Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
185 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Frost [p,nk,Kira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Frost [p,nk,Kira]

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 am
Kanae looked up at Kira with fearful eyes as the other girl crouched down beside her. But as she began to tell the story, Kanae relaxed. It took her a few seconds to realize that Kira was telling the story of her own life... wow, it was hard to imagine that the strong ninja that was now next to her was once.... somewhat like herself? And... how was Kanae cute? A flash-back of one of the gang kicking her around flashed into her head. "Stupid, ugly, deformed bitch" he had called her. 

She clenched her eyes shut, and breathed in sharply. "Thank you..... b-but I was never beat up by children... I guess I should be thankful for that experience..." Kanae made no mention of being beat up by adults.

[TWC 1827]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:12 am
She reached out to stroke the girl's other shoulder with her hand as the shadow hand moved down to rub her back supportingly. She knew too well the effects of fear and the feeling of being completely weak and useless. She was certain she lived it for longer then she wished to ever remember, though thankfully for her she couldn't actually remember anything.

"It's pretty aweful. It was always this one boy. I cant remember his name but I still see his face in my dreams sometimes standing over me and laughing. Thankfully for me I don't remember much of my past. Something happened and I lost most of my memory, though I get a little of it back at a time through training and the use. From time to time I'll get a memory. They're always completely horrible. The last One was me being beaten by a boy wit a sharingan. I can't place his name, only the terror that I felt. he would beat into me until I stopped movement or the instructor finally decided it was enough. It’s so vivid I can feel the tears rolling down my face. I can feel the blood. the scars…

As she spoke she rolled up the savar suit to expose her arm. She would reveal to the young Kanae the incredible pain she had endured for so many years. Her arm was riddled with scars. Some were big, looking like enormous and potentially deadly gash marks probably from some sword or other weapon. The smaller ones varried from the width of a coin to the width just of a blade tip but they were so incredibly numerous that it looked like she had been some sort of vuu duu doll or pincushion of sorts.

The memories of what she knew about her past had affeted her a bit more then usual. Something about the previous situations had pushed heer mind into overdrive.

“So….what you like to do?” She knew there were a million different anwers, and she was excited to find out more about the young girl she had met. She was more then excited to learn things about her. She wanted to know Kanae’s power and ability to fight, of course, but more importantly she wanted to learn the girl’s ninja way and find out exactly what her way of the ninja meant to her. It was a simple thing, deciding that there is one thing that you are determined to do or achieve, but something about what each ninja chose as their make or break goal was exactly what they generally held dear to their hearts. Getting stronger was boring and simple. Any who’s ninja way was deep and meaningful would definitely become strong and achieve an incredible rank and the respect and adoration of the village. This was always the most important question to ask, though she hadn’t asked it directly. She hoped that it would come out without her wanting to ask, which would prove strong need to accomplish goals, and with Kira, who’s way of the ninja was to help those who can’t survive train up and protect them until they could, it was like music to her ears to find someone like her, a ninja who knows their lack of strength but has an intense need to persevere past that and gain the skills they need to accomplish their goals without having to sacrifice their ideals.

(twc 3896 3027 towards ghost mark, requesting 2nd topic(3k) )
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 am
A sharingan? Wait... wasn't that the doujutsu of the Uchiha clan? Yes, it was... one of them had hurt Kiranomo... she would hunt them, eat them ali- 

No, what was she thinking? She wasn't nearly strong enough to do anything like that yet. All she had to do was wait. But why would someone mess with Kira... she was so sweet to everyone. Unless there was more to Kira then met the eye, more than she let on. But what motive would she have for that? No... it didn't make sense. It was just human, mammalian cruelty. Kanae knew that cruelty well.

But that question.... what DID she like to do? Not much... her life had been completely bland after she joined the academy. She didn't train much, didn't go out with friends, and most certainly never socialized much. Normally... "Um..... I don't, really. I usually just remain in my room after academy lessons..."

[TWC 1981]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 am
"Well that's no fun Kanae! My favorite part of the day is coming down to the training grounds and finding someone new to fight with and share our skills. will u promise me you'll get out more and meet all the wonderful  people in yuki and train to get strong?" Her smile was as usual bright and vibrant and as she spoke she offered the girl her hand once more to stand up from their crouching possition into more of a relaxed state. The Ghost mark had left her form, though the tatoo it left wasn't visible to anyone under the savar suit, and she felt more powerful for having used it.
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:00 pm
Kanae took Kira's hand and stood shakily to her feet. Meet others? Kanae supposed that she could try... suddenly, when she thought of the boys and girls with special bloodlines at the academy, she was suddenly reminded of green paint. Yes, that's right. Bloodlines were like paint, and she could draw wonderful pictures if she managed to get her hands on some of that.... oh yes. She smiled, almost with an insane touch in her face.

"Of course, Kira-san. I will make every effort to do so." Oh, yes. One always had to test one's food before eating it. Time to fill the hunger....

[TWC 2085, see avatar for approximate smile]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 pm
"well, did you want to call it a day kid? Or did u want to fight some more?" She was interested in if the girl was interested in continuing or if she wanted to set up another time for another session to help her get her skills up. 

"We can come back same time tomorow if you'd like?"
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:56 am
Kanae snapped back into her old, mousy self. Nodding with some enthusiasm, she answered Kiranomo. "yes, I'd like to meet tomorrow." And with that, she was gone.

[Exit, 2102,
-10 stats 
- 21 JP]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:03 am
SHe nodded, watching the girl leave and once she was gone musing to herself. "This girl is a strange one...But she reminds me of myself. I suppose we'll have to protect and train her up hm selene? I'm excited to see what happens next. " With that she also left, heading back to the new home she had been given temporarily. 

(Exit TWC 3896 +950 ryo and requesting 2nd 3k topic for ghost mark beta)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 am
devorppA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum