Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui talks to his friend (Kozai) Empty Mitsui talks to his friend (Kozai)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 pm
Mitsui was outside a restaurant eating a sandwich. It was around noon, the sun was directly over the sky at the time. It was a little surprising at the lack of missing nin in the area. He thought that he would have had to fight by now. He was eating, wondering what to work on now. It seemed that he might be interested in some new hidden techniques. That would definitely help. He would be thinking over what he would do today, his apartment was definitely in need of being cleaned up. He had to pay the rent soon, and he probably had sufficient ryo to pay for it. He would wonder if he would be able to do the infiltrate Konoha mission. Maybe he could.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mitsui talks to his friend (Kozai) Empty Re: Mitsui talks to his friend (Kozai)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 pm
Mitsui would be finishing up his lunch, as he would notice a huge chakra signature. He would look and see, Kozai, his leader from Iwagakure there. Mitsui had anticipated getting orders from him, and actually expected it. Instead though, Mitsui would see him come in and say in a friendly tone, "What have you been up to since we last met?" Mitsui had wondered that too. Mitsui would respond after thinking a second or so and say, "Not a lot actually, I have been learning some new medical techniques, a new ninjtusu and 2 new bloodlines. I got them from a friend, who I gave some stuff to for it. One of those bloodlines is not awakened yet, it seemed there was a sort of mistake. Mitsui at least probably did not do something stupid... yet.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:16 pm
Mitsui was asked to explain his new bloodlines. Mitsui was surprisingly enough more trusting of this person then before. Mitsui would hear him ask about what these bloodlines are. Mitsui would say, "This eye" Mitsui would point to his Byakugan, "is a byakugan. It gives me the ability to see all around me, not just in front of me like normal eyes. Also, it adds a small boost to chakra and speed, as well as ability to see through objects. I also have a sage transformation clan kidney. This gives some interesting things to do with a body. I have not managed to get that DNA to assimilate with my DNA though, it seems, I need to figure out how to do that. Do you have advice on that?" Mitsui would wait to see what Kozai would say first.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:59 pm
Mitsui would remember to do the first thing after getting some help was to thank the person. Mitsui would say, "Thank you for the advice. I will wait for that organ to bond with my body. The land of fire was not to interesting. The food was good, but not that much really." Mitsui would wonder what he would need to say, when he would then realize and say, "How have you been recently?"

Mitsui would wait for a response.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:22 pm
Kozai's news shocked Mitsui. Dang, he did not see that coming at all. He was told that the Konoha Authorities were after Mitsui and Kozai. That was odd. It was rather unfortunate, since he has a girlfriend in Konoha now. Fortunately, she would not have to worry about that since they were dating, but no konoha authorities would know. It seemed, that she will have to make ends meet herself. Mitsui was also sad about that. Never the less, he would say, "Dang, that is really unfortunate. I did get told at the gates that I am a known missing nin, so I was surprised I did not have a fight there. What is this place that I get to run amok in? I am curious."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum