Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

A Genin and Chuunin Collide! (Salzem) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Genin and Chuunin Collide! (Salzem)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:41 pm
"I don't think it is that bad of a weakness." Hikari said while she chuckled lightly, believing the words she said. She figured she herself was only a very fast learner when it comes to techniques involving chakra because she was a Hyuuga and she was meant to be good with chakra. You know, his laugh is kind of cute. I think it's nice that even though he looks tough, and there is no doubt that he is, but he can also be very gentle and sweet. I think he should laugh and smile more, because then it would make others smile too!

She was smiling as he changed the topic, feeling the same way as him. However, when he complimented her it was her turn to blush a light shade of pink across her cheeks. "T-thank you Salzem. I liked being taught by you, and our spar was really fun too!" Then she thought about what words she should use, not wanting to copy his. "You were, I mean are, gentle, i-in a good way of course!" She was realizing that she was not good at saying compliments either.

Getting over her lameness and embarrassment, she made eye contact with Salzem as she said, "Yes! I would love to do it again someday too!" She felt like this 'pact', to train and spar again someday, they were making was the start of their longtime friendship. I hope I am correct in thinking that way, because I really would love to be friends with him! I hope he feels the same way too!

[WC: 8,016] (Is this our exit post or...?)
Anonymous

A Genin and Chuunin Collide! (Salzem) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Genin and Chuunin Collide! (Salzem)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:11 pm
(lol. yer next one. Xb)

Salzem blushed light red and stared as Hikari called him gentle. He had never been categorized as gentle before. To most, he had been seen as cold, distant, and scary. But to Hikari, he was gentle... he did not know what to make of this. He didn't know what to make of most anything right now, to be perfectly honest. Her enthusiasm on meeting him again made his grin grow wide. She was great. She was kind. He felt closer to her than any other person he had met thus far. Something told him they would be close friends for a while to come. Realizing he had been staring at her awkwardly for the past minute, Salzem blinked, cleared his throat and he blushed a deeper shade of red. This was embarrassing! He was a chuunin! A hardened soldier of the Leaf Village's military and he was having problems staying calm in the face of a girl? And yet, he was. And he didn't know how to explain it. Salzem was just drawn to this girl. In some ways, she was the antithesis of everything he had been portrayed as his whole life. Where he was considered cold and dark, she was kind and warm. Where he seemed jagged and rough, she acted shy and sweet. Perhaps it was that she was a lot like him when he was young, sweet and care-free, friendly, and nice. He enjoyed her company, this much was evident.

"Um... Yes.. well..." Salzem tried to say, clearly flustered. "I'll see you around then?" If Hikari agreed, Salzem would turn and walk away from the training grounds, heart racing, face still red. 

(Exit)
WC: 3894
Claiming 2000 words Toward Lizard Skin armor, 1894 words toward Demon Cyclone and 19 stat points
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:35 pm
Hikari smiled cheerfully at Salzem, glad he felt the same as her. His blushing, she thought, was adorable. Though she would never say that aloud. "You bet! I cannot wait to see you around sometime again my friend! Bye for now!" With her saying her agreement to meet again someday, she watched as Salzem turned on his heels and started walking away. She waved as his form slowly vanished from sight before she turned on her own feet and headed off, deciding to head back to the Hyuuga district for now.

(Exit)
[TC: 8,107] [Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms, Genjutsu Release, Generic Sealing, and Chakra Sensory learned! ^^] [Claiming 40 stats]

Last edited by Hikari Hyuuga on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:36 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum