Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Don't We all hate the rain? Empty Don't We all hate the rain?

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:28 pm
It was a dark and cloudy day in Konohagakure as unusually dark clouds had begun to replace the usual sun they would receive. As such, it was horribly humid and found Makussu leafing through books as usual in the library as usual in an attempt to ignore the heat. “Augh, why can’t I find a good book!” he yelled, almost tempted to throw the book he had just pulled out to find yet again it was on an elemental nature that he couldn’t use. “Seriously, what is up with this place and elemental jutsu! I mean all I’ve seen is fire,fire fire….” he trailed off as he backtracked as he came back towards the end of the row of books and facepalmed himself when he saw the bold sign that clearly stated he had been in the fire ninjutsu section for the past fifteen minutes. What caught his attention then was the section next to it, labeled under general ninjutsu. “Alright,” he mumbled aloud, “I might as well try it. After only half a minute of searching he had found a slightly worn looking white bound book with the simple title of Speed. Shrugging he walked up to the counter where he slid the book across the counter alerting the librarian to his presence as usual. “Oh hello, Makussu, you back already?”, she asked as she already checked out his book and slid it back towards him. “I wouldn’t recommend training outside for too long, those clouds are looking very dark so I wouldn’t be very surprised if a thunderstorm is coming our way.” “I’ll keep it in mind.” Makussu said over his shoulder as he stepped out into the heat and started his customary sprint towards his training area in hopes to read his book before the storm set it. Regular paper and water don’t go very well, after all. wiping the sweat off his face as he strode into his clearing he sat down and began to read the small white book. It was very interesting to him, but unfortunately it contains many exercises he himself could not do at the moment as many of them had to do with some form of weight training. What really caught his interest though, was a jutsu under the chakra enhancements section called the Shunshin. It worked by saturating one’s feet and legs with chakra and then using it to repel oneself from the ground to achieve a higher rate of travel. Pretty interesting, he thought and he stood up and prepared himself to learn it before he got rained on. According to the brief passage, first one had to focus chakra into their legs as the first step. Doing so, he sent it from his core and into his legs and feet and then experimentally tried to move. He found himself stuck fast until he realised the similar moulding to the tree climbing exercise and gave an annoyed huff and picked up the book again which clearly stated in the next step that chakra had to be pushed out in bursts, not continuously, or they would become stuck. He gave in a pointed glare and sent chakra through his legs and feet in a short burst meanwhile stepping forward at the same time. He soon found himself face in the ground eating dirt only 10 feet away from his original spot. Rubbing his now throbbing nose, he spoke out loud to no one in particular. “Well, that sucked, but at least it’s progress.” From there he strode back to his original spot and repeated the process, soon finding exactly how the dirt tasted again, and again. It was to the point where he simply pounding on a nearby tree, not THE tree of course, to vent his frustration. Suddenly he realised how childish he was being. Just a bit of heat and he was acting like a two year old! His determination renewed, he decided he was going to try it again, with less chakra. Thus he did, but just before he munched on soil again he noticed he could make out the blurred spot he had landed on just before his speed caught up with him. Then eventually he found that while the amount of chakra in the feet did not affect the speed he was traveling as much, the amount in the legs did more. Trying this, he tried the original amount he had been using, but instead focused much more of it into his feet and soon with a quick burst of chakra he found himself on the other side of the clearing. “Yes! take that, humidity!” he yelled while pointing up at the heavens like an idiot while mentally giving himself a pat on the back for completing the exercise. He dashed around the clearing multiple times around the clearing to make sure it wasn’t a fluke, and then had his fun jumping out of tree limbs with his new speed, feeling an excellent rush from it before eventually having to brace himself as he began his descent due to gravity. Just as he was about to see how far he could jump straight up he felt a mild sting in his eye and caused him to recoil. “Ow! What the heck was that!” he looked around the clearing for the source, but nothing was there to throw anything. Then he noticed the pain was already gone and it clicked. “I was hit in the eye by water….and the only source of water would be..”he trailed as he looked up at the pitch black clouds that loomed over his village threateningly which suddenly decided right then it would be a great time to just pour down everything it had. Within seconds he was completely soaked and he had to run and put his book in the waistband of his pants under his shirt as he began to sprint back home before it was too late. Sending his chakra from his core down to his legs and feet, he began to shunshin back home when he passed the library. Deciding to stop in, he merely found it almost completely empty except for a few stranded by the storm and a madly grinning librarian. “I suppose you have a knack for trouble, don’t you?”, she said while taking the book from his outstretched hands. “I mean, checking out all of our supposedly “cursed” titles, you must have some sort of back luck.” At this Makussu perked up at the supposed curse on his book and spoke up. “I don’t suppose you can tell me what this curse is?”, he questioned? “Well, no matter what type of weather it is, the holder of that book is somehow always soaked when they come to return that book. Very funny actually. The last Genin that had that fell into a well you know, so you're lucky.” He decided to show he just how lucky he felt by simply shunshining out of the building to sprint back home. She simply laughed at him as he disappeared from her vision. Genin would always be Genin, it seemed.

+Body Flicker

+5 stat points
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Don't We all hate the rain? Empty Re: Don't We all hate the rain?

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:30 pm
Sure, approved for training and stats.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum