Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Genin Gear Up !Today at 6:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 1:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 1:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 1:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 1:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 1:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 1:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 1:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tank visits the training grounds Empty Tank visits the training grounds

Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm
Tank would enter the training grounds in a slow strut. As he entered anyone who saw him would notice his enormous size at 6'4 and a very muscular 315 pounds. He was wearing a pair of beat up shorts and no shirt that showed off his extremely ripped physique glistening with a light sweat from the hot sun beating down on him while he had walked to the training grounds. As he continued walking he made his way to the center of the feild and dropped down beggining to do pushups until he would reach 1,000.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Tank visits the training grounds Empty Re: Tank visits the training grounds

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm
Kenshin would sit upon one of the tree branches within the brush that surrounded the training grounds. His form hidden within the shadows of the leaves he would simply watch as a monster sized man entered the circular shaped clearing and immediately began doing push-ups. With a questioning look on his face he would quickly drop from his branch making a light thud as his feet made contact with the earth. Seeing how massive this man was he found himself becoming more eager for a fight as if the mans muscular build made him seem like a much more challenging opponent. Stepping closer Kenshin would pat his foot on the ground to gain Tank's attention with the faint noise and begin to speak "Who are you?" he questioned.
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:15 pm
Tank looks up at Kenshin while continuing to do his push-ups. "I'm Tank Akimichi. Who are you?" Tank's eyes then went back down to the ground as he kept pounding out push-ups at a quick pace. In his head he was still keeping count of his push-ups <121.. 122.. 123..>
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 pm
Kenshin slowly stepped even closer to Tank as the man spoke, asking Kenshin what his name was and with a light chuckle he would answer. "My name is Kenshin, so tell me Tank, how did you ever go about gaining such a massive body like this?" he said in a quiet but firm tone to show regardless of Tank's size he still held dominance.
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 pm
Continuing on with his push-ups Tank would answer by saying "Well, I eat about fourteen thousand calories a day. Also one thousand grams of protein a day and I spend close to 8 hours a day in the gym lifting weights. I've recently decide to train more on my ninja skills than on my body though." Tank was now starting to sweat rather profusely from his push-ups. <198..199..200..>
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:52 pm
Kenshin would stare at Tank with an awkward expression as he processed the information he had just gained. The first question that came to mind was how the hell was man, despite their size capable of processing so many calories and protein. Kenshin believed his eating habits were a bit above average even for a hard training shinobi but this man had put him to shame. "How is that even possible?" Kenshin spoke with an astonished tone in his voice unable to even understand how this was earthly possible. It was also at this moment that Kenshin decided upon battling this man as he now knew he as well was a shinobi of konoha and thus a challenge in some way or another.
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 pm
While still doing his push-ups <246..247..248..> Tank would say "I don't know. I just eat as much as I can." Sweat still dripping from Tanks body he was starting to feel a nice burn and was enjoying it.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 pm
Kenshin would simply stare at Tank for a moment as he thought to himself, deciding if he was going to initiate a fight with the man or not. Nearly ten seconds passing by he would tap Tank's shoulder with his foot to gain his attention before he spoke "Get up, I believe a good fight is in order if you want to practice your skills as a shinobi yes?". Taking a few steps back from Tank he would begin fiddling with the hilt of his katana as he awaited the mans answer, hopefully accepting his challenge and actually proving worthy of Kenshin's time.
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:39 pm
Tank looked up at Kenshin in confusion as he was tapped on the shoulder. "Sure, why not. It has been a while though so take it easy on me little guy." With a big smirk on his face he would stand up to his full height. Shrugging his houlders up and down a few times and then shaking his arms for a few more seconds after that. "Just give me a seconds I need to stretch out a bit before we start." Tank then began to swurl his arms out to his sides in wide slowly circles. While he did this his muscle fibers in his chest would ripple and show. He then reached up to his head with both hands and twisted his head to crack his neck with several loud pops. "Sorry, I haven't stretched in a while." 

Tank then took a basic fighting stance as he stared at Kenshin looking at him fiddling with the hilt of his katana. Tank would rush forward at his top speed which of course was rather underwhelming right at Kenshin in an attempt to simply bull rush the smaller ninja. As he reached Kenshin he would throw a right hook toward Kenshin's face that was quickly followed by left uppercut.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:04 pm
Kenshin would simply stare at Tank with a rather bland expression as the hulking man stretched himself out as if this was some common street brawl he was about to enter. A smirk stretching across his face he would wait for Tank to make the first move and at the moment he charged and swung Kenshin would lean back to quickly avoid the first strike and using both hands he would use his palms to try and at least slow down his second punch. It was at this moment of impact where Kenshin easily over powered Tank that he understood just what this man was. Tank was obviously nothing more than fluff, an intimidating mass of muscles that held no real power and could easily be overthrown by the right person. His smirk growing he would quickly maneuver his right hand to grip the wrist of Tank and with a quick stance change he would toss Tank over himself to launch him into a nearby tree. Realizing just how much stronger he actually was compared to this hulking beast he would take a more relaxed posture as he no longer really thought of Tank as a threat as he was no longer just slow, he was also weak.

Awaiting Tank to stand once again Kenshin would quickly move towards him at a much greater pace than Tank and sliding his right foot forward he intended to knock Tank's left leg off balance and follow up with a quick elbow to his chest to send him tumbling backwards. His confidence growing with every movement he made he felt this battle would be much easier than ever thought before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum