Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

assistance[p,nk] Empty assistance[p,nk]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:52 am
Spoiler:

It was a rare morning in the Guardian compound, the clan leader and Shogun was actually home and enjoying a day off. Crono had already finished his morning meditation, his brother helping him train his zen trances and was plesantly surprised to find out how much Crono had progressed in both his Zen Trances mastery and his swordmenship. "Boys" their mother called out. "Breakfast is ready"  she called as the last plate touched down on the table. Surge stepped out of the Dojo first. "boys? Comeon mother, I am your shogun after all" she smiled at him. "you will always be one of my boys, and if you get too high on your horse, just remember I'll be here to knock you back down" she brushed her hand past his cheek as crono walked past to sit at the table. "I wouldn't make you do that mother, I'll knock him down for ya". Crono smiled brightly, poking fun at his elder brother as a knock came at the door.  "I'll get it" Crono announced as he arose and walked to the entrance.

his hand gripped the handle before turning and opening the door. On the other side a fellow samurai stood. "yes" crono inquired. "It is a request from the Kage to the Shogun". the Samurai offered a folded piece of parchment folded into an envelope. "very well"  Crono took the envelope and closed the door.  "Who was it?" Surge inquired as crono returned to the table. "A Guardian messenger, with this for you"  he stated as he handed the envelope to Surge. Surge sighed as he took the letter.  "I thought they knew to bring these to Onimaru today."  he opened the envelope and read it quickly. "ah well, guess it's back to work"  surge said smiling as he handed the letter to crono.  "there done"  he laughed quickly.  Crono read through the envelope. A request from the kage requesting a samurai to help out with some repairs at the academy. "the messenger must have gotten confused, knowing i was home today he must have assumed the letter was for me. It's all yours, little brother"  Crono nodded, it may have been his brother's day off, but that didn't mean Crono was as well. quickly he gobbled down his breakfast before gripping his sword and heading out the door.

It wasn't long before he had arrived at the academy. his eyes spied some genin's already at work with miscellaneous jobs. the instructor stepped outside the classroom after leaving the students some busy work to preform. "oh good, you came. I called you today to make some targets as well as to sharpen, polish, and inspect our cashe of maintenance. Crono nodded and walked out to the yard, the instructor was not kidding, the targets were splintered and rotting through, however there was a nice sized log near by with some paint.  Crono had understood why he had wanted a samurai.  taking his blade crono began slicing three inch segments out of the log, creating perfect sized cylindrical targets, using the paint he made the distinct bullseye design before attaching them to the posts. Walking into the storage closet, crono began to pull out each weapon, using his own grind stone he began to manually resharpen and hammer out any dents or bends in the metal before polishing them to a mirror shine. finished he checked in with the instructor one last time before heading home, after receiving approval from the instructor, his work completed. [exit]

[601, 6jp]

Last edited by Crono Guardia on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

assistance[p,nk] Empty Re: assistance[p,nk]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 am
Approved for 450 Ryo
Since this a D rank mission you only receive 3JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum