Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagami Shizuka
Yagami Shizuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

First day of training disaster Empty First day of training disaster

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:57 pm
Shizuka sighs and gets up from what had been her resting spot for the last two hours. "I really need to do some training.” Even to her the idea of a shinobi with the running speed of a slug seemed preposterous. She knew that running up and downhill would ultimately result in an increase of her sprinting speed, but God was it boring. “Ok, 20 more laps and then I can take another break.” She stats running, slowly increasing her speed as she went along. Soon enough a familiar pain forms in her chest. She contemplates giving up smoking for the 58th time but damn it, she comes from a clan specializing in transforming into smoke for God’s sake! It’s practically become second nature to her. Her breathing becomes heavier as she works her way uphill. Once she reaches flatter terrain she decides to change it a bit: she starts off with jogging the first 70 meters, then sprinting the last 30, gradually reducing the distance jogged and increasing the sprinting one. After a few sets of this she finally goes downhill “I wouldn’t be surprised if I coughed up a lung once I’m done with all this”. Ever since she left her village she had become less and less motivated and had greatly neglected her training. Hell, if it hadn’t been for THAT incident, she probably wouldn’t have trained at all. She cringes at the memory of how she almost got captured by a group of Gennin much younger than her. She barely managed to escape with only minor injuries due by using her clan’s Smoke Transformation technique. “Maybe I really am getting old”, she wonders, anger slowly welling up inside of her as she increases her speed again. By now she is an aching mess, but she won’t stop. “I’ll be damned if I let myself lose to a bunch of kids!” She lets loose a long list of profanities as she finishes her final lap and lets herself fall on the grass. The cold ground soothes her aching muscles as she looks to the sky, mentally preparing herself for another go. She sits up and starts running again, this time at a steady pace. While observing the scenery, she can’t help but notice how beautiful the Fire country is. She thinks to herself that maybe this is not so bad after all. Lost in thought, she manages to trip over a stone and falls face first. “That’s it, I’m done!” she yells, wiping her bloody nose. “I hate training…”

[WC: 422, +2 stats]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum