Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
39 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A blood transfusion (P,NK) Empty A blood transfusion (P,NK)

Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:36 pm
Gekido after the events with kumori now had a vial of nara blood. The nara clan were apparently known for controlling shadows. This was interesting to Gekido and was glad to have obtained some. He originally got it from someone who fell from the tree and was knocked unconscious. He did not hurt them or anything he just took the chance got some blood and patched it up. Gekido made his way to the hospital with the vial of blood in his pouch and walked inside.

He walked into the building and right as he walked in he got the attention of a medical ninja who did not seem to be busy. He asked the medical ninja "Could I get this nara blood transfused into by blood?" "I got it from a nara friend of mine the other day and he said it would be useful." Gekido reached into his ninja pouch and grabbed the vial of nara blood waiting for the medical ninja's response on the situation. If the medical ninja said he would transfuse the blood then Gekido would hand the medical ninja the vial of nara blood.

The medical ninja looked at the young ninja and gauged if he was telling the truth or not. It seemed like a okay reason seeing that he was part of the military and they should expand their capabilities. The medical ninja taking the vial from Gekido's hand said "Yeah we can most certainly do that for you. May i ask of your name so we can write it down on the logs?" Gekido smiled a bit and said in reply "My name is Gekido Uchiha sir, and thank you." The medical ninja nodded, walked over to a desk and filled out some paper work. He handed Gekido the clipboard and said "Please just sign this and we will begin the procedure." Gekido signed the paperwork knowing it was to cover the medical ninja if something was needed. The medical ninja put the paper work into a filing cabinet and lead Gekido to a room. It was the standard white room with a medical bed and some basic equipment. Gekido waited there for a bit and the doctor came in with a rolling stand and a medical bag hanging off the top of it. The medical ninja opened the vial of nara blood and poured it into the bag. The bag itself was clear and had a small tube for liquid to drain through and it ended with a medium sized needle. Gekido really was not afraid of needles, but he really did not know how this was going to affect him at all. The medical ninja sat in a rolling chair and told Gekido to lay on the medical bed. Gekido complied and laid on the bed wondering. The medical ninja asked "Are you afraid of needles Gekido?" Gekido shook his head no and said "No i am not, but i really do not know what this is going to do to me specifically." The medical ninja explained "Once this nara blood has been transfused into your blood stream it will mix in with your uchiha blood not only will you have uchiha kkg, but you will have the power to use shadows much like the nara clan. Do not worry you will not feel a thing but over time in training you will see the affects once you start working on them." Gekido felt more at ease now as the medical ninja found a large vein in Gekido's left arm, and put rubbing alcohol on the spot. He then slowly pushed the needle into Gekido's arm and punctured the vein barely. The medical ninja then twisted a nozzle on the bag as blood started to run down the tube, and into Gekido's blood stream. The medical ninja then placed his hand over the spot that was being injected with nara blood. His hand glowed green with chakra. Gekido has seen this before and figured he was just making sure it when smoothly, and that the blood transfused in smoother. The nara blood was now all in Gekido, and the bag was empty as the medical ninja pulled the needle out of Gekido's arm. The medical ninja then healed over the hole in Gekido's vein and arm to make sure no blood spilled out. He stood up and said "Okay you are done you can leave now." Gekido thanked the doctor and walked out of the hospital.

[740 WCT, Gekido now has Nara DNA, minus a syringe of blood from inventory]
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

A blood transfusion (P,NK) Empty Re: A blood transfusion (P,NK)

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:18 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum