Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Clone jutsu training  Empty Clone jutsu training

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm
Waiting for something important wasn't a problem for kouse but when the wait turned to an hour.. Then 2 hours his tolerance for it was rapidly dropping.. He coldly ignored two girls who tried to get his attention by smiling and giggling at him as they walked past.. He wasn't in the mood to reply to the facial language that was common among teens in konoha.. The first smile those girls or mostly other girls gave him except his sisters, mother and elderly females(well the elderly females part isnt 100% proven) mostly meant "hi there, I'm attracted to u and I want u to approach me and introduce yourself".
Then kouse's smile back means
" sorry I'm too busy now, maybe next time we meet I will approach you"
Then the smile changes with the slowing down of their footsteps which says 
"or maybe I should approach you?"
Kouse would then reply with another smile with far less width which would be assisted with the hastening of his footsteps if he is in motion and if not he would simply shake his head..after this happens their next smile could mean different things depending on the individual like..."okay later then,too bad.. we could have made a great couple,so that's it?"... Even To "go to hell, you think your such a hot shot?, who do u think u are"  all in one final smile before the eye contact is broken.. All this said and done in five seconds.. That was the usual thing done by kouse but today he didn't even spare anyone a second look, he was frustrated.. His father had told him to meet his weird female teacher beside a ramen shop at 9am..this was 11am and still no show..and also added to it all was his father's refusal to divulge any information about his mystery instructor.
At exactly 11:30am kouse's patience had reached its limit..he turned towards the uchiha district and was about to walk away when he spotted a girl smiling quite openly at him, he coldly turned away. 
'Well this females need to go get something useful to do with themselves,anymore of this and I will go crazy' kouse thought
He took the first tow steps and halted.. Wait a second, there was something off with that smile.. He turned to look back at the smiling female only to spot her still there looking at him and surely still smiling widely at him.. She hadn't turned away when eye contact was broken, her smile didn't contain the usual messages all girls gave out, this smile was clearly and boldly saying "catch me if you can" 
Immediately she noticed kouse had gotten the message she turned and got into a run.
Kouse hesitated for only a second and ran after her.. He went into a full sprint to end this weird race quickly but was shocked when he was about to catch the said female of for his hands to pass straight through her.. Confused and disorientated he looked about only for Another just like her to smile at him.. When he didn't move she laughed at him.. This time actually saying.. Catch me if you can. 
Kouse had pride and that pride took over his better judgement as he angrily took up the chase.. He caught up to her and yet the same thing happened.. He was panting now and sweating.. Then he noticed a female sitting calmly and eating noodles on a nearby bench.. As his eyes fell on her the said girl looked up to him.. His mouth dropped open when he realised it was the same girl that he had chased and caught supposedly twice just now. 
Kouse walked and sat down on the bench, with suppressed anger mixed with humiliation. 
"explain" kouse muttered with his most intimidating voice
She smiled at him not the list perturbed by his tone and offered him a hand. 
Kouse hesitated before slowly accepting the handshake. 
"I'm saori senju,i was your instructor yesterday nice to meet you... On better circumstances"
Kouse received yet another shock.. This is the girl that knocked him flat out on his ***?.. He took a scrutinising look at this saori girl. 
She was blonde, wait she couldn't be more than 16 yes old!..had big brown eyes which were currently doing exactly what he was doing right now..noticing this he involuntarily looked away. 
Saori noticed this and chuckled. 
"okay whatever you have to ask and say to me,please let's save that until you pass your genin exams but for now it's time to learn the clone jutsu"
Kouse closed his mouth which was about to say something and nodded. 
"I have 20 minutes for you and 10 minutes already up in showing you first hand what making clones can do to an unsuspecting person, especially an academy student" saori teased but continued.
" The clone jutsu, is an in battle tactical
jutsu. it is used as a distraction. You create a clone of
yourself, that has no actual mass as you just experienced, It can't fight, but it can
draw your opponents attention away from you" are you following? 
Kouse nodded his head
"tiger, boar, oxen and dog are the hand signs used to perform this jutsu, this is more tricky than the transformation technique in chakra manipulation because you would have to divide your chakra into two or more depending on how many you want to create.. With your size and age.. Two should be easy enough" saori said "please begin" 
Kouse was surprised a little at how quick she wanted this to be over.. She wasn't like the teachers at the academy who thought so slowly and dully so he couldn't understand anything they said cause he lost interest and when he did, no matter how easy it was he couldn't learn it. he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.. He willed his chakra to amass within him very much like he did yesterday during the transformation technique.. He felt it swell and grow within.. He slowly did the appropriate hand signs.no . But when he tried to divide his chakra into two.. It died out.. 
Kouse looked up to see saori shaking her head at him with disappointment written all over her face. 
What was her problem, that was his first try he thought.. He closed his eye again and redid all he previously did and when he got to the dividing of his chakra evenly kouse added even more fierce concentration into it.. He slowly felt the single flame slowly divide into two.... With sweat dripping down his face he finished the hand signs and opened his eyes.. Surely enough two exact replicas of him were standing beside him.. He smiled and relaxed which made them vanish.. He got startled at this. 
Saori laughed "your gonna stay here and keep practicing until... Well until you can create four clones and sustain them for a respectable period of time, and if you feel weak or dizzy during practice, take a nap right on this bench and when you wake up you continue,and remember the key instructions: concentration, chakra manipulation, hand signs.. Later" 
Kouse frowned at hearing 'later'.. "wait a second I ha-" kouse spoke up but was interrupted when saori instantly threw a smoke bomb and when it cleared kouse could see her nowhere. 
Kouse shook his head and shrugged, he pushed away all thoughts of the weird saori away then turned back to commence his practice which he continued performing the clone jutsu over and over again.
He decided he was good enough at the clone jutsu at 6pm..after 3 naps..passing out twice and eating once.. As kouse walked back home that evening with his long black hair reflecting the sun and blowing freely in the air a certain female senju watched him from a distance all the while smiling. 

(1312) words
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Clone jutsu training  Empty Re: Clone jutsu training

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:54 pm
Training is approved: +6 stats and learning the clone jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum