Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

First Chance [Open to Kumo Nin]

+5
Yagi Raitenno
SiganNyte
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Hellaniko Mayori
Luka
9 posters
Go down
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

First Chance [Open to Kumo Nin] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Chance [Open to Kumo Nin]

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm
He watched as the one boy tried to jump between the rocks and failed on the second jump. Kiwoharu moved away from him just as he started laughing in an awkward way. Then that same boy was running around him screaming something about dying. His voice was too loud for him to make that much out if it. Then he saw the one that was further behind start to come after them to tag them. It may have been a game, but for him, it was also training. "Come on. If you're going to be on my team, you have to focus." He said to the one that was closer to him already. And then he took off toward his right, using the trees to break line of sight, though he wasn't going at his full speed, so that it would at least be somewhat fair for the slower one trying to tag them. He stopped behind a larger tree and looked back in the direction he had come from, having run about 20 meters away.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

First Chance [Open to Kumo Nin] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Chance [Open to Kumo Nin]

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 pm
Hunter was walking down the mountains from the Compound as he entered the Village. It was a good day outside, people were all around and the sun was bright, with a very good temperature out to train. He smiled as he looked to the Academy and remembered his time there. He also remembered that he has not seen his team in a few days, that means Jin was probably stronger, and that meant he needed to train even more to be able to show he was not weak. He stretched as he let the wind go through his hair and Hunter could even hear it whistling around Rebellion in it’s Harness. He was glad to be out of the Compound as he looked around to see if anyone was looking for a spar. When he noticed everyone was tied up with a partner or team Hunter just sighed as he looked up and out into the horizon as he saw a semi flat area.

“I will just go and meditate for a bit then see what is going on.” He said as he walked past the groups of people and into the area he designated for meditation. He took off his Harness as he sat next to a tree and closed his eyes to meditate. Hunter focused on his inner self to go through his breathing exercises, that was until he heard laughing and people talking a bit louder than normal. He opened his eyes to see a few Academy students running around playing tag, and one ninja that even looked as old as he was. Hunter laughed a bit knowing he did the same thing knowing it made him faster. He stood up and waited as he looked on and stretched out to get ready to run. When he felt he was ready he walked out. “Mind if I join in?!” He yelled out as he was ready to play around a bit.

WC: 324
Stella Minamoto
Stella Minamoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 am
Stella Minamoto had finally been able to get things situated for herself to be able to come out and see more people and hopefully make some friends. She has been trained constantly in her clan house by her parents so she could try to get to stage to of her Hiringuiyasu. So far she has been getting close but then she is suddenly unable too. So she believe that some outside training, meaning away from her clan house, she will be able to get the training she needs to reach the second stage of her Hiringuiyasu. She also want's to make friends so she will be able to know some people as she train as well as any of her possible teammates she may get later on. When she came to the training ground, at first she didn't see anyone, but then she saw some young ninjas, like herself, running around in a kinda of game of tag. These caused her to smile and wonder if she could join in.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Luka
Luka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:15 pm
[Posting Order: Luka - Hellaniko - Sigan - Kiwoharu - Hunter - Stella - Tee]

Luka would have finished his daily laps around a random person Kumo, which was a completely random thing he had just started that day, although it did seem like a good bit of exercise even if it was just three laps, he was a kid, they always made up games and things for themselves. After having run those three times Luka exaggerated his exhaustion from it greatly almost to the point where one would have thought he was going to die of suffocation or he had some crazy asthma attack that no living soul had ever heard about, he was taking one step towards the extreme at that point. If there was a doctor or an overprotective parent around they would have mostly likely taken him to the hospital to be checked and diagnosed for a rare disease that didn't exist and possibly put in a contamination room for his whole life, but in reality he was just messing around, no child, especially not one as energetic as Luka would get tired as simply as that, it would take a lot more to cause fatigue for Luka. Luka even had the X-Gene there was no way he would show less superiority than anyone else who was there that day. Luka didn't want to disappoint the professors in any way especially since his father was the head of the research faculty and he would most likely be punished, the professors had also mentioned to Luka that he had abilities that he would most likely develop over time and Luka wanted them really badly so he decided he would test them out here and there while they were playing tag, but he doubted they would work, but it was always worth a try and it no doubt needed a great amount of practice and he could use this as such.

After snapping back into reality from his little acting show he would yell out standing straight up with his right index finger pointed high in the sky, he would yell, "HAHA, I FOOLED ALL OF YOU! I AM NOT ONLY A MASTER OF TAG, BUT ALSO A MASTER OF THE GREAT ACTING SKILLS! I BET ALL OF YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T DIE THAT EASILY BECAUSE I AM ME AND 'ME' IS AMAZING!" He would then bolt his arm down and do a little spin pose and grin from ear to ear, which would probably be the funniest thing ever to people who didn't know he was being serious which he was which may have made it even more humorous to people, but it was all for fun, it's not like anyone would get mad at him. He would then notice the boy who was it coming at them and do a slow somersault move down the rocks, Luka thought this was the coolest thing ever and he wrote down that he would definitely need to try this in the future. In Luka's eye is was so magnificently coordinated that he didn't even know how to comprehend the awesomeness about it, it was like a magic show and this was the magic act, except for the fact that it was not magic and was not impressive either, but Luka had his imagination to work off of. Waiting a moment and taking in the greatness, he then noticed the one who had performed the greatness was the killer and he was going to die, letting off a single high pitched scream at the top of his lungs he would sprint towards the left not watching where he was going, after running about ten meters he would trip over what seemed to be meditating, Luka would then, forgetting to apologize, would yell, "YOU NEED TO RUN NOW! THERE'S A KILLER OVER THERE AND YOU MIGHT DIE! YOU NEED TO GET UP AND RUN AWAY FROM HIM! HURRY UP!" which was like Luka's way of inviting this new person to play tag with them. Since Luka had tripped, he would have face planted in the ground and he would be talking from there, so the boy might have only barely heard Luka's voice as it was most likely muffled by dirt. Jumping up he would get ready to run again.

Looking back he could see see the other boy running in the opposite direction and when Luka had been standing next to him the other boy would have explained that Luka was on HIS team, this bothered Luka since he was the first one on his team therefore it should be HIS team not the other boy's team. Luka then wanting to express his words it unexpectedly came out in the rudest way possible, with fire in his eye Luka would yell from his new position as the boy was running in the opposite, "This is MY team not YOUR team! I STARTED THIS TEAM FIRST SO I CALL DIBS AND I KICK YOU OFF! YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN TEAM, GOOD LUCK! I HOPE YOU DON'T DIE!" Luka would then finish off the statement with a loud cackle that would echo out through the training grounds allowing people who were training nearby to hear his unique evil laugh. If the boy he was now standing next wouldn't have gotten up from his meditating, Luka would then say, "We need to get out of here! Come on!" and then would tug on the boy's arm trying to pull him with Luka, if the boy continued to resist Luka would leave him behind. But Luka couldn't help have some remnants of hope that the boy would eventually stand up and play the game with them, but Luka was also a bit scared that the boy might kill him for tripping, but it's not like he really cared since he was having so much fun as it was.

Luka then noticed another boy come up to him just as he was about to set off running, this boy would then ask Luka to join in on the game, which Luka had no problem with whatsoever because he always knew that having more people playing a game was more fun than less, as an old saying would go, "The more the merrier," which Luka completely agreed with. Wanting to act cool in front of this new boy Luka would quickly answer, "Yeah of course you can join, next time you don't even need to ask, but we should probably," he paused for a moment then continued a lot of a bit louder, "RUN OUT OF HERE, WE'RE BEING CHASED BY A KILLER YOU KNOW, HE'S EVEN ARMED! NOT REALLY, BUT LET'S RUN ANYWAYS!" Wanting to get everyone pumped with his loud noise and draw attraction to them he would then yell, "EVERYONE! THERE'S A KILLER ON THE LOOSE! RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIVES OR BE SLAUGHTERED AND EATEN ALIVE!" which was most likely not the smartest thing to say in a public area like the training grounds, but Luka had already decided it would most likely draw attraction to the group and cause more people to join, he then turned his had and noticed a girl around their age group watching them as if it were some form of entertainment which in a way it was due to Luka's incredible energy levels.

Luka, supposing he wasn't tagged yet since there was so many people running about, would run over to the girl and explain, "Hey, we are playing an awesome game of awesome tag and I would awesomely like to give you an awesome invite to come play with us, I promise it's really fun and you can even be on my team," pointing at the murderous psycho killer boy, Luka would explain, "Yeah, you see that murder psycho kid, he's it it, but I can't guarantee he won't kill you after he tags you, so you need to be super super careful otherwise you'll regret playing this game, but there is always the chance he will kill you anyways, so I guess your only option left is to play with us or die!" Luka then noticed he had called the other kid a kid, even though he was probably the youngest one here, but it was okay it made him sound a bit cooler or so he thought, he always liked being the center of attention, especially with lots of people around, so they would know who he was and would be like, "Hey look, it's that cool guy named Luka, we should go be friends with him." Popularity wasn't all that important to Luka, but having people know him definitely was on his agenda every minute of every hour of every day, never leaving himself not talk to people, but mostly it was because he was a kid and thought incredibly highly of himself, not at all did that mean he didn't think of specific other highly as well. For example he believes that the current Kage is a goddess and could win any battle no matter what because she is so cool. Although, Luka was only supposing so since he had never met her or seen her ever in his life, but he knew she was a kage and of this village, so she must have been the best, oh, how Luka would have loved to have her as his mentor. He then decided that after this game of tag he would go see her office or the next day.

In the midst of speaking with the girl he had just run to, he could hear a thumping and the ground was even shaking a bit, but not enough to be an earthquake, once again turning his head Luka would see a large dinosaur with a boy riding on his head. Luka's eye immediately widened with interest, he immediately closed the conversationg with the girl and ran over to the dinosaur, "SOOOOO COOOOOL!" he would say as his jaw dropped in awe, the beast was incredibly magnificent, Luka without asking for permission would run around the back of the dinosaur and try and climb up it's back, but would slip off and land on his butt, looking at the boy on top. Luka still in shock that he had seen a real life dinosaur he would say, "That is the most awesomest dinosaur that I have ever seen! Even if it's the only one I've ever seen!" Luka thinking about it got an idea of how much enjoyable tag would be if people had a real life dinosaur chasing them, but to be polite Luka would ask the boy first, although he didn't fail to make it clear he wanted the dinosaur to play, "Hey! Do you wanna play tag with us? It would be totally awesome if you did! And I love your dinosaur, can he play too? Pretty please! I'll be your friend," Luka would beg. If the boy would deny Luka's offer, Luka would stand up and constantly say the word, "Please," over and over again for a straight minute hoping the boy would then agree to accept his proposition, even if it WAS out of pure annoyance.

Luka would have been overjoyed that so many people had joined one of his favorites games, hoping they could all be friends and play games like these all the time, he loved this kind of thing. Maybe they could all have training sessions too and all be on the same team, which was impossible since Luka wasn't even a Genin yet and there was a maximum of three Genin to a team. Luka just supposed he could ask the Raikage to make a hopeful exception to the rule if Luka asked or begged if he needed too, this was an incredibly important matter, if all of them joined together. No doubt, Luka would probably forget the idea by the next day, but as a current plan it was great in his mind. Luka was most definitely one of the most careless people in the ninja world, although he was also one of the friendliest and most loyal.
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 pm
[Kurasa is voided from the topic due to the fact that he couldn't have his T-Rex, please do not mention him in your posts from here on.]
Hellaniko Mayori
Hellaniko Mayori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:05 pm
[OOC: Sorry about Lateness, my computer got a bucket of water poured on it three days ago, and didn't work until yesterday, and now is no longer working. Please skip me in future posts, and feel free to put out of commission, since I will not be able to regularly contribute. I also apologize for mixing up the post before me, I swear there used to be one.]

Hellaniko finished his roll down the hill and into the field, but failed to tag either of his two targets. That was fine; all he really hoped to do at this point was keep the game going. However, he was also remarkably dizzy, and this was a problem. He couldn’t simply lie there and retain the respect of the nin and future nin around them, but any attempt to get up might be even more embarrassing. Deciding that stupidity was at least a part of valor, Mayori attempted a kip-up, but then fell back down before rolling to his feet. It was at this point that he realized that there was no longer just two people playing tag with him, but considerably more.

Deciding to try to involve the other observers in the game, and figuring that he was still "it," he ran away from the smaller nin he had originally  but toward a path that would allow him to intercept the faster, and more serious second teen. It would also conveniently place him in the path of several other ninja, who would presumably dodge or run away, thus involving them in the game as well. However, as he turned, Hellaniko realized that he was in fact missing one nin,  a studious looking young ninja poring over something in front of him. Hellaniko tried to stop himself, but the momentum was too much, and all he could do was attempt a somersault over the ninja’s seated body. Mayori successfully made it over the nin, grazing only his right shoulder, but fell flat into the middle of his kanji. At this point, all he could do was look up and weakly say, “Hi, I’m Hellaniko. I’m new.”

Last edited by Hellaniko Mayori on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SiganNyte
SiganNyte
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am
Sigan lifted his eyes from the meditation area as he heard the young boy screaming about an apparent "Murderer". The boy then proceeded to trip over another young nin whom was meditating. Sigan would smirk one of his hidden smiles due to the scarf about his face and shake his head. The boy was quite funny being even as he lay with a mouthful of dirt he continued to scream madly about running for our lives. He turned his gaze and let his cold, pale blue eyes scan the area before activating his Chakra Senses. Nothing seemed unusual so Sigan then came to the conclusion that the "Murderer" was in fact just a child who was "It". He smiled a bit wider and walked towards the boy who was now tugging at the other young nin. He would wave a hand to draw his attention and point towards the Tree Climbing area calling out "Quick! Up the tree so he can't get you!". His voice would sound urgent even though he knew this was just a mere game. "Don't want the "Killer" to get you!". He himself would turn to follow his own advice and make a dash towards the treeline, in which he would proceed to climb up should he not be stopped.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm
Hunter saw that things were taking to long and knew that he needed to get other training done so he looked to the group of people and bowed before body flickering away from the training area. He looked back once he was outside of the area and sighed.

"Well Hunter congrats for being a douche around kids, dream killer." The voice in his head spoke up and made Hunter scoffed as he blew the hair out if his face. "Shut up"

(Sorry need to train)

[Exit]
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Kiwoharu Kimishima
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:07 pm
Despite how fun the game was, too many people at one time was fairly overwhelming for Kiwoharu at this point. He needed to study more for his genin exam, so he just left the area quietly, apparently in a hurry. There didn't seem to be much else to do.
(Too many people for my brain to handle)
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum