Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

transformation jutsu. Empty transformation jutsu.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:26 pm
I sighed, frustrated from reading this transformation scroll over, and over again, and a bit tired of the current heat wave going on. I think the temperature was currently at 98 degrees. I completely grasped the theology of the jutsu. creating a false image maintained by a constant flow of chakra, but the application isn't coming. I look down again and read over the scroll. 

"Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.
The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E- ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful."
I contemplated the words of the scroll. There is nothing here I didn't already know. I know I need to constantly emit chakra, and maintain the image of the transformation in my head. So this can't be that hard. I stand up from my cross legged position, and close my eyes. I spread my chakra in a shroud over my entire body, slowly but constantly emitting chakra. At last I am ready. Dog boar Ram. I weave the hand signs. I picture in my head the image of the great madara uchiha. A well known member of my clan. There is a small explosion of smoke, and then suddenly I feel taller, and have way more hair than I did before. I glance at my self in the glass window of the academy building. I look awesome! It actually worked for once. "One day I will be as strong as Madara Uchiha, and I will lead the clan." with that I release the jutsu. I return to my normal size, and run my hand through my hair. "I am never gonna have that much hair" I grab the scroll and the small back pack I had with me, and head home to the Uchiha district. With this jutsu down I can take the genin exam. Once I pass I can join a team and can finally go on challenging missions. I should probably learn some combat oriented jutsu first though. I have to be able to defend myself in battle. 
WC:508
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

transformation jutsu. Empty Re: transformation jutsu.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:34 pm
In the future put your claims underneath the word count

I'm assuming you're going for transformation jutsu and 2 stats, which is Approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 pm
Also please write all future posts in the third person perspective. <3
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:35 pm
Ok sorry about claims I forgot. Darn third person ok. I prefer 1st but if it's a rule I will.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum