoke up this time, his voice less formal than his taller, seemingly older but actually younger due to space time silliness associate, "And if you know fire release I think Tomoya was interested in it, I wouldn't mind learning wind myself."
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:59 am
Draconis had no idea that the people he had no idea were clones thought that his knowledge of the approximate cardinal direction of Haven from the village of Konohagakure was impressive, not at all. Because that would be metagaming to know otherwise right? The two seemed pretty agreeable though this could be because they did not talk much, and those people Draconis usually got along pretty well with. At least, he did. Whether the quiet people actually got along with Draconis to any reasonable degree was often difficult to ascertain, especially if they did not say much. Meh. Draconis thought they were getting along fine and that was what mattered to him cause he was kind of like the force controlling a certain demon priest that was soon to start training one of his former comrades, not that he knew that either cause that would be metagaming.

Seemed the younger fellow of the two knew about the water element. He seemed younge of course, but with ninjas you never knew. Draconis was tempted to ask if he was resorting to a technique similar to that employed by Lady Tsunade before, the Fifth Hokage, but felt it would be as impolite to ask him as it would be to ask the other, in other words, quite possibly relationship ending. So no, he would not yet. Not yet. Anyone who knew Draconis to any reasonable depth would know that he had little in the way of proper upbringing and as a result he could be just as prone as his new acquaintances to doing stuff that most would find rather distasteful.

Fortunately he was not asked about the other business he had to conclude as it technically would have taken place earlier but he still had to finish it up anyway. Hopefulyl they were not going to take offense later, they did not seem to care at the moment, though appearances could well be deceiving as we, referring to the people of this universe of course, all know.

He listened to what the other two had said, and then piped up his own, well, not so little voice, and said “Well, if we might be working on stuff together later, we should get to a first name basis I think. I’m Draconis.” He offered a hand to shake, assuming they would use their right hand as well.

He wondered if they would ask about the one eye and whether he was a Hyuuga or not, but he did not truly mind either way. He also wondered if they would notice that he had deliberately left out any mention of his surname, and whether they would notice it was deliberate. Well, anyone inquiring further into his lineage would probably find out whether he had intended that or not, really.
Turning ever so slightly to the apparently younger of the two, who had mentioned he had knowledge of the water element, Draconis inquired “Could I trouble you for advice on training the water element? SO far it seems my third element will be the hardest, perhaps I do not have a natural affinity for it or something, since it is taking much longer than the other two did to acquire.”

“To train the wind element, there are a number of ways. One is to try and sharpen your chakra by rubbing it on itself. Let’s try that first, though there are other ways. To train the fire element, well, I found that getting angry helped, it might not for you guys. It also helped to try and combine my body heat with my chakra, for a kind of fusion effect.”

(638+606=1244)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:53 pm
Oh yeah, introductions. Those things were important. Tomoya had some experience with them from his time in Kumogakure, but Toma really wasn't used to people not knowing who he was. Toma just kinda stood there mauling over this new discovery as Tomoya introduced them, now seeming to stare off into the distance for a moment as he realized this Draconis guy probably didn't realize how cool Toma was.

"I'm Tomoya, and this is my younger brother Toma." Tomoya would say, pointing to Toma as he introduced him, noticing the other being from Sanctuary was having his mind blown or something.

Toma wouldn't be brought back from his mind blowing revelation until Draconis asked him about water element stuff. His green eye would turn to Draconis almost confused a moment before finally responding, "I mean... uhh." It took a moment for him to compose himself, "I guess it would be kinda hard, if you just did fire and water before.” As he spoke after this sentence Toma’s voice increased in volume back to its normal levels, which was a bit louder than most people’s, “Try and manipulate your chakra bit like you do wind, but I guess make it ‘heavier’, as you’re trying to make a liquid instead of manipulate or create wind. “ He tried to think of any more advice as Draconis began explaining ways you could practice learning fire and wind release.

Trying to come up with a good exercise to do for water release after draconis finished speaking, Toma would say, “I guess one way to practice water release could be to cup your hands and try and create water chakra in them. I don’t know just how effective it is, but it works and if you ever get thirsty after you figure it out you’re good to go.” Toma gave a thumbs up and a smile as he finished the sentence, no longer seeming as mind blown as before.

While Toma was talking Tomoya was starting to get worried about how good he would be at learning fire, if getting angry helped Tomoya was at a disadvantage as he didn’t really get mad much, and was still fairly bad at faking the emotion. He’d try to go with thinking of heat, and trying to combine his body heat with chakra.

“Alright, so I guess the 3 of us should give the elements a shot then.” Tomoya would say as he sat down in the clearing in the Uchiha district, thinking on what Draconis said. Toma would look down at Tomoya as he placed his hands together, thinking that Tomoya was funny just sitting down trying to meditate to learn an element or something. Toma placed his hands together while standing, pushing chakra from his hands and forcing it to rub together. His byakugan eye let him actually see the chakra as he pushed it together, trying to make it sharp.

Tomoya as focusing on his body heat, and heat in general, trying to make his hands warmer with his chakra for now. Both of the Sanctuary beings would focus on what they were learning, but it was that op type of focus where their senses were still attuned to check for any type of danger ya know? Now for any reason or anything though, they were just that awesome they were always alert for danger.

Toma 499 AP
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:52 pm
It seemed introductions were a new thing to Toma, cause of metagaming or whatever. It was that or Toma was staring at a young woman across the street headed the other way. Briefly looking with his Byakugan in the same direction, Draconis could see why too. It was not every young female that walked around still half fused to their Ninken familiar now was it. Most definitely not the thing about being introduced or a trance right?

Draconis had to strain a bit to hear the younger seeming fellow, Toma, when he started talking about the water element. Ok, so one way was to try and make the chakra heavier while grinding the chakra on itself, though this made Draconis wonder why, if this could work, why could not everyone master all five of the elements. Perhaps there was a greater force at work here instead. And it seemed one way to try this was to cup your hands and condense your chakra. It seemed that Toma cheered up a lot once he started talking, he even did an archaic gesture – the thumbs up maneuver intended to convey cheerfulness and a certain happiness rarely seen among the villagers of Konoha. Perhaps it was still a current thing where these guys came from, which was presumably Haven.

“I found for the Wind and Fire elements, that it took a while before I was able to make any noticable progress. You guys could well be much more talented than I am but it took a few hours of experimentation to be able to make sparks and small gusts of wind projecting from my palms.”

Draconis sat down to make a second third of a circle, and cupped his hands together. He spent several moments just trying to get his hands to seal properly, not wanting to waste any precious water cause that was bad for the environment yo. Eventually he was able to make that happen, and he was satisfied with his progress so he began working on actually concentrating his chakra and making it heavier. Slowly, a small puddle began to form under his hand between his crossed legs. He scooted back, not wanting to look like he was doing some thing else much less appropriate, and then tried again, aiming to make it appear in the cupped bit of his hands, not on the underside where it would be dripping onto the ground. “Well, that happened faster than I expected, but my control is quite off.”

(1244+417=1661)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:54 pm
As Draconis finished his sentence about it taking awhile to make any noticeable progress Tomoya's hands briefly caught on fire. Not like an 'oh shit his hands are engulfed in huge flames' type of fire, it was like it was coated in a thin layer of flames. Standing up, Tomoya would bow to Draconis, before standing upright once more and conveying his gratitude, "I think I understand this element now, thank you for that explanation, it was very helpful." Tomoya didn't know just how helpful Draconis's assistance was cuz meta, or did he??!?!? After he finished speaking Tomoya sat down and continue to play with his new element.

Toma just had a sorta, 'this is bullshit' look on his face. Tomoya got Den's whole lel icly i learn things quick af cuz wc easy and am a Gary Stu ninjutsu master bullshit prodigy thing. Toma wished he had that trait, though tomoya seemed to have also gotten Den's lameness, and Toma would rathe rhave to take ahwile learning shit then risk maybe becoming lame.

He wished he was having some sort of progress though, he focused his chakra through his hands together but he was pretty sure it wasn't becoming sharper and transforming into wind. The hyuuga was making progress at learning the water jutsu, toma hadn't even managed to make wind... this whole learning a new element thing was starting to seem lame.

Or maybe he was lame?

Once again Toma's world was shattered as he discovered something he had never experienced before. Self doubt. It was really really lame, so Toma decided to forget about it and go back to training the wind element. This whole real world thing became more lame the longer Toma spent in it, making him deal with concepts and ideas he didn't like.

Deciding that if he pushed more chakra through his hands, he would learn wind release faster, Toma's chakra began to manifest around him as he focused a shit ton of chakra through his hands, but thankfully not enough to blow his arms/hands/fingers off or anything crazy like that. Dark blue chakra shrouded Toma's body as he continued this, being more visible around his arms.

Now casually just sitting there, Tomoya would look at Toma before looking looking at Drac and shrugging.

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 pm
The Byakugan user watched the other two carefully. Seemed that the “older” looking one, had a better affinity with the fire element or something. He watched as Tomoya began manipulating the flames, seeming to achieve a reasonable level of control over it. That is, the flames he made appear he was able to use to a limited degree. Meanwhile, the younger looking one seemed kind of jealous, dunno if it was just the expression on his face conveying a rather unique dislike of the situation or just that Draconis was metagaming as usual. Maybe he was in denial of something or such but he was not making as much progress it seemed (even if this was only for the purposes of extending the training session). Regardless, it seemed that Draconis’ first suggested method was not going to work well for this young feller but that was alright, Draconis was only going to jeer at him and make fun of him, not really, just kidding.

“Looks like that first approach is not working. Let’s try it a different way shall we? An alternative approach is to try and give your chakra physical force, by pushing the air with your chakra, or merging it with the air, the end effect being that you can create small gusts of wind. Even a very small and gentle breeze is a good start. Right now, it looks like you are letting your other chakra natures enter your pool of energy that you are using, you may want to start with just trying to generate chakra without the nature transformation first, before making it bond towards the air, to simplify things a little.” Draconis tried to be encouraging but not patronizing, since the other fellow did not look to be in the mood for any funny business, since being grumpy is op. He did like teaching others but only because it made his own training sessions longer, even if he was not actually doing anything himself.

Turning back to face Tomoya, Draconis said “If you want, I could help you with a couple of fire jutsu but I don’t know that many myself. They are reasonably high level though, I think.”

As he spoke, the water in his hands convulsed, beginning to rise up in certain spots as per his intent. Slowly, small pillars of water began to form as he practiced his water control, while trying to talk to the others without losing the shapes he was working on.

After a while though, Draconis realized that there was an appointment he had to catch. “Sorry, I got to go for a sec, do you guys need anything else for now?”

(potential exit)

(1661+445=2106)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 pm
Seeing as the other two seemed kind of busy at the moment, Draconis waved and walked off. Then broke into a run. He had left his oven on and he would be darned if his latest batch of bread was going to be scorched because he trained to long. “Be right back” he called.

(exit)

(2106+54=2160)
claiming +10 stats, and 2160 wc towards water element, doubled cause den is helping me

(ooc: I just need to get a bunch of wc towards the water element, then I will be right back, literally)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum