Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

[D Rank ]The strong move on Empty [D Rank ]The strong move on

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:25 pm
Mission details:

"This Idiot..... that idiot....I'm cleaning up the trash"  Laz said as he would walk around looking for the bully. He was assigned another mission and this one he had to teach a Genin that was bulling some academy students. "Why am I stuck with cleaning up trash again?" Thinking back he would then remember the thugs and thief. "Just because of that probably....well it doesn't matter as long as I get paid it's no big deal." arriving at the academy doors he would then begin his search for the Genin that was supposedly bulling others, academy students. Checking the first class room he would see the regular. Just a few students learning what it is to be a ninja. He then check the next again he saw just students learning a lesson. "Ok so If i keep going at this pace I may never find him but it's close to the time for the academy to close for the day and of course I'l bet he will be there waiting to pick on someone....well time for the waiting game." Laz thought to himself as he would then exit the school and would sit on a bench near the exit where he hoped the bully Genin that picks on the weaker academy students would appear. It must have been a while as he would sit there waiting and waiting until he would see a Genin appear. Quickly standing up he would start to make his way towards him until he noticed he was leaving with a one of the academy students he called him big brother. Sitting back down Laz would sigh as he looked up at the sky. "Great now I gotta wait longer..." He said as he waited...and waited and waited and waited. He then dosed off to sleep while he waited for the Genin bully guy to appear. He would awake a few minutes or what it seemed like to him was a few minutes but he actually awoke an hour later. What had woke him up was the sound of kids yelling and chanting the words "FIGHT". It was loud and it awoke Laz from his sleep, Standing up  he would stretch his arms and legs as he would make his way over to the crowd of children and others people of different age. As he made it to the crowd what he saw was a Genin who was much older looking and taller than the academy student who he was fighting. "Heh...found you" Is what Laz was thinking as he would make his way closer to the front. Stepping right behind the Genin he would tap his shoulder."Boo!" Laz said to scare the Genin which worked out like he wanted. The bully would jump and swing at Laz as laz would just side step it and would again be behind him. Shooing away the bruised academy student he would then continue to be behind the bully's back as the bully would swing at him. Ducking and dodging he would wait until the bully was tired so he can finally do his first attack. "And someone go get a instructor or whatever.." Laz said as he would put the bully in a sleeper hold until he was not moving anymore. "Also don't worry he's not dead he's just asleep" Laz said cheerfully as he went to turn in his report.

[WC 569 claiming 450 ryo]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

[D Rank ]The strong move on Empty Re: [D Rank ]The strong move on

Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum