Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Beauty (open/nk) Empty Beauty (open/nk)

Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:48 pm
A slight shower presented itself as morning drew close, Tatsuo quite liked weather like this. Not a heavy rain but one that was like small tear drops from the eyes of a god high above the clouds. As the small droplets struck his head and shoulders he listened to each small thud that they made. The clouds weren't dark but more of a light grey, very common with a light rain such as this. He had been out all night, unable to sleep from the nightmares that have plagued him for years. However, oddly enough this lack of sleep had not made him feel tired or drained but more along the lines of stressed. He longed for just one night where he would be able to sleep soundly through it.   

"I wonder what today has in store for me." he spoke softly to himself as he wandered through the village streets of kirigakure. Some of the people around him were enjoying the rain and some were not, some were trying with all their might to completely avoid it. A single crack of thunder boomed overhead however since it wasn't necessarily loud Tatsuo figured it must be far off. However it did present a warning that a stronger storm could be approaching in the near future. He paid no mind to it though and, just kept walking.
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Beauty (open/nk) Empty Re: Beauty (open/nk)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 am
Monarch sighed as the rain drops dripped onto him "The sky is crying..." Monarch said in a envious voice "This rain...It's so Beautiful." Monarch said standing on his roof seeing a man walk by as he saw his mouth move, Monarch smile showed brightly "I'm gonna chat with that man" Monarch said hopping off his roof, and walking behind the crowd taking spots after spots, Monarch gained up on the man as the crowd generally dispersed "Thank the sage" Monarch said happily seeing the man with black hair he could make out the face of the man and his measurements.

Monarch smiled cheerfully as he spoke to the man "Um Excuse me sir" Monarch said with a smile waiting for the man to turn around ad face him so he'd be able to see his face and speak to him like humans so often do,Monarch assumes the man would befriend him rather easily seeing as to the fact they both live in the same village.

(Super low wc had nothing to go off from tbh not your fault just mine i'll double this on the next post <3)
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:10 am
The rain continued fall slowly from the sky, crippling and splashing all around Tatsuo. The soft litter patter of each drop was soothing to even the darkest of emotions. Some may find it odd that with someone with an affinity to the fire element like Tatsuo would be so attracted to water, but stranger things have happened in the world. 
He needed to make new friends, an activity of which he had been putting off as of late was about to get moved up on his to do list. Tatsuo knew just like anybody you can only get so far training and studying alone. Having someone there to help is always good, you can reach your limits on your own but with help you can surpass them. Being a loner this task would prove more difficult for Tatsuo then most would think but if he worked on being more open, he should be able to handle it.

Recently, his walks have been getting him very deeply lost in thought. Causing him to think and ponder all the things that have been on his mind. This extra thinking time has made him realize that sooner or later he was going to have to do some major training and improval of his skills. He knew what he really needed to work on is his knowledge and ability of his bloodline. This was something that was apart of him, so if he mastered it it would give him a little motor mastery of himself as whole. Not only that but he needed more mastery of his element as well, basically becoming more adept at all the skills of his thus far was his ultimate goal. Once he completed it, he would begin on learning new things to which he can then master.

Not long into his walk however a boy approached him. Turning to face the newcomer as he caught Tatsuo attention, the first defining feature Tatsuo noticed was his snow white hair and red eyes. Next he noticed the boy was a little shorter than himself but they had roughly identical builds. "Oh hello there, is there something I can do for you." he replied to the newcomer. He wondered what it was this new person wanted, Tatsuo thought to himself as he awaited the boys response.
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:51 am
Monarch felt the weight of the world lift as the man turned, he looked like a brilliant man, one whom Monarch could some day come to admire, his rough looking exterior but Monarch starred at nothing but his eyes for the few moments of silence before the man began to speak, it didn't register right away, Monarch memorized the man with black hair a scar and calm eyes as Monarch was pulled from his plain of thought into the all but ever changing reality by the mans words.

The man answer Monarchs question, Monarch took a second to think "Y-Yeah hey um...you're a ninja right?" Monarch said scarcely "L-Like a full blown ninja and not a academy student?" monarch said with a questioning tone, his eyes dawning at the ninja weapon pouch, noting he had a weapon pouch of his own he figured the ninja must be carrying weaponry.Not sure what type of weapons but Monarch didn't ponder on it too much he simply sighed and breathed in taking a few more breaths the rain still not slowing he looked at Tatsuo with a smile "I'm looking for a sparring partner to be honest, would you mind helping, only if you have time of course" Monarch says finally with a smile.
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:11 am
The boy appeared lost in thought until Tatsuo spoke, a state much Tatsuo usually find himself in. However once he spoke to the boy he appeared to snap back to reality. As he did Tatsuo caught a glimpse of his red eyes, they appeared to glow and what's more is they were simply mesmerizing even at just a glance. His pure white hair was also catching to Tatsuo's eye as it as it appeared a polar opposite to his own jet black hair. However something about this boy appeared to be more than meets the eye, this sort of insight was common for Tatsuo though since he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was, he cursed this gift for being quite in accurate. Nonetheless this boy's freefree spirit and youth were quickly apparent as well on the flip side.

Suddenly the boy asked if Tatsuo was a ninja, a full fledged ninja at thatat This question quite surprised Tatsuo at first, and he wondered if perhaps the boy was a ninja as well having not noticed the ninja pouch until he had until just now.  "Yes I am," he stated moving his cloak back to reveal his trusty katana strapped to his waist. "Recently I've been working on my kenjutsu or sword play techniques." He spoke thinking to himself just how it amazed him at how fun it was to just cut things.

Then moments later the boy confided in him he was looking for a sparring partner, which oddly enough, was something Tatsuo was also interested in. "You know, I've been finding myself with a lot of free time lately so I'll take you up on that. However I don't think this is the correct setting for it so we should move somewhere less populated." he spoke as he began thinking of suitable venues for their impending match.
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:29 am
Monarh noted the fat that the man was glimpsing at his eyes, he had absolutely no idea why his appearance enticed so much attention, he simply had crimson-ish eyes and snow white hair, te man replied with what he was working on as Monarch thought to himself " Kenjutsu is the technique in which the use weaponry instead of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Puppetry" Monarch THOUGHT to himself.Monarch let out a smile, he found a strong-ish looking ninja who seemed like he ould teach Monarch a thing or two about the value of being a shinobi of the hidden mist village.not that aloe but Monarch saw the look in his eye, Monarch quickly assumed that this man was a full pledged killer who would kill anyone if the need should arise, Monarch too mental note of this for future reference.

Monarch however just thinking of how quickly this man could kill him, he showed no fear simply enjoyment as the man said he had free time, however he had a very valid point about not blowing up or killing the citizens who so aimlessly wonder around the streets like cattle to the slaughter "True" Monarch said with a grin thinking of places they could go "There's a large tree about 40 meters from here it's pretty clear, the tree is massive" Monarch said with excitement and delight, He smiled as a tiny voice spoke into his head "Hmmmm i wonder how quickly he'd kill me? Monarch thought with a smile slightly shifting his body then swaying to the rainy breeze it seemed to calm his thoughts so he thought nothing of it as the rain drenched his cloths he finally noticed " OH YEAH IT'S RAINING!" Monarch said looking like a plain idiot hand raised in the air looking at the other man in complete silence waiting for him to speak.
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:41 am
The boy appeared excited that Tatsuo had given his approval and agreed to the challenge. He took a quick mental note for a moment, any thing about the boy that would help him in the upcoming match. He appeared inexperienced from the way he was gawking over Tatsuo but appearances can be deceiving. Nothing else about him appeared to be any dead give aways so whatever else Tatsuo would learn he would most likely learn later on once the fight had commenced. As this was simply a sparring match, Tatsuo had planned on not drawing his sword, he didn't want to injure the boy too badly. However this didn't mean that he was going to hold back either, he was going to come at the boy with full intentions of winning just not either intent to kill.

The boy noted that what Tatsuo had said is true and he could tell the boy was picking a place. A few moments later he mentioned a large clearing with a massive tree about 40 meters from their position. Tatsuo couldn't have picked a better spot himself and nodded to the boy agreeing with his choice. "That seems appropriate lead the way and good luck to you. I won't kill you or seriously hurt you so don't worry. However, don't let your guard down cause I'm not going to,be holding back on you too much, and I expect you to show me your skill to the fullest as well." he spoke encouragingly to the lad preparing to follow him to the chosen venue for their match.
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:53 am
Monarch smirked as the man warned him "This is gonna be interesting" Monarch thought to himself "OKAY LETS A GO" Monarch said walking southwest tapping his ninja pouches and begin to for a strategy "He obviously is faster than he seems, and the weapon pouch he carries doesn't give away any weapons, obviously that katana would make a pretty good gash in me but he did promise not to use it, it would be my best bet to use a smoke bomb ad the try and hit him in the gut or something, he's obviously got skills above mine, looking at his expressions tells me almost everything i need to know about this man" Monarch THOUGHT to himself with a smile.

Monarch decided to test the man as he began to spring southwest towards the tree, as quickly as he could he began thinking again "This guy is probably gonna kick my ass, and leave me in the dust" Monarch thought as they came to the clearing Monarch continued to the tree, around him was a simple clearing with flat grounds, unaware of where the other man was or is Monarch simply tags the tree turning around quickly lookig for the ma whom was supposed to follow him.
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:11 am
The flamboyantness of the boy shown yet again as he and Tatsuo ventured off. He tapped his pouches as they trotted along before he busted off into a much faster traveling pace. Tatsuo, with his speed kept up easily and remained behind the boy at all times. The boy appeared to be tagging trees as Tatsuo followed closely behind. Was this a race? He couldn't tell at first and even though he could of easily outran the lad if it had been, he simply kept his pace and remained close behind until they neared the clearing. The whole time they were traveling to the venue he kept over and over thinking to himself in his head many different strategies he could implement. "He doesn't appear to know about my special ability, so I have that trick up my sleeve should I need it. However due to his size I expect he will be quite an agile one but not too much in the way of brute force." he thought to himself. Nearing a large space with an equally large tree he figured they had arrived, and as they drew within mere feet of the clearing, Tatsuo marked a large log in case he would need to use the substitution jutsu. While he did this, he took care not to allow his partner to know what he was planning. Deception was a valuable shinobi tool as well as cunning.

Walking out into the clearing he turned to face the boy and made the sign to signify a shinobi kumate or hand to hand competition match. The sign would appear as half the tiger sign, and would also show respect, that Tatsuo didn't consider himself above his opponent but that he considered them equals at this moment. Afterwards he lowered himself into a stance accustomed for fighting. His legs bent slightly at the knees so he could quickly dodge left or right and his hands up, ready to defend his midsection and head. "I'm ready to begin whenever you are, and good luck to you again." he said eagerly awaiting to see how this person would begin. As he waited he kept every muscle tense and ready to move, he kept his mind clear and focused, his eyes studying the person in front of him ready to anticipate the actions the boy makes. As he prepared to do so, he figured he could use this bout to test out a new jutsu he had been attempting to master recently, should said opportunity arise.
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:31 am
Monarch smiled as the man entered the clearing he took his time but Monarch didn't mind he had finally figured out a plan in the back on his head, the two were about 20 meters apart roughly, split by the tree, Monarch looked the man down seeing his badass outfit, hair, ad stance Monarch knew he had no chance but he also figured that if he tried his best the worst that would happen was he'd get his head smashed a bit or just have the guy get annoyed with him, none the less Monarch smiled with his cunning plan.Monarch smiled as he pulled a smoke bomb from his pouch and without warning chucked it in the middle of the two, with a crack the smoke bomb would go off causing the clearing to have a cloud of black smoke blocking the view of absolutely everything in the middle of the two eve enveloping the two in a thick layer of smoke."I better be careful not to hurt myself or this man, after this this place is gonna be a pure training ground with hopefully no mistakes on my part" Monarch thought to himself quickly.

(If not interrupted)

Monarch smirked pulling out a explosive tag, as he had looked at the tree earlier he knew that it was in the center of the two 10 meters in to the right, Monarch smiled transferring chakra into the seal and would throw it at the tree not aiming to crush the poor man just make a distraction to cause him to lose focus, after the explosive tag would go off the smoke would lighten to the point that the two ninjas would be able to see each other before the smoke would engulf them again, Monarch would make a simple dash towards his opponent with nothing, he would simply attempt to tackle the man and pin him to the ground, he would do it as soft as he could as to avoid hitting the man not wanting to injure nor upset the man.(I wrote this like this so at ANY point it's easy to counter.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum