Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Frost [p,nk,Kira] Empty Frost [p,nk,Kira]

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:06 pm
Kanae was trying to keep up with Kiranomo. She was of shorter stature than Kira, and as a result, had to walk a little faster to keep up with her as they trudged along through the glittering white snow. It was still the dead of night, and there weren't many people about. Maybe the odd homeless person or the drunken vagrant here and there, but not many. There certainly weren't any alert shinobi near them. She looked up at the taller girl, and wondered about what they were going to do next. Just to reassure herself, she went ahead and spoke up, something she rarely did. "Um... if you don't mind me asking, exactly where are we going?"

[TWC 118]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Frost [p,nk,Kira] Empty Re: Frost [p,nk,Kira]

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 pm
She stopped for a moment, realizing that after having walked a substantial distance she had neglected the most important part of their journey.... Kanae was supposed to be leading. "I Um..... I thought u were leading?" She looked around, studying her surroundings to determine where they were and where to go and determined she was completely utterly lost.

"I have no clue where we are Hun..... Is there a training area? Preferably heated?" Her eyes flashed with a concoction and confusion and embaracement that looked incredibly strange.
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:46 pm
Hmmm... a heated training area. Well, there weren't any in the academy, but Kanae was sure there was one nearby.... she had overheard conversations about one in this neighborhood. Ah, there it was. "Uh... Kiranomo, there's that white dome over there. We should probably train there, I don't think there will be anyone in that training ground at this time of night." She looked up at Kiranomo with an excited expression. "I'll race you there!" She took off, giggling slightly. Whoa! She hadn't been this happy in so long. What was it that made her so cheerful in the presence of the "Hell's Angel"? She was like... what her mother could have been. Someone who maybe... just maybe.... cared about her. But at the same time.... Kanae wanted to prove that she could stand on her own without being cared for. This training just might help her do that.

[TWC 267, the training begins]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:05 am
"Hm?" she looked across the horizon the direction the young girl had pointed. For a moment the only thing she noticed was the falling snow and the soft white covering everything, but then, after concentrating, she noticed the dome. "Oh i I...wait what?" The girl had taken off at a run heading towards the dome. Race? She thought to herself. There was a small competitive streak in her that wanted to actually blow her out of the water but Kira knew it would prove nothing and possibly break the girl's spirits so she decided on another plan. She activated her strength of one thousand technique, waiting patiently as the girl rushed down the street towards what she assumed to be a place to train not completely covered in snow, and when the girl was about fifteen meters away she formed a single hand seal and body flickered, moving at a staggering four hundred and ninety four speed to simply seem to appear at the destination a split second before Kanae. 

"I um....Geuss i won this one?" she would say flashing the girl her usual bright perky smile before allowing her into the training zone first just thankful to be out of the horrible cold. 

(206)
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:14 am
Just as Kanae was about to reach the doorway of what looked like an enormous igloo, Kiranomo just... appeared there. Wow, this meant that her speed far surpassed Kanae's. "Wow, you're fast!!" Kanae exclaimed, eyes agape. How was that even possible? She then realized that if she didn't ask these questions, she would never learn from Kiranomo. She couldn't have that, now could she... "Um...", Kanae would begin, looking down nervously at the ground, "w-would you mind telling me.... how you moved so quickly? It w-was amazing!" At this point, they would probably both be inside the nice and warm environment of the training ground, which was very well insulated from the cold night air. 

[TWC 382]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:32 am
She walked in, preparing for the training as if she were getting into a real spar. She bend down to stretch her legs and calves, her body dropping almost completely to the ground as she worked her flexibility. Feeling the warm burn in her legs she rose up to do the same with out second leg before stretching her arms and arching backwards into a bridge to stretch her back before pushing off to do a hand stand before landing with her feet back on the ground. "Hm? Oh that's just a speed increasing jutsu nothing big." She released the strength of one hundred shinobi jutsu realizing that overkill wasn't even the word to describe it's effects in regards to the other girls skills. She was still getting used to the thought of not being the weakest in the area, partially due to her new found skill and partially because she had spent so much time with youka and maku training their marks and honing their skills.

She next slid her hand into the messenger bag at her side. It had started as a nervous habit, to count each piece of equipment almost religiously before every spar, fight, mission, or even before leaving the room she stayed at in the local inn. As her fingertips brushed the senbon, counting each one by one to ensure she had them all and taking the time to ensure she didn't prick herself on their sharp points she remembered once more this was the young girl kanae, not the powerful missing ninja she usually trained with, and she lifted the strap of the bag off of her shoulder and over her head to set it on the ground a distance away.

"If you get to the point where it would be useful I could probably take some time to teach it to you. I combined my strength of one thousand shinobi technique with a simple body flicker technique. Those two together increased my base movements around...." She paused mid statement, letting the word trail off. Her fingers seemed to flick numbers into the air as if it were a chalk board as she counted the effects together, taking into account her enormous chakra look. " four times I think? Yea. I makes me around four times faster as long as I'm in body flicker, though the technique words like a teleportation so I can't really move much while in it. "

(611)
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:10 am
Kanae started to stretch a little bit while Kiranomo was going over whatever was in her bag. She needed to warm up her muscles from the outside cold, and get ready for whatever training they were going to do now. It was warm in the room, but not steaming hot. It was just right to do some comfortable training in, but not drop from heat exhaustion. Kanae had been told that heat made you tired during excersize, which is why those gang members she had used to lived with worked out outside so much. She had often wondered about that.

So.... the combination of two jutsu increased Kiranomo's speed by four times its original. Kanae wasn't good enough to differentiate between high speeds, so she wondered almost aloud about how fast Kiranomo would be without using enhancing jutsu. Had she shown this to Kanae just to prove how weak she was? No.... it was probably more of an education tool, to show her how perhaps.... chakra could be used to make one go faster. Yes, that had to be it. Inwardly, she thanked Kiranomo for this lesson. She would be sure to apply it later, perhaps when she started playing around with her own chakra.

What?? Kiranomo might... teach her? Oh.... how wonderful! Kanae bowed in gratitude. "Thank you very much." She then looked around at the stark, white room. "Where should we start?" 

[TWC 616]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:20 am
She flashed the girl a bright smile at the appreciation. She enjoyed the excitement of those around her at the prospects of getting stronger. She had felt the same rush of adrenaline only a short time ago and she hoped to see this girl, like everyone she had come into contact with, blossom into a powerful ninja able to survive and defend their beliefs.

She addressed the question simply. " punch me. As hard as you can. Right here." Her fingertips pinted to a spot just below her breasts where two of the armor plates separated. It was the best way she knew of judge the girls strength and speed, but punching one of the plates of her savar suit could cause the girl pain so she wanted to make sure she attacked the point that was closest to open skin as possible within the skin right savar suit.

(759)
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:05 pm
Punch her in a gap between her armor, huh? Well, assuming that this was more than just a "hit me" sort of thing, it was probably a test. Whether it was a test of strength, or a test of character was beyond Kanae's knowledge. Nevertheless, she nodded once, and launched herself at Kiranomo, bringing her fist into play. It was appropriate, she remembered, to put her thumb outside of her fingers, like she had learned before. She wouldn't bring her arm back, like some fighters did, but went for a straight punch. This, she knew, gave her opponent less time to react. Her fist would be aimed very precisely at the chink in the armor... the gap in protection. 

Hmm... maybe this was also another lesson. Attack where you opponent is not capable of defending, and by doing so, slip through his shield and strike at the opponent's vital parts. Well, she would soon see, as her fist came into contact with Kiranomo's body. Would her punch work? It wasn't very strong, or at least, not as strong as most other children of her age, but it was as much strength as she could possibly muster. 

[TWC 812]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:29 pm
She nodded as kanae prepared. The girl threw a punch with everything she could muster and Kira made no effort to stop her. Her eyes darted back and forth studying the attack as if it were in slow motion compared to her ability to see and react. She took note of the form, though it was only as a helpful reminder later if she fought the girl on an even field. The most important thing to her was gaging the girls power. Comparatively her speed was snails pace, but she knew her strengths and the comparison was not fair by a long shot, speed was Kira's thing so many would be dwarfed by her ability to move and completely outclassed by her reaction and cognitive ability.

The punch landed square, and would feel like she was hitting a solid brick thanks to the upgrade to her savar suit. It was remarkable how a single bit of thread sewn into her armor changed the game drastically. With the boost in her durability based on her chakra she found few things could even penetrate the tough body suit.

(945)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum