Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Ryou Sashimi Genin exam. Empty Re: Ryou Sashimi Genin exam.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:00 pm
The door of the Classroom slid open the Instructor 'Tadamichi Kyousuke' a brown haired coal eyed young man with a lazy slightly bored look on his face steps in, He never really wanted to be a Shinobi but his Girlfriend ended up dragging him with her at a young age unfortunately she never made it and he graduated being forced into labor while his soon to be fiance was resting at home, the Teaching job was the best bet for him since he wanted to be a school teacher anyway....but teaching children forty ways to kill someone with a pimento was not exactly his kind of teaching.

He straightens up his posture slightly substituting for this classes teacher on their day of the graduation exam in order to remove suspicion of favoritism among the council "Ryou!! Your up!" he calls out lazily waiting for the Genin to stand and follow him before leading him into a room and stating clearly "Perform the Henge, and Bunshin Jutsu to pass, Good Luck!"

{Please type an 800 post on the jutsu above! Good luck!}

Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 pm
Chakra could been seen around his body as five more clones of himself appeared on the ground.

A. you can't really see chakra unless you have chakra sensory or a doujutsu. B. The basic Clone techniques you can only make a max of 2 clones as yourself.

greater than any speed the original could run at. This was because they were simply illusions they could do whatever the original wanted them to do.

yes they are illusions, but they copy the same speed as your character so you can't really make the, super fast.

Each clone grabbed their head and twisted it, the first time nothing happened, then the second time they twisted it again no sounds could be heard, but that could add to the creepiness factor, their heads were immediately severed from their necks, floating above their necks.

again not really, see the clones are a reflection of the person, so they can't sever their heads unless you do, therefore this would be killing yourself infront of the proctor.

Chuunin that had been making notes on his clipboard throughout his entire performance.

Ok this is what i mean by controlling the proctor. You cannot in any way, shape or form npc the proctor. And remove all of the you calling the proctor a Chuunin as well, I never said what rank he was. Remove anything I did not describe about the proctor including the sandles.

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:19 pm
Approved
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 pm
Denied >.>

I'm sorry if you had no patience to wait for my while I was away.

Staying denied until I can read it >.>
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm
The raikage would be angry at such a ninja.

You're character hasn't met the Raikage yet so how can he know he would be mad?

to start with one of the two Justus the examiner said he had to show if he had wanted to pass. He was awesome at this one.

State the one you are starting with, this is one of the banned rp styles called 'coding'.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:58 pm
Denied. I think you need to practice and read the rules a little more. Then try again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum