Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Hiroshi Genin Exam! Empty Hiroshi Genin Exam!

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm
Hiroshi arrived to the academy class, with a grin on his face, he was excited today knowing it was the genin exam time. Walking inside the class he would look around and he saw some students hanging around, taking a few steps in the room he would walk over to the line and wait for his name to be called so he could start his genin exam.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Hiroshi Genin Exam! Empty Re: Hiroshi Genin Exam!

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:37 pm
In an instant, the closet door to the right of the classroom would fly off the hinges, flying mid air within the class room. It spun like a Frisbee, only to loge itself in to the back wall of the classroom, couple feet off the ground. Out of the shadows of the closet, came the instructor, in his prime. No one knew why the instructor chose to stay inside the closet, maybe he was just enjoying a little me time. As he walk out of the closet, sticking out his chest as he made his way around the desk, he slammed his folder that he had carried. Shockwaves spawned from the monstrous action. the best looking instructor eyed each and everyone of the would be students, breathing in and out, heavily with out blinking. He, was the man.

When the folder was slammed on the desk, it opened, revealing an information card with the name Hiroshi Bakuton.

Scanning the room, he came across a blond haired student. With a clockwise turn of his arm, bring it towards his back, he snapped his arm towards the boy, he would be the first victim. The boy was doomed if he could not pass the exam, doom to forever mopping the endless halls of the academy, as an all day janitor, that would be the price of failure. "You there, Hiroshi, come here now!", he cared not for who ever was in line first, he was the one to go first. "Show me what your made of..."
His arms crossed together, waiting for the boy to begin the test.

[Ok, perform the three basic academy jutsu and you pass, in 800 words no less plz XD.]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:21 pm
With a smile on hiroshi face, he would walk over to the front of the class, looking around he already counted how many people was inside his class. "twenty", with a grin on hiroshi face that wouldn't leave he would start his genin exam. he knew all of the academy basics, just only one he didin't really care about, but knowing it was time for his exam to start, Hiroshi would smile then he got started with his exam. " Okay here we go, don't get crazy now hiroshi! this is what he always wanted, and you will pass! just put your heart in this, and I know you can pass!" knowing this was hiroshi first time to do something like this! but he was sorta worried, he really didn't want to mess this chance up! and want have another chance like this! if he was gonna pass, hiroshi would have to go all out, but knowing this was kinda hard well some jutsus! but hiroshi would know what to do if he put his heart in this! stepping a few backs back he would grin, then he got started with his genin exam. "okay which one should I do first? oh okay I got it!" the first jutsu hiroshi was gonna do was the hard one. It was called 'Clone Jutsu' many academy students did that jutsu and they had no trouble at all, but the only thing hiroshi he didn't really gave that jutsu his all! smiling he would, he would form his hands together in a jutsu style, then he preform, the clone jutsu! with clones of his self that would appear, hiroshi would look at both of them then he hop back a few meters and his back was against the wall! he would laugh then he kneel down to the ground." okay this is what I got! my clones jutsu finally worked! this is what I needed!" smiling he would then start with his next jutsu! knowing his other two jutsu's was going to be hard, but he had it down pack! walking forward he would start his next jutsu! which was called. ' substitution jutsu' with the cloens that left, hiroshi would then form his hands together then he looked up at the class, he would do his second jutsu, moving fast he would preform the substitution jutsu, turning his body into a table. Once he was a table he would wait for the jutsu to go away! knowing it took a while but hiroshi was finally back to normal! standing on his feet with the white smoke that filled the class, hiroshi would smile as he looked at everybody." okay so far so good! now my last jutsu! hopefully I don't mess up!" taking a deep breath, hiroshi would wait off for a bit as he catch his breath! looking at the window he saw the rain that was hitting the window." I hate rain, but love it when it comes down faster!" once he was ready he would start on his last jutsu was called 'transformation jutsu' he would form his hands together and he closed his eyes, knowing this was his last jutsu! hiroshi didn't really want to mess up! but knowing this was his last jutsu he would really give it his all and see if he passed when done! he would place his hands together and he preform the last jutsu, turning his body into the teacher, smiling he would look at the teacher! " hahaha now I'm you! enjoy while you got the chance!" after the jutsu was over hiroshi would turn back to his normal body, then he would look around waiting to see if he passed, although if he did passed, it'll be good news for his dad and mom, and also his brother xuro! knowing his brother did help him alot with this genin thing and showed him some stuff, but hiroshi knew he was gonna pass, but knowing it was all on the teacher if hiroshi was gonna pass or not! but hopefully he will, he'll be able to walk out the academy building a genin! and finally get his headband! and make his brother happy for him for once time in a life! but knowing his clan needed more members, hiroshi was proud to be one! he can now save people as a genin and also help his brother out around the village! knowing his brother was the strongest ninja he known while he was an academy student, so he thought it'll be better if him and his brother was to hang together and do everything together.  but knowing hiroshi isn't on his level yet so he might have to wait off for a bit!

twc: 811
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum