Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

C-Rank: Stop The Riot Empty C-Rank: Stop The Riot

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:39 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15665-c-rank-stop-the-riot

Makussu can to brief stop on a nearby roof beside the village gates. According to his mission description a group of teens had begun to attack the ninja villages walls, causing damage and overall harassing the guards and nearby townspeople. What's more, they were armed and thus as his first C-Rank mission was to dispose of the threat, nonviolently of course. How he was going to do that he don't know, but he could worry about that later. First he had to meet his team for the mission before he could do anything. Anyway, how does a group of teens manage to defeat a ninja guard,no matter how outnumbered? Weren't they supposed to be the ones helping to keep the bads guys away? He would continue to ponder this, leani up against a wall as he waited on his collaborators arrival.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

C-Rank: Stop The Riot Empty Re: C-Rank: Stop The Riot

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:06 pm
Kasai walked along the city streets, wondering exactly which rooftop he was meant to meet Makussu on. He supposed it made sense, in order to survey the group of hormone-filled teens, beating at the wall angrily. 
It should not be a hard task, not for the three of them. They were all experienced, both in talking, and in combat. 
It was a shame that they would come knocking now, on such a nice day. The sun was out, but was not too hot, and it seemed as if it may rain lightly later on. Kasai had been wandering towards the forest when he heard. Yet, he supposed that duty called. This was his village, and as a shinobi, it was his job to defend it. 
Then, he felt it. Makussu was close. Kasai had made sure to remember and recognize his unique chakra. Everyone had a different one, if one was trained and attuned enough to recognize it. 
He looked up to the roof tops, but, still unable to see him, decided to leap up.
"Hello, friend," Kasai said upon landing, as he saw Makussu surveying the rabble.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:05 am
Tatsuya's eyes flicker with excitement and determination as it was his first c rank mission,he listens to what his mission was and as soon as the explanation was finished Tatsuya quickly ran towards the meeting spot. Soon arriving at it he say that Kasai had just gotten to the top as well.
"Well then its good to see you Makussu."
 As well as he gave a fist bump to Kasai. "Now then im guessing you two have been briefed as well so lets not waist any time."
Looking down Tatsuya observes the mob that has formed. It was like most mobs load and hard to controllable. The three all possessed jutsus that would work well in this situation. Makussus Great Breakthrough and Kasais fire style and as well as Tatsuyas shadow manipulation and his earth style. Even his Temporary Paralysis Technique that he always forgot that he possessed could be useful. Now speaking allowed. "Alright so we work together we will definitely be more efficient in completing this task. Now how about doing that? Well what im thinking is that you and Kasai could bring the riot into a more dense group by using the grate breakthrough and fire styles. From there there are a couple options. I could use my Temporary Paralysis Technique to stun every one that is within 20m but it= only last for a short wile. The second option is to put as many people as I could into the 5m by 5m pits (3 pits). Now it is definitely clear witch one is there leader."
Tatsuya looks down to observe a woman who was holding a clip board and a hand haled speaker. Out of it came what they were rioting about. "Now we may want to separate the leader from the rest of the group as she may have important information as well as the hokaque may want to see her. My shadow possession would best for that as i can only detain up to 8 people."
Looking bac at the group Tatsuya begins to see how they are moving. "One thing that we need to look out for is that the riot could brake up and if that happens they will be hard to control so number one priority is trying to keep them in a controlled group."
Tatsuya pauses too see if Makussu and Kasai as assessing what he is saying then speaking one last time. "This is only my idea what do you two think should change about it or ideas in general?"
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:34 am
Makussu looked up in surprise as he saw his two friends he had met the other day join him on his little rooftop, seeing as he was expecting some faceless other, stupid lack of info. "Hey Kasai, how's it going?" he said as the masked ninja joined him on their little space above the streets, soon after being joined by their mutual friend Tatsuya. "Good to see you too Tatsuya." with that he listened to his intellectual partner as he went into detail about how they could detain these teens. It was so obvious that they were being driven by hormones I was painful. Stupid politicians, use anything they can to get their own way. "I like the plan with the moving earth core, but not temporary paralysis. That buys us only a short amount of time, and these guys are armed. I say it'd be safer if Kasai herded the group with fire stream, me taking out the faster ones that escape and Tatsuya dropping them down into little pits, that way if they try climbing up I can just blast them back down with great breakthrough, along with any arrows if they get aggressive. Any other suggestions?" he would look towards Kasai and Tatsuya to see if they agreed or not meanwhile keeping a watchful eye on the crowd in his peripheral vision, checking for any kind of movement.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:10 pm
Kasai looks blankly at Tatsuya when he sticks out his hand for a fist bump, and then, slowly, Kasai reaches out and lightly touches the palm of his hand to Tatsuya's fist, not quite sure what to do. 
"Fire should be avoided. I may release my insanity upon them if you wish it, but the breath of the dragon only causes harm; something we were strictly told to avoid."
"Put them in the pits, this is a sound plan. Not many of such a vulgar rabble should be able to escape a pit. As well, such a thing would cause them to separate, and the less human's that are together, the more common sense they tend to have. Perhaps it will also help to calm them down.
"The three of us should be faster than all, so, those who are skilled enough to not fall for the pits, we may be able to run down ourselves.
"Separation and the silencing of the leader will also be key. Take out the voice, and they will be sheep."
He looked down. It was quite a number. He wondered what on earth could upset them so. Yet, it could not be anything large, he supposed, or they would come forward in a timely matter, and no doubt have more professional supporters. No, this was but an angry mob that had assembled before them.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm
Tatsuya hears the words by both and reviews his thoughts. "Yes I think that it would be more effective to use the earth core over the Paralysis Technique. So we will make that our plan now about the fire style use. I do be leave that the phoenix fire would be over doing it as it is quite powerful but I still think that the fire stream is a good pick. As I have seen you use it, you were able to create a perfect figure eight with the jutsu and I think it would be a fantastic way to condense the mob and in doing so I can trap more people in the earth style. Now we dont necessarily have to have the fire touch any of the mob only around them to bring them closer together."
Looking at the mob once more to see its size. "I am able to create in total a pit that is 40 meters in its perimeter and 20 meters deep. I will have to clap three times but that is a simple task. Now we could bring the mob closer together by using the wind style but I think that that is less intimidating then fire. But Kasai I dont want to make you feel uncomfortable by having you use the fire style so I you really dont feel its safe then we dont have to use it but i do believe that you are able too pull it of. As well as the use of the wind style as a way to keep them in the pit and to catch any stragglers would work well."
Tatsuya dose not want to make Kasai feel uncomfortable as if that happens then some one is more likely to get hurt. "Now then if we are solid on what each of us are going to do ill start off with getting down to the side of the building and crouch down next to it so im not seen. Then once I feel that the group is more condense then ill preform my jutsu."
Tatsuya pauses too see what responses are made and if none are made then he gives a smile and puts his fist towards the two for a three way fist bum.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm
Kasai stares blankly at the fist again, before slowly putting out his hand, and lightly tapping it with his open palm, unsure again of what to.
"Oh, I do not fear the fire; they will. I will not hesitate to use it. I am steady in aim, and true in flame, though, it is them I worry for. I have watched others burn, as well as suffer the pain myself a thousand times over. It does not bother me if foolishness puts them in harm. I was merely reminding you of what we were told;  to hurt none."
Kasai looked down to the mob again. If it were him alone, they would probably only become more enraged from the fire. However, there were three of them, each fully capable. He felt confident with what they may face. 
"If you two are ready, then I am as well. Flames to move them, and the earth to bind them. Into pits of anger turned calm. Wind swept emotions carry away, bring peace. A solid plan. Hopefully will not fail. I doubt it, well thought, well discussed. I am ready, friends," Kasai said, slowly raising himself to his full height, as he usually slouches. 
He closed his eyes, feeling the tide of chakra rise. He then slowly brought his hands to his chest, his usual meditative posture, but also a posture allowing him to cast jutsu quickly. He was ready.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:55 pm
Makussu mentally slapped himself on the head at Kasai's response. He had slightly forgotten the part of fire which dictates that it burns and thus would cause injury to those who tried to rush it, or were reckless enough to attempt jumping through it. Maybe Kasai's so called "insanity" could be used as a fear tactic, although he had never actually seen the masked ninja do such a thing yet. The big question here was how they were all going to eventually get the leader once they were all separated. Currently she stood in a small area away from the others, so if she stayed still when they "attacked" it wouldn't be much of a problem detaining perhaps a couple of teenagers but a lot could happen in those few precious seconds that Tatsuya was going to play patty cake with the earth. Perhaps the temporary paralysis could work,but Tatsuya's prowess with it was unknown to him. Shoving the thought away, they would cross that bridge when they came to it, he nodded at Tatsuya in confirmation of the plan, before listening to Kasai's little monolouge.Damn if he wasnt a ninja he could have been a bestselling poet.After that little thought He jumped up onto a higher balcony, one that led to almost directly above their unnamed politician, which had a staircase to a lower one where he would not only be able to get down from easier,but also had a small wall where he could hide until he heard the commotion start and waited. These times were the ones where he wished he could just use his Shikigami no Mai adjust wade through the rabble, screw blades they could just pass through him for all he cared! But obviously that wouldn't happen, reforming just a limb was exhausting and if he attempted to reform his entire body he probably wouldn't be able to guarantee him being able to do much afterwards. However moaning about what he couldn't do would do him no good. He was on a team and his role, no matter how minor it could turn out in the end, was still important. His mind now clear, he tightened his focus on the rabble and the eventually cries of shock and terror that would raw him into action.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:01 pm
(Makussu, I so sorry, I forgot it was your turn xp xp xp )
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:13 am
A feeling of determination is now present within Tatsuya he rises slightly staying low as to not be seen and walks to the edge of the roof. Swiftly he jumps down and plasters himself against the side of the building. "Alright lets see how this goes."
Tatsuya gets ready too watch Kasai preform his jutsu first and then Tatsuya springs into action. He must act fast and aim carefully so he can get as many teens inside his earth prison as he could. They begin to scatter slightly but soon become more dense of a group Tatsuya then leans forward and claps his hands and finally touching the ground. Doing this tree times he feels the chakura flow into the ground ad the earth bends to his will. One by one three pits begin to form. Tatsuya always miss judges how large 5 meters is and many of the teens fall into the mouth of the earth. The three all had there part to play and were all playing it with much success. However there were still some of the mob that was not trapped by the jutsu. They were just a little too spread out for the temporary paralysis to work so Tatsuya will look to Makussu to see if he has a jutsu for this.
Looking to there leader she was standing her ground and trying to turn the situation back into there hands. She did not run for cover or try to get away witch is what you want to have in a leader but in this case it worked for the mission.
Tatsuya decides (unless other wise notioned by ether Kasai or Makussu) that he would go after the leader.
He would proceed to stay close to the walls of the buildings staying low to try and bring the least amount of attention towards him. As he gets in range he would use this shadow possession to take the leader into there control
Tatsuya hopes that everything runs smoothly but this was not just a simple matter and if something happen then Tatsuya still feels that the tree of them can still acheave there goal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum