Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui looks at this place again Empty Mitsui looks at this place again

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 am
Mitsui would be walking around in the mud. Mitsui was fortunate enough to have summoned his Balrog to hold Mitsui's bag for him. Mitsui would look around and find that the place was still the same. Mitsui would look around wondering whether anything was to happen here. He was in need of some money cause he decided that he wanted a soul amethyst. Mitsui wanted a lot of money.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mitsui looks at this place again Empty Re: Mitsui looks at this place again

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:26 pm
What ho? A wandering Wastrel waveringly walking in the wretched wasteland of the Ame Wetlands? Why what  a wacky and weird wanker. Cautiously CoRin Collected herself, considering curiosity over careful caution. Fairly frightened by the foreign foe she fiddled with her families' fans.

Deciding to ditch the dumb act of alliteration Coco crawled out from under a downed logged, and announced her presence to the newcomer to the country. She flipped out her fan and pointed it in the man's direction. "Hold it right there you!" She announced loudly over the moist landscape of ame. "We've already been destroyed so I'm afraid there's nothing for you to take. You'll have to scavenge elsewhere dear friend."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 pm
Mitsui would hear this person call out. Mitsui would turn around and see this women who he had never seen before. Mitsui would listen to what she said. The mention of them being destroyed was slightly confusing and this woman did not seem like she was starving and what was she doing here?
Mitsui would respond, "Destroyed has many meanings, what kind of meaning would you have in mind good maam?" Mitsui would be wondering if she had any money with him cause Mitsui wanted to get an item that was well rather expensive.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:49 pm
CoRin Raised  a Dark Make-up clad eyebrow. "Actual Destroyed has to Defintions. To be rendered into a ruined state, or to be put our of existence. Either one is good enough to describe the current state of our fair land. "Now what reason have you in our land?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Mitsui wondered what this weirdo was doing here. She did not look normal to any extent and of all things worried Mitsui that she was possibly a bandit. Mitsui would not worry as her chakra signature was not noticeable. Mitsui would proceed to answer her question, "I wandered in here". Mitsui would now wonder if she had much money. In a place like this would the bandits would be the only ones who would be able to make a living. Mitsui would now ask a question of his own, "How much money do you have?" Mitsui would analyze this person's answer and attitude.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:34 pm
Coco let out a loud, obnoxiously loud sigh. "I was hiding under a log in the mud before you got here. Just chew on that notion for a little bit as you consider robbing me." If she had any resemblance of money she wouldn't have been spending her time hanging out under soggy trees. "Still she dint' have much much room to be sarcastic, seeing that her life could possibly be on the table at the moment. Oh well joke would be on him, if he did brutally murder her and throw her in a ditch he wouldn't be much gold at all.

She flick her fan closed. "So if that's what you came to ame for, I'm afraid our country is going to be a disappointment to you. If you gave for the natural beauty though...." she flipped her fan open and held it in front of her face waving it daintily, and fluttering her eyes. "We've got it in spades."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:19 pm
Mitsui did not hear a definite answer. He wanted to hear an answer like 800 ryo. Mitsui considered bandits to be the kind of person to have a lot of money yet would live in a tree or a cave or wherever. Mitsui would be very suspicious that the other person was trying to hid the amount of money she had. Mitsui would proceed with thinking about how to tell whether she had any money. Mitsui thought that since she was the only one here other than Mitsui that she would have a lot cause she could pick a lot up. Mitsui thought that due to her low chakra signature it would be best to instead of smacking her like he did to the guy in Konoha that instead, he should use this jutsu. Mitsui would quickly of 70 speed and quickly would use the temporary paralysis jutsu. To do that, Mitsui would do the tiger seal. If the jutsu hit, Mitsui would then proceed to look through all the possible pockets and stuff like that and eventually, find some ryo. Mitsui would find 10500 ryo. Mitsui would proceed to take 10000 of it and leave the 500 so she would have some money. Mitsui would then proceed to leave the scene at 62 speed just before she would be unrestrained by the jutsu. All of this would happen unless stopped.
Paralysis jutsu power of 20
(Exit, stealing 10000 Ryo to rank up to B rank missing nin)
Used http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23718-temporary-paralysis-technique?highlight=paralysis
507 ap remaining
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:51 pm
Requesting that this thread be voided, not only because I'm a sore loser.
Mits is trying to get ahold of my post rank-up money without dealing with my post rank up stats.
That same thread that involves me getting 10,000 ryo also involves me ranking up :p
If I actually had the stats and Jutsu received from ranking up I would have played this differently.
>.> Like actually attacking him with a jutsu when he blatantly is preparing to rob me.
So Either that or only handing the original 500 ryo over.
I don't really have a good ending for this request so I'll just say that I put myself before the mercy of the court, and hope that they deny Mits his Metagaming.
-Love Coco
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:55 pm
just say in your next post that you don't have that much ryo and only 500 and you should be fine.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 pm
Voided and Trashed~ have a nice day