Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Waht to do [Maku, NK] Empty Waht to do [Maku, NK]

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:09 am
After his escape from the events of Takigakure, Rikuzashi and the few remaining members of his clan sat within the trees of the large forest, checking for whoever was missing and making sure all were accounted for. Of course some were pushed to commit to their loyalty and stay behind, their fates being left unknown to him but he was still concerned for the mass. What was at least a couple hand full of members soon turned out to be maybe ten or so at the most, one of which was his younger brother Kazuraba. With him at least safe he was happy with the results and peered towards the entirety of the village. Using his doujutsu he would begin to look onto the village with a distasteful look, only wondering what would happen if their leader had actually been active in the village. With what a derranged woman trying to protect them, well try being the operative word and then try and for some reason destroy it, it was certainly a turn of events for himself and the people he saved.

Looking through the small masses he would relinquish the headband off of his shoulder and look at it sternly with the cross shaped pupils and wonder just what he would do now, with a clan still to lead he had to keep them safe somehow...until the thought came up to him. Clearing his throat he would sit the headband into his backpocket and speak to the few that remained," Our home is gone...and without a home to return to we shall return to our roots. To those that want to stay under me very well, but to the rest you may find a new home. Until there is a time where we can truly have a village worth living in, we the Rouenta will once again return to being nomadic hunters," with that he would deactivate his eyes and watch as some began to pack their things up and leave, heading out of the jungle via the trees. He knew eventually he would find them again and restart their stay somewhere else, but for the time being it was better that they lived as they once did. With everyone else gone, he began to slowly move through the trees of the immense forest towards a destination only he knew. In the dense parts of the jungle he hid a small shack where he kept small items of his, weapons and clothing just in case he needed to run off or disguise himself. Heading there would be the beginning of his journey's and there he would lay to rest his old self.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Waht to do [Maku, NK] Empty Re: Waht to do [Maku, NK]

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:36 am
There was a strong current in the area nothing that Rikuzashi  couldn't handle those. As Rikuzashi  move forward in life so did another by the name of Kronus. You see Kronus wasn't to far from Takigakure Village he seen the destruction of the village from a far  imagine if the village was well prepared either way it matter not to him. You see Kronus was looking for a mentor someone to teach him so that he could become stronger to keep his promise he said long ago.

Kronus was in deep thought as he examine the area he had spotted a small brown sack he had wonder what was inside of it. Kronus thought to himself this could be a trap to it better to wait and watch before he act. Kronus stay well hidden in a tree above the pack he was well conceal he waited patience for any ninja to come. Maybe if he was lucky he can win something out of this whether it be beneficial is up to the newcomer that if he or she decide to come.

Kronus was dress in his standard get up which was a tan poncho, red pants, strap attach along those pants, red boots,and his headband which was a belt under his poncho which had a line through it. He had look like this for any of who that care enough.
Waht to do [Maku, NK] 2Q==
Citizen

Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:05 pm
As he continued to move forward, the cautious nature of Riku causing him to look around which noted his arrival of the young male in the area before stopping twenty meters from the shack and sighing," Come on out...i already know you are there so why are you hiding from me?," he wasn't aware if the intentions of the male were hostile or not, but with the destruction of his village just moments passed he wasn't going to take any chances.

In his right hand sat his bow which with any sign of hostile intents wouldn't hesitate to put an arrow in the knee of the unknown male, but in the case that the male did try something...well it wasn't going to be pretty. After a moment he would heave another sigh before continuing to move forward towards the shack, his previous destination, to claim his things and head on out. The travel to a new village was going to be long and for where he was going, he would need to make sure everything was in order before hand.

[was going to make a long post, but made it short and sweet]
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:43 am
(I will follow your example Riku.)
Kronus body was relax some of his body parts had fall asleep due to Kronus stance since he had been waiting for any sign of someone coming. Something told him he shouldn't have wait but who could help it those? Kronus watch a boy about his age stop about 20 or so meters away from his pouch. Kronus had wonder why the boy had stop then he had heard the boy speak the boy had said," Come on out...i already know you are there so why are you hiding from me?,"  Kronus had smirk  he had took note that the boy is a long range fighter for what it seems this could be a problem for Kronus but nothing to much that he can't handle.

Kronus had decide to agree with the boy then said," You seems like a bright one... I never meant a ninja that look about my age but can sense me with little to no effort. You have my approval boy so what is your name?" Kronus then quickly jump down the tree landed on his feet the tree wasn't to big so it wasn't nothing that could cause him damage. Kronus had reveal his appearance to the boy but something was off those but what?

Kronus then said," My name is Kronus, Times I have nothing to had but do you?" Kronus poncho cover up most his upper body so nothing could be seen other then his head, and legs.
Citizen

Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:44 pm
With a swift slide to stop, Riku slowly turned around to look at Kronus who had apparently thought of him to be the same age as he. The cross shaped eyes of the genin continued to look at him with amusement before smirking and responding," First off i am not a boy...i am far older than you. Secondly i hunt for a living therefore i know just about every inch of this jungle like the back of my hand and thus i would know when something was amiss here," a name? Well that would have been detramental to his cause, giving his name out would indeed make too many that knew of him.

Thinking it over he would shake his head and continue moving forward," My name is Toru and if you want something to do follow me and try to keep up, but know if you try anything....hasty i will not hesitate to end your existance agreed?," with that he would make haste to his hideout where he would once again attempt to get the things he needed to make his journey.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:54 pm
Kronus had no idea the boy was older then him and the way he talks make Kronus think that he thinks he superior to him to. Kronus listen to the shinobi words then watch his body language closely  he grin then decide to follow this man. Kronus poncho dance as the wind breeze hit against it only to return to normal. Kronus then said," It would seems my eye are slightly off, but none then less we can move forward. Toru is a odd name but whatever make you feel good those my name is Time. I will be happy to follow you not sure if the hasty thing is going to happen those." 

Kronus follow Toru allowing the man to get in front of him he had no problem in keep up this could be like a little adventure for him you know? It have been a while since Kronus laid eyes on a person since he left his village a while back. It was kind of weird those Toru said he know this place from head to toe that mean he been here for quite some time. It either that or he a regular Kronus don't see any headband those so he will travel with caution those.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:24 pm
(20. After 48 Hours in a topic, if someone has not replied to the topic you are allowed to skip the person and continue. In terms of fighting one on one, this means that you can claim a hit after 48 hours; If fighting with multiple people the next person in line to post gets to post; In terms of Village Takeover, you automatically win if no one defends the village within 48 Hours. Upon request, a staff member can post on a topic if multiple players are involved, to confirm that 48-hours have passed, thus forcing the next person to post. If you post an away message, you may be exempt from being 48-houred, in your away message you must have a date of return, the 48-hour timer will begin on the date of return at 6am.  If you do not have a date of return, then you may still be skipped.  All staff members will be allowed 72-hours before they can be skipped, due to having to manage the forum while doing their threads.)

Kronus Times poncho begin to move due to the  slight breeze of the wind. Kronus begin to perform one hands signs which was a Tiger hand symbol  after he was finish Kronus mumble underneath his breath. He had made direct eye contact with Toru within a few seconds Toru was completely bind by invisible iron restrain of course this was a attempt. Kronus grunted then rush directly for Toru as he attempt to empty Toru pocket for every penny he had.

After a few minutes Kronus had found the Ryo then place it into his pocket. Kronus then said," I can't find words to explain my purpose. So let me show you instead join me together we shall change the world." With that Kronus had step back about 2 feet as he raise his hand then several black thread came rushing out his hand. As  these black thread attempt to impale Toru back where his heart was located at instead of killing him the Black threads would attempt to pull out Toru heart. Kronus had said," Sorry this is not personal help me live longer and I shall make this world a better place." Kronus had stare at Toru if his attempt was successful then all will be well if not then he would have a fight for his life on the line.

-10 Ap For Temporary Paralysis Technique
-10 Ap for Black Threads Blood line trait.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:53 am
{Claim B rank up for collecting the needed Ryo, and Collected Heart of Riku cheers.}
{Exit} Kronus had burn Riku body upon collecting his Ryo, And his heart . Kronus then made his way to the exit as he jump from tree to tree carrying what seems to be a heart in his right hand underneath his poncho.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:49 am
(aPproved)