Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

beyond the veil of safety

+8
Saya Demona Kaguya
Haru Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Matteo
Alister Yama
12 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

beyond the veil of safety - Page 2 Empty Re: beyond the veil of safety

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:47 am
Yensung, so curious. Mitsui would hear a bunch of questions from him which were about the area Mitsui, Yensung and Hotaru were in. Mitsui would then hear a question about Echo. Mitsui would think for a bit and then answer, "I don't know much about Echo. I hear that he was really powerful but I only ever met him once. I do not know enough to answer your question, but most people don't destroy villages." Mitsui would hear a few more questions and say, "I have been to other villages and well, some are in ruins, and most of them are run Ok." Mitsui was not exactly sure how to say what they were. "For missing nin, I have met a few."

Mitsui would then proceed to follow Yensung where there was this clearing. Mitsui would also notice about how Hotaru was finding a bunch of berries and would say, "It looks like Hota has found a few berries."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:50 pm
Yen smiled and winked at hota. "good job cutie!" yen flashed a smile at hota and stepped off to the side gathering some wood for a fire. Yen handed mitsu the pot in his bag and smiled " mitsu sorry can you grab some water taking the berries from hota yen opend three bags of flour and put a few berries in each. mashing them berries in each bag yen began to smash and mash each bag softly and he smiled at hota. "hey hota of the sky can you keep doing this task for me? ill go get some herbs for us ok?" yen smiled his sweet smile at hota and gave her a hug.

"relax mitsu is an awsome guy and i bet he's really strong so we can rest knowing him our ally. and ill keep you safe." yen lifted his visor and revealed his eyes to her. yens eyes were shining and a smile was on his face that only hota would know from him. " you have my word my queen" yen smiled and bowed  awaiting hota's response.

1,330+178= 1,508
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:29 am
"Yeah we have a lot of Berries over here!" hota said trying to relax. She smiles at the comment Mitsui made about her finding berries. It seemed trusting her bugs were a good thing! Maybe Mitsui was not to dangerous, he probably would have killed them already if he was dangerous. "Thank you!" She said in response to Yen praising her. She was rather proud of herself in this case! So he wants her to trust Mitsui, well she can do that. She returned the hug and nodded her head at Yen.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:03 am
Mitsui would find that Yensung was a bit of a suck up. He really seemed to like complimenting people which was a little odd. That was something that Mitsui was fine with. Mitsui would then see that Yensung was smashing berries and then handed the job off to Hota. Yensung then said that he would get some herbs. Mitsui would wonder what he should do since he was rather without a job. Mitsui would say, "Thank you Yensung."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 pm
yen looked and smiled at hota "there we go beautiful hota. you relax remember when we go on missions it'll be dangerous. but bravery and the content of who you are makes the diffrence. I can only dare to guess that this is dangerous yes, but we must know the danger and look it before the eye with unshakeable resolve and will to overcome the world" yen kissed hota on the cheek and looked over at mitsu. "mitsu I just ask that If you may and can despite the danger. Can I bare witness of your power as a shinobi who travled? and perhaps. may I learn doton from you someday? ill let you think of this while I go get water for the pot and get a slab of rock for the bread preperation"

yen bowed to both hota and mitsu as he headed over towards the water with his pot and filled it with water to the top, grabbing for a few healthy herbs nearby and the non poisionous berries that were as a few as they were it was enough to make a flavored bread from the fire he would make. "experimentation is going to be fun!" yen squeaked to himself." thinking back to hota and her appearance made yen feel at peace but then yen  frowned for a second thinking back to how hota was so skittish it was like she a animal trapped out here or even frightened by the fact that something was out here. She was looking out for something! hotaru. what is it you fear thatmakes your eyes fill with that fear of your life??   Concern filled yen as he finished filling his giant pot and picked up a fairly flat slab of rock while breaking apart the herbs that created a sweet smell when smahed by his hands. and headed back toward hota and mitsu should they still be there. A thought was on his mind as he wobbled back towards the other two with his water filled pot.

WC: 350+1508= 1,858
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:52 am
Over hearing Yen ask Mitsui if he could learn from him, well it made her listen more intently! Yen was a very accepting understanding ninja. It worried her slightly because she wondered what would happen if he made friends with the wrong person!
Hotaru wondered if maybe it was just the paranoia of them being on the borders that was bothering her. She still kept looking around herself wondering what was going on and if they were really safe. She figured that if they did get attacked that maybe Yen and Mitsu would work together to protect the three of them, but at the same time she was not to sure.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm
Mitsui was asked to show his power. Mitsui would simply answer, "No, I think that this is not a good time to show my power as I will lose the power of surprise, but I can teach you Doton right now." Mitsui would then think about how to re-lighten the situation when he would get this brilliant idea. Mitsui would walk to Yensung who would be carrying the heavy pot and say, "I can handle that." Mitsui would then grab the put in his right hand unless Yensung insisted that he carry that quite heavy pot. With Mitsui's much superior 54 strength, Mitsui would literally have no trouble picking this pot up. Mitsui would proceed to ask Yensung, "where do you want me to put this?". Mitsui would also tell Yensung, "If you like her, you might want to hit the gym." Mitsui would not look like he was laughing but he would most certainly be.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:44 pm
yen chuckled and smiled at mitsu remark and offer. " I would love to learn doton now after all I know suiton fairly well and got my hands on a few tricks and sorts. However I feel the connection to the earth just like the base of my village is a part of the earth. one way or another we all return to it as it fules and supplies us just for us to be burried or incenerated or crushed. but you think she would like muscles huh? i can take a hit or two i belive."

yen handed mitsui the large pot and nodded. "perhaps you would like a tip or two in suiton if you would like. Now I know that i might be a genin but even old masters learn things from kids" yen chuckled as he came back into sight of hota and his eyes began to sparkle as he marvled her again. "hota my dear maybe a sweet berry filled roll will help you feel better" yen held out his hand towards hota as a indication to  hold his hannd. 

yen took note of the area though and asked mitsu a question "what is it about the missing ninja that makes them so feared throughout the land?" yen asked with his curiousity beginning to nag him as he thought of the possibilities that some of them could be harmless while he could not even imagine the power of some of them. "could some really be on par with the ninja of our ancistors?"

WC:2,114
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:04 pm
(Hota, could you post here soon?)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:15 pm
"Missing ninja turn their backs on their villages, most are liars and or thiefs. And they kill or turn innocent people into missing ninja, that's why they are feared dear." Hotaru said as she took seat on a large boulder as she looked up at the sky. She was becoming comfortable with Mitsui and Yen thee. She ouldn't fear so much now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum