Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

HONEY, I'M HOOOOME [P, IO] Empty Re: HONEY, I'M HOOOOME [P, IO]

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:14 pm
Haru walked through the streets, holding that strange duck he'd been given a few days ago. It was still there, so he wasn't drugged or anything, but he really wanted to know what exactly that... man? was, and if he was just hallucinating. A man with a rubber duck of a head. Seriously. And just like that, he heard a loud quacking sound. 
"No way..." We would mutter, following the source of the sound. And sure enough, out in the plains, was the rubber duck guy again. This time, he felt wide awake, and quite sure it was real. He slowly approached the duck god, curiously but cautiously.

Haruna Shizen
Haruna Shizen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Quacking.

Haruna had been hearing the odd noise all day. Quite frankly, it was haunting her. She didn't really know what to do about it except try to follow the source of the noise and strangle it. So she head down towards the village gates, following what seemed to be a swarm of ducks going to the same place. That was... strange. Haruna didn't even know that there were any ducks inside the city. She finally saw who the ducks were gravitating towards. Someone who was yelling something about... Duckology? Haruna was confused. Not only that, but she saw that Haru was with the man. Gods, he seemed to be wherever she went nowadays. Maybe he was...? Haruna's eyes widened. "STALKER!" she unceremoniously accused. She ducks around her quacked loudly and started running around her in circles. Periodically, one of them would land on her shoulder, only to be swatted away by the young girl.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:49 pm
Well, the... guy... seemed to recognize him. He stopped the quacking and asked if he wanted to hear about "The church of Duckology" Was this a real thing? What was this guy, then, like the messiah of their religion. Haru had heard if a family inbred too much, strange mutations could take place... Was this duck guy a major victim of the Oedipus effect? Nah, he somehow doubted that. Just as he began to respond with vague interest, Haruna's words reached him. He gestured a "Just a second" signal to the duck dude, turning to face Haruna.
"Hello to you too. Now hang on, I'm the stalker? You've shown up pretty much everywhere I've gone lately After I get there. Who's the stalker now?" He would say, turning back to the duck guy. "Now what's this about duckology?" He would ask

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum