Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

arriving to tenga  Empty arriving to tenga

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 pm
As Tori pulled the cloaks hood down, she looked up at the looming gates! They were large and kind of dark. Her eyes caught sight that one of the gates were slightly open. The crack was large enough for Tori to slide through. She slid through it entering the village quietly and in the darkness.She covered her reddish hair again with her cloaks hood S she walked away into the village under the cover of darkness.  She as only there to hide and stay safe until Maku returned home to Iwa.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

arriving to tenga  Empty Re: arriving to tenga

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:05 am
Sneaking into a village was difficult. Especially when one did so through the front gate. Takehiko stood on the wall near the gate as the hooded figure approached, wondering what they were doing. He managed to spot the figure because they removed their hood, revealing red hair that could be seen somewhat easily. Creating a shadow clone, he sent it down towards the the figure. Waiting till she got through the gate to move in front of her, traveling at a speed that to her he might have just appeared a meter in front of her.

"What's your business here?" The clone would ask in a stern voice, though it did't seem at all cautious of the figure.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 am
Tori skidded to a stop as she stared up at the figure in front of her.preparimg for anything in case he attacked a small chain hid behind her hand undetected.
"I am simply here for a place to go as I wait for someone to return from a trip." Tori explained as she stared down the figure. "I mean no harm to anyone and i have always wanted to visit Tenga anyways." She added to her explanation.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 am
"Who exactly?" and would they not be taking a trip to Tenga after their initial trip? Traveling was weird, and Takehiko didn't quite understand why people would meet somewhere else, instead of like their home village or something.

Takehiko wondered if the girl could harm anyone if she wanted to, she looked fairly young. Then again, Den's still a child himself in this world, at least chronologically. Still ,the clone wasn't worried. It was a shadow clone after all, what was the worst she could do to it? Make it go poof and alert Takehiko to her being a threat without giving away his position.

"Also, why are you trying to sneak in? We normally just let travels walk in if they want, no need for this cloak and dagger entrance." Did the clone use the phrase right? Hell if he knew.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:19 am
"His name is not important,  he means no harm either, after he returns he will come get me and we will leave. I entered this way because i try to travel undercover for safety reasons. ..after all Missing nin can appear anywhere. " Tori explained further. Tenga is a safe place or so she assumed.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 am
Welp, Takehiko would probably have no clue who the guy was even if he was given a name. Still, the situation was more than a little odd. "Missing ninja would attack at night I'd think, would be safer to travel during the day. And Tengakure hasn't had a Missing ninja problem since.... I think when someone wanted by the Fire Nation showed up at our doorstep" the clone would say, still unsure as to what this girl was doing in Tenga. Still, she was young, he couldn't just kick her out.

"Do you have anywhere to stay while you're here, or do you need help finding somewhere?"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:34 am
"I guess somewhere to stay is needed so I can write to Maku- I mean to the person and tell him I am safe!" Tori didnt mean to say his name. It was an accident!  Oh, well maybe he didn't hear the name! Shit! Maku is a missing nin, but maybe no one knows, maybe its a comon name! Yeah like her name Tori, its common right? Shit! Too late now, keep rolling with it.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 am
The name slipped.....and the clone had no clue who that was."Well, we have plenty of places to stay. Got a hotel right here." He'd point to a skyscraper that was a few buildings down, and was very large, "could check you in there, and you can write whatever letters you need." Takehiko didn't feel any need to get rid of the clone yet, so he just waited on the gate while his clone and the girl conversed.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:41 am
"Very well." Tori said now following this person. the chain dispersed into tiny pieces considering she felt no threat. "Who are you anyway?" She asked the mysterious stranger. May as well strike up a conversation and know the person she is walking with. Since leaving the leaf village ahe has met many new people in her life. She was still kind of uneasy about meeting strangers considering she was now a missing nin, not an easy life style to choose.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:21 pm
"Takehiko, right hand of the Tenkage." Takehiko didn't like using titles, but Den wanted it to be better known that Takehiko was not a simple Jounin of the village, but his trusted adviser, and usually his ambassador as well. So he had taken to using the title, so people would better know his position in the village.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum