Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A New Beginning Pt.1 [Closed Training] Empty A New Beginning Pt.1 [Closed Training]

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 am
Weeks had gone by in this silent and decrepit lab as only a soul that was either demented, insane or on the verge of something spectacular would be although in a sense that could be said about anyone with a knack for science or the lack thereof. In the mountains where no soul in Kumo would ever come sat a single forest that was beautiful and could only be described by a gift from God himself, in this dark and dangerous forest sat a single secret lab where only a few knew where it had laid. The dead would never tell their secrets so the lab would remain hidden, but by an odd coincidence three knew of this place's hidden and secret location. This lab was once owned by a late Raikage's sister and her companion and follow Kurokon whom he knew as his "Sempai" Kuro.

It was funny how these things worked in the world as both happiness and sadness came like a coin, both sides could not be equal without the other just like chaos and peace. The lab itself has so many twists and turns only being further complimented by its immense security that only the three living that knew of it could get past. It was here that the Young ANBU Yaju had been for the past week, just shortly after his little visit from Sephora and Primrose,and the establishment of his student Reika moving in with him. He had pretty much almost killed himself as his body continued to cope and recover from the failure of the first Norito Crest. One thing he always took was risks and the risks were not only great, but unimaginably horrible in comparison. Yaju was currently slumped on one of the nearby tables that held his current work on the Norito system and its functions. Just after fixing the final formula to himself, his body was getting adjusted to its new feelings almost to where he was spasming every other second.

His body had lost not only his elements but much of his memory in the process, large gaps were missing in his memory, his childhood, much of his teenage years and up until the point of him becoming a Jounin had been gone and erased....not knowing much of the reason he could just barely remember the faces of those he had taught and fought beside which was somewhat of a good thing. Yaju slowly came back to life as he slowly moved and groveled on the table, falling over onto the ground and moaning like a zombie of some sort. His mind was a complete fuzz as he looked around...something felt weird about him as he ran his hands through his hair slowly, looking for something to be out of place or mutated. Instead he could very well tell that his hair had once again changed color to a more silver color. It was weird how this situation had turned out, but for the moment he needed to figure out just how he was going to get around.

Yaju had stood up slowly as he looked around the room, as usual there was nothing except lights, that strange closet, panels and books on things he would rather not read at the moment so for now he would get his bearings and see what would go down. On the table to the left of him sat a single blade...he could have sworn that he knew what it was until it hit him like a ton of bricks," Kodomorashi!! Kodo where are you? Dammit boy get the hell...is this what i sound like now? How long have i been out," exactly what had been going on while he was unconscious, but for the moment his eyes continued to look for the weapon he had called a son. Sure enough the sword would shake a couple of times, before turning into a boy, Kodomorashi stretched and looked over to Yaju with a smile before tackling his father figure and hugging him," Daddy...you are alive, for a minute there i thought you had died or something the way you had been screaming....this place is scary to leave me in while you go off and pass out," the little boy had snuggled into Yaju before jumping off of him and rolling to his side like a weird little child.

So far Yaju had gotten that he had been out for sometime, his mind was slowly coming back to normal as he walked around the lab not only looking at the notes he had written but looking at his body overall. It would seem as if the Norito Crest was set on the back of his neck or more specifically in the middle of his neck. Apparently he still had his curse seal and the other forms of his seal, but one thing did not feel right. He would soon channel his chakra through his body attempting to turn into his wolf form, but his body told him fuck no and quite literally shocked his body into submission in which he would drop down to his knees and scream before it wore off," Crap...what happened to me...Kodo do you know what happened to me," the little boy came over and nodded before going to grab the notes.

Holding them near Yaju, Kodomorashi would clear his throat," Alright daddy, so essentially this is what happened- When you were making the crest for boobie lady....i mean Misaki-nee chan you had accidentally messed up the formula and corrupted it causing an adverse effect on your body. When you had placed the seal on you, it had went wrong and hijacked, destroyed and rewritten your chakra network. You passed out in agonizing pain for at least a week before waking up and ending up fixing it. Ever since then we have slept in here until your body had fully healed...which papa it hasn't dont so just yet," setting the papers down, the small boy would help his papa towards the small spot in which he had slept and laid him down.

Yaju had laid there for what had seemed like days although a few hours had passed until the young male had woken up and stretched, feeling up to par physically but as for the rest of his body...well he wasn't going to push it much. Grabbing his jacket and throwing it on, he figured he would attempt to go out for a walk and see what would happen today. Knowing how the traps and barriers in the lab worked somewhat Yaju knew where to tread and where not to...so on his way he would only take the path that he knew of to get out which was the entrance so to speak. Following closely behind him was his son whom had took his hand and walked silently, although his concerns were well placed in a sense seeing as his owner and father was not at his best. Hitting the entrance the bright light of the sun would beam through the foliage of trees that a certain someone had made in their last adventure here.

The journey through the forest was not only one of silence but one of tranquility as father and son continued to walk and before long Yaju would pick up the young Kodormorashi and putting him on his shoulders with a smile," You shouldn't be so gloomy my son...You are yet but a child and should live like one and not being worried about me at every end. You will get worry spots on your face and end up a old little boy," he chuckled lightly as he reached his hand up to rub the boys head with his right hand. It was true that the boy was nothing more than a blade, but like unlike a sword he was special and could potentially live a normal kid life. Kodo would rest his hands on his father's head and looked down to him although he had a weird look on his face," But papa its only me and you so i have to worry about you...who else will until you find me a mommy and make her happy...but why don't you ask Misa nee-chan to be my mommy," Yaju laughed for a moment before deciding to answer his son," Its because me and her share a different bond and she is someone i am meant to support no matter what happens...in a sense i am like a pillar that holds her up when she needs me," the little boy only tilted his head and chuckled as they exited the forest.

The two would soon walk into the mountainous range of Kumo which was not quite near their home per se...they had lived on the northern side of the mountains which was not that far away but far away at the same time. Kodomorashi had soon hopped off of his father's shoulders and ran in front of him," Dad...i want to spar with you, i know you aren't at your full power but i want to help you get better...and you used to tell me that training would solve almost anything," of course leave it to his own son to tell him what he needed, but the boy had a point and he was going to make sure he was back up to par soon. Smiling he would ruffle the boys head and jump back, the seal on his left hand glowing as the blade of Pansonic appeared," Come at me my son and let me see what you can do," Kodomorashi however would hold his hands into an X shape as his hands began to become blade like but remained as hands.

Soon the two would run at each other, Yaju making the first move as their blades clashed, staring into each others eyes with a smile as the both of them jumped back, it was something about this feeling Yaju was getting that made him smile for a moment. Soon another blade would form from the other seal on yaju's right hand as Kodomorashi jumped and spun in the air twirling like a top before coming down with a slice towards his arms before Yaju had blocked it with his blades," You have gotten better at sparring Kodomorashi...have you been training behind my back when i was asleep," the boy jumped back before sliding in for another swipe with his hands, catching his jacket and side barely. Yaju grinned and went in for a lateral cut, his blades moving in a ninety degree angle and striking the boys hand which would block the attack.

These two would continue to fight and clash until the grey clouds ran over the sky and buffeted the sun. Yaju had been panting the same as his son before the two ended up chuckling and soon laughing. The blades on Yaju's hands would slowly disappear as he walked over to his son and ruffled his hair," Thank you my son for giving me not just a good spar but a pretty good pep talk...so how about we go home and get some sleep? or better yet i will make you that special beef ramen you like so much," The over excited Kodo jumped up and down like a hyperactive five year old child before hugging his father's leg.

Yaju was slowly getting better and he could feel it although it wasn't going to be as easy as becoming one hundred percent back to normal he felt as if he needed to find a new way to do things. So for the time being he would pick his son up and head towards the mountainous road. The bad thing about being on this side of the mountain however was that the trails went through too many caves than it needed to which meant there was a chance that the two would be getting lost. The new adventure of Yaju Hayate was soon to begin.

[Exit, Topic Closed]

2021 wc

+10 Stats for Kodomorashi and 20 JP for both
10*50= 500 Ryo

Kenjutsu Spec Obtained
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

A New Beginning Pt.1 [Closed Training] Empty Re: A New Beginning Pt.1 [Closed Training]

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:59 pm
approved..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum