Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Ice and Storm Meet again. Empty Ice and Storm Meet again.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:18 am
Daemon headed for the Tenkages office, although he was short on the six hundred ryo he had to show Shinji what he had bought not to mention sign it too. He stood outside the Kages building and look up at it taking in the sight 'it really is beautiful here.' he thought to himself as the sun rose up over the building casting a small gleam across the windows, 'Hmmm wonder if i could climb the tower and surprise the Shinji.' He continued to think before thoughts of some anbu operative slicing his head off began at which point he decided it was not the best of ideas. 

Daemon began the trek up the stairs and decided to cut the time in half, as he walked he formed hand seals for the Body Flicker jutsu and upon finishing them he activated the jutsu and began to, or so it seemed to him, fly up the steps and stop right in front of the door to Shinjis office, if there was an ANBU stationed there it would not surprise Daemon if he was caught off guard and jumped a little bit although it was very unlikely as they were probbaly capable of tracking some one with the speed like him. 

Upon making it to the top of the stairs, and if there was a ANBU stationed there he would look at the ANBU and speak. "I come to see shinji, i have some ryo to repay his investment, and perhaps to talk to him about a personal training session sometime." If the ANBU allowed him entry then he would step into the room and close the door. If there was no ANBU outside the door he would simply knock and say "Shinji it is Daemon Yuki i have some of the ryo to pay you back for your investment in me." he liked to make himself known before he just waltzed into friendly territory as to keep friendly fire to a minimum. Not only did he cary the Ryo had had been talking about but he also carried two bottles of Orange soda and two Oranges, he hope the Kage liked oranges as much as he did.

[TWC=368]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Ice and Storm Meet again. Empty Re: Ice and Storm Meet again.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:21 am
It was a lazy day...well most days were lazy days for Shinji, but today was especially lazy as he found himself with very little paperwork to do. It was an odd feeling...He felt almost free. The key word being almost. He still had to remain in his office all day as he was "on call" whatever that meant. All he did know was that the elders had instructed him to remain in the kage building should he be needed. Luckily the kage building was rather large, so it gave him a very large place around which to roam. Currently Shinji sat in the research and development level of the kage building this level had been vastly expanded during Shinji's reign as kage. Tengakure's claim to fame was being one of the most technologically advanced villages and he would not allow the village to lose that title without a fight.

Currently he was overseeing the creation of various forms of armor. His eyes reflected the odd sparks that flew as engineers and technicians worked hand and hand to bring about new creations. As a small explosion went off in the far corner of the room the kage decided it was time for him to take his leave. Walking to the elevator he waited for the doors to open and then stepped in. He did not feel to inclined to return to his office. Only boredom and mind numbing conversation with the elders awaited him there. Instead Shinji hit the button that would bring the lift down to the basement. Thankfully no one stopped his descent.

Upon exiting the elevator Shinji's sense of smell was instantly bombarded by the smell of mildew and old books. It was odd being around book that were so much older than most of the elders, but Shinji paid it no mind. Inhaling deeply he made his way to the section that held the secrets of all different kinds of elements. Shinji had decided that seeing as he was being forced to stay in the kage building then he might as well make the most of it and adding to his repertoire of elements was time well spent. Quickly scanning over the titles one book in particular caught his attention. It was called: The Tempest...No, it was not written by some famous writer who often wrote of tragic lovers. The book was indeed an element hand book for a release that was called storm release.

Now, Shinji was  pretty sharp guy, but he had never heard of the storm release. So, naturally, he checked out the book and brought it with him back up to his office. After returning to his office he was about to open the book when there came a voice from the other side of his chamber door. It would seem there was no anbu on duty, which gave Shinji no choice, but to answer himself. In a cool tone he would allow the boy to enter, "Come on in."

If Daemon did indeed enter then he would find Shinji sitting at his desk with an old musty book in front of him. Shinji was wearing all his normal gear, but this was covered up by the fact that he wore his kage robes over them. Though he did wear he hat. The hat tended to ruffle his hair in such a way that he did really like. Thus, he often avoided wearing the hat as much as possible. It was only for show really-so much was for show in the office of a kage. Everything was there to keep up appearances and to please others...it was the odd nature of politics.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:05 am
Daemon was standing outside the door, and it was apparent no ANBU was on duty today, when he heard the voice of Shinji, the Tenkage, call him on in. He would open the door and walk in, upon walking in he would be hit in the face with what seemed to be the smell of old leather 'a book perhaps?' he asked himself, looking around the room this time, taking in the sights of what was hanging on the wall and on bookshelves and what not, before looking at Shinji noticing that he wore the robes of his office but not his hat. Daemon himself wore regular blue shirt and black shorts, he hated the heat so he wore shorts whenever he could, He would be sporting his brand new headband, something he hoped Shinji would notice and say something about, along with black shoes and white socks that ended about where his ankles were. "Hey Shinji." He said, hoping he didn't mind if he used his name and not Tenkage, "I have some oranges and some Orange soda if you want one." he continued as he looked behind Shinji taking in the site from the window. If Shinji did infact want one of them he would toss him one once Daemon was standing three meters away.

"And about the Ryo." He said as he pulled out the four hundred ryo and tossed it to him, it was in a bag of course, "Its a little short but nonetheless its a start on payback for your investment." He felt it was time to show Shinji what he had bought with the five hundred ryo he had loaned him and took out the scroll. The scroll had small salamanders running along it in yellow while the outside of the scroll was blue, a dark blue not a sky blue, "This is what i got thanks to your contribution!" He said excitedly as he walked closer to the desk and opened it. The Scroll was blank of anyone else's signature and a small smile grew on his lips as he looked at it then bit his thumb and began to sign his name in blood. He did not form the seals to summon anything yet he just simply signed it.

"So what do you think?" He asked looking at shinji wondering what he was thinking. Daemon took note of the book that shinji had and noticed its name, 'The Tempest.', hmm maybe it was a good book but i thought Tengakure would have no need for books since we are the most advanced village. Deamon began to think of his clan, mostly his clans second element Water, Water was really a versatile element it could destroy a raging fire and at the same time be gentle enough to wash your hands in, It could take down an earth wall with just raw power and wash over trees but be safe enough to boil your food in. 'It truly is a great element.' he thought to himself as he awaited Shinjis Response.

[twc=880]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Glancing up from his book Shinji spied Daemon. For a split second he half thought that the yuki kid was here to default on his loan-that would be irksome indeed as Shinji would be forced to break some bones...Not really. That was probably Shinji's inner mobster speaking, but it did sound a bit fun. Luckily for the small genin the Tenkage was no evil mobster, well, that and the fact that the genin had brought a portion of the money owed with him as a sign of good faith perhaps? Shinji didn't care either way. Honestly, had the kid tried to get away with defaulting on his loan Shinji would have probably done nothing-he just liked to think he would.

On the bright side Daemon had brought oranges and orange soda...this kid clearly had some kind of potential. As the boy asked if he wanted one Shinji restrained himself and simply asked for one of the sodas, "Yeah, sure pass me a soda." Shinji would easily catch the soda that Deamon threw at him. Luckily it did not shatter...Earlier he had been practicing his bar tricks and it involved juggling bottles...it did not end well. Shinji's painful memory was interrupted by the mentioning of the ryo. Granted the ryo the genin returned was not all of it, but it would do for now. Catching the ryo Shinji pocketed it and listened as the boy continued on with that he bought with the loan.

It would seem that he bought a summoning contract of some sort. Shinji almost started off on lecture about how they worked, but Deamon was spared that torture as he seemed to know exactly what to do with it. Then came the questions..there were always questions, well, in this case, question. Giving the genin's question some thought he spoke up in an even sleepy voice, " Well, I suppose the obvious question is this: What kind of summoning contract is that? Toad? Snake? Oni?" Pausing Shinji wondered if the boy would catch that last one before he continued, "All the same, you must have come here for another reason besides giving me back a portion of my investment and to sign a scroll. What can I do for you today?" With that Shinji fell silent. There must be more the boy wanted. Otherwise it would be a waste of a trip to come all the way up here to sign a scroll and share some orange soda. While he waited the Tenkage would pop the top off of the orange soda and take a swig whilst reading over the first few pages of the book in front to him.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:40 pm
The young Yuki smiled and tossed Shinji a orange soda, which he caught rather easily, and popped the top off of the other one for himself taking a small sip. He listened to the words of Shinji as he asked what kind of summon it was, yet he named off an odd one Oni, "Oni? Isn't that a type of demon?" He asked as a bewildered look crossed his face and he thought about it 'Why name a type of summon off that isn't a standard one?' Then it hit him like a kunai in the face thrown from a drive by going ninety miles per hour Shinji must have that kind of summon! "Is that what you summon Shinji? An Oni?" He asked his face now more of amazed then anything. "Can i see it?" He continued before he rembered what it was that Shinji had asked him "Oh its a salamandar summoning scroll." he stated cassully more amazed as to what the Tenkage could summon forth.

Daemon smiled again as the Tenkage caught on to why he was really here, sure he had come to repay part of his loan and to show him what he had bought but the real secret as to why he was here was his clan. He would wait though seeing if Shinji brought out his summon or not, if he did then he would examine the summon but not ask to many questions about it as he didn't want to know all the things it could do yet If Shinji did not summon it then he would continue with what he was doing there, "Well sir as you may well know my clan has the advanced element of Ice, seeing as i already have Wind, i was hoping you could help me attain the other element i would need for the Clans Element Water." He would say a hopeful look now on his face. He had already judged that he had a Kind Kage now he knew he had a Smart one too, and maybe even powerful at that.

[TWC=1228]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Shinji was thrilled. It had been a long time since he had been able to call upon Oraix and here was the perfect chance. Deamon was indeed perceptive and he would be rewarded for it by being allowed to Shinji summon that he often chose to keep hidden and out of use. Once the Yuki finished mentioning that he had purchased a salamander summon Shinji brought his right thumb up to his mouth and bit it hard enough to draw blood. Then, in one swift movement he placed his right palm on to his desk. The instant his hand reached the desk a large plume of smoke erupted to the right of Shinji. The cloud slowly cleared the large and slightly ominous form of Oraix took shape. Before the cloud cleared the form of Oriax filled the space next to Shinji

The Tenkage let out an audible sigh at this. Oraix was indeed a good summon, but he never saw much use. More over he was often there as an adviser. As the former Oni king Oraix was rather good with logistics with running things and Shinji always welcomed his help. All the same he continued to listen to what Daemon had to say, but it was not what he expected. A lesson? This kid wanted to learn how to control elements from the Tenkage? Wasn't that what teacher were for? Sighing once again Shinji responded to the boy's request with a furrowed brow, "Well...It is not something I usually do, but I suppose I could try. I warn you I am not the best teacher out there. Fortunately you are in luck as I have recently learned the water element as well, so I guess I will count this as a little refresher."

At this point a deep double voice filled the room; Oraix began to speak, "Shinji, my boy, why did you summon me? Do I finally get to fight someone? I remember when I was king I used to fight someone at least once a day for good measure...It did wonders for my body." Shinji could not help, but quirk an eyebrow at this Oraix was always going on about the golden days. It got a bit annoying sometimes. Either way Shinji, after feeling rather guilty about not summon Oraix all that much, decided to let the Oni roam free for a while, which he promptly told the hulk-like creature, "Oriax, we won't be beating anyone into the ground today, sorry. However, now that you are here you can hang around if you wish. I wager you area a much better teacher than I am." With that Shinji fell silent as the Oni merely nodded and both the oni and kage waited for Daemon to speak up. Hopefully he was not too scared of the monstrous oni that towered over Shinji.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 am
Daemon smiled as Shinji began to bite his thumb and weave hand seals faster than he could track. Moments later he slammed his hand down on his desk and to his right, Daemons left, he saw a large cloud of smoke and a even larger shadow inside of it. Shinji seemed upset that he had asked him to help him learn the water Element but he had still agreed to help, even though he didnt think he was a good teacher which Daemon thought was a lie one does not get to become Kage without knowing how to learn and if you know how to learn than you can also teach. Moments later a booming voice that sounded like it belonged to two different people began to speak and the smoke cleared away as it did, That was when Daemon got his first view of the summon known as Oriax, His white skin and the horns on his head the black on his chest, it was all very surreal Daemon thought nothing like this existed but here it was in front of him in black and white ironically enough at that. Daemon did have questions but he would not ask as this was the second time he had met Shinji and he already asked him to help learn the Water element. It was appearent that this Oni Oriax was a king as he started to talk about the old days the smile still on his face but with a shock of awe at the Seven foot Oni.

"Wow." was all he could manage to say as he looked at and listened to what was going on in front of him. After a few minutes of wonder he began to speak again. "Hello Oriax My name is Daemon. Daemon Yuki......So Shinji seems to think you a better Teacher....why is that?" He asked the Oni wondering what his response was.

[TWC=1548]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:23 am
Daemon had really done it now. Facepalming, Shinji knew he could do nothing to stop the inevitable. In an instant the large Oni lord responded to Daemon in the same double voice as before: "Shinji is a mere tike compared to me. I have toppled nations and led the oni kingdom. On top of it all I have trained quite a few underlings. Even young Shinji here is under my tutelage. I have trained warriors and scholars alike: THAT is why I am a qualified teacher." At this point an aide entered the room and whispered in Shinji's ear: another god damn meeting. Sighing Shinji spoke up now: "I am sorry Daemon, but I have to get to a meeting right now. However, I will not leave you up a creek without a paddle. You a re free to use the library that lies on the lower floors of this building. There you should find all you want about the element of water. Alas I must be on my way. With that Shinji bowed his head ever so slightly, got up, and went on his way with the large oni following him.

{Exit}
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 am
Deamon watched as Shinji began to Face palm and the booming double voice of the large Oni began to speak of how Shinji was a kid in comparison to him. How he had toppled and led the Oni kingdom, Taught Scholars and Warriors alike including Shinji himself, and how that was why he was qualified to be a teacher. it was then that someone walked up to the Tenkage and told him something that he didn't quite hear but shinji began to speak as soon she was done.  "I am sorry Daemon, but I have to get to a meeting right now. However, I will not leave you up a creek without a paddle. You a re free to use the library that lies on the lower floors of this building. There you should find all you want about the element of water. Alas I must be on my way." and with that Shinji walked out the Oni following him. Daemon was upset that he wouldn't have atleast one of the best in Tengakure to teach him but smiled anyways as he said "Thats fine i shouldnt have asked something so big to someone that is incredibly busy. Forgive me Lord Kage." while he brought his hand to the back of his head and began to rub it. Once Shinji and Oriax had left the room he turned to the door and walked out of it headed down the stairs to the Library. He was secertly mad that he would not have the two of them to help him but could not ask them to skip a meeting just to help a Gennin learn something he had all the time he needed to learn, and shinji had a very limited time in which he could teach. 'Oh well guess it cant be helped.' he thought to himself.

Daemon had walked all the way and finally made it to the spot when he noticed the Elevator 'well damn....ain't that just my luck.' he thought to himself as he looked around bent over to catch his breath. after a few minutes he stood up and the smell of musty old books hit him all at once, there was old leather and new leather smells along with freshly inked books and the smell of old pages, it was a wonderful smell a smile grew on his face just as the smells hit him, Others might snarl their nose at the smell but no him he loved knowledge and the more he had the better off he was. Daemon began on the first row and started to pull books off of a shelf the books he picked all had something to do with the water element. Not all of them were educational some of them were short stories for pure entertainment or curiosity. nonetheless he grabbed a few books and went to a table ready to begin his study of water. It was a long study but a good one, one he enjoyed as it would help make him a stronger person later on. It started out with a marathon of short stories with no moral and ended with a few books that had to do with the Water element. A few of the books were entertaining enough they listed some basic Jutsu in it and even some that were made famous for silent kills like the Hidden Mist Jutsu, a good idea behind it but it did have a few drawbacks to it but nonetheless Daemon considered learning it if combined with the right jutsu and skills it could be quite powerful, but not as powerful as the ideas that he had with some certain help from a summon it would serve a purpose until those ideas could become real though. It could prove to be useful even after his ideas became real it could hide him so that he could prepare a rather powerful jutsu or even be used just as a diversion so that one could hide, after all with his Doujutsu he could easily see through it at zero visibility where others could not. Giving it a thought he had never really activated his Doujutsu it seemed easy enough a Dojutsu was a eye technique so all one had to do was flow chakra into the ocular area and if a Dojutsu was Present then it would activate, this was learned in his time in the Academy, Daemon beagn the process of pushing Chakra into his eyes and in a flash his once blue eyes turned into that of the intricate pattern that was the Yuki clans not so famous Doujutsu. A smile came over his face as he deactivated his Doujutsu and began to look over the book again, looking for some more Jutsu he would like to learn.

While reading the book he saw mention of a Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu quite an intriguing thought just by the name, Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique, the thought of making a Dragon out of water was a very neat one to Daemon. He was still unsure what it could do or the limitations to be able to use it but figured he would read more up on it a little bit later on, once he was done reading what he needed to about the Water Element...something that may take quite awhile on his own, he wished he still had Shinji and Oriax to help him learn what he needed but alas the Tenkage is a Busy person and it could not be helped. Looking around the rather large room he saw a few other books that he did not need to read but figured he would just read for the hell of it. It was an interesting tale, most likely fake, It involved a young lad with Blonde spiky hair who had a demon sealed inside him the young boy went through a lot to make friends and even lost a friend to a dark force but still stayed bright and Ambitious, it touched him he wasn't sure as to why and he never read the last page he was interrupted before he was able to. "You there its time for you to be headed home." came the voice of someone who seemed to be an Anbu, whether he was or not he was unsure about but the didnt want to temp fate, "Alright ill be headed on then" Daemon said as he began to put his books back up on the shelf, "Make it quick." he said watching the boy as he scurried around replacing the books that had been taken from the shelfs. "Ill be on my way now." He said as the last book was put up. 

Leaving the room and headed back upstairs to the main floor he decided to try Shinjis room once more. He began the walk up the steps and was unhindered in doing so. At the top of the steps he saw the door that he had left shut and knocked, no one answered but he still held an orange in his hand one that he had meant to give to shinji, opening the door he walked up to the desk and set the orange down and wrote a small note that was placed just underneath the orange. Its been nice knowing you Shinji. I hope to see you again! is what it read, Daemon didnt know why but it felt like today was the last time he would see Shinj surely he was wrong but he still wanted to make sure Shinji knew that if he was gone that he would miss him alot. 'No way he could just leave us though he is the strongest ninja that i know who could take his place?' Daemon thought as he walked back out of the door and headed back down the stairs. 'One day i want to be the Kage. When all my ideas for Jutsu are done i will be the strongest person in the village and might even be able to challenge the Kage to the Position!' he continued to think as he walked out of the building. 'Who knows i may be able to make Tengakure an even stronger village then it is now.' at this point Daemon was lost in his thoughts and was wondering around the village. When he finally paid attention to where he was he smiled he had walked all the way to small river the water running over the rocks seemed to bring a peace to all who came here the sun was still high in the sky. Daemon sat beside the river and got out a small book and began to doodle in it starting with the pattern of his Doujutsu it was a tricky thing to draw but after a little while he got the hang of it. After thirty minutes he had accomplished what he wanted he had made a damn near perfect copy of his clans Eyes, a feat that was none to small, a smile on his lips he turned the page and began to write a few things down. "Things to do. 1, Get Strong. 2, Prove my strength to all who would doubt me. 3, Lead the great nation of Tengakure." it was a small list but it was important to him to have it on him. Daemon would lie back and sigh while closing his eyes and thinking of nothing in particular

Sleep took him like someone might take a drink a water, very easily and quick, he dreamt and what he dreamed of was a world in the future. A world were the Strong protected the weak and the threat of war was just a bad punch line to a horrible joke. In this dream all the nations governed themselves but answered to a few higher powers and those higher powers were known as Gods. There was a god for each element, excluding advanced and Clan, There was a Fire god who flames were so powerful that they could scorch an ocean, A water God whose water was so vast that it could quench the sun. The God of Wind whose air had a current that could move mountains leagues at a time. a Earth God whose Earth could was so strong they could withstand a powerful earth quake with ease. And the god of lighting Who could eaisly tear through all the defences that the world could offer. These Gods looked just like their element The God being made of Fire same with Water Earth Wind and Lighting.  In his dream the four gods were at war amongst themselves and wrought down terrible storms unlike the world had ever seen. Fire fell with boulders and The wind sliced trees while the water poured from the sky causing Tsunamis. There was one who stepped forward to try and control the Gods, he quelled them with his Red eyes but control was never found. It was not long after the gods were quelled that they began thier fighting again, Red eyes controlling the Fire this time though, Fire seemed to be winning but Wind Water and Earth decided to form a few new elements to help with thier bidding, they became known as DemiGods, The new elements name were Wood and Ice. Wood took on the appearance of a great tree, Not knowing that a clan existed for Wood thus he is not able to discern who it is,  while ice took on the form of a young boy. Ice looked at fire and Smiled "You cant melt me so fast." He said as he clapped his hands on a fire ball that was flung their direction. His hands began to drip but as it began to drip it was refrozen into five sharp icicles  and with a flick of his wrist they were thrown at Fire where they stuck in and began to melt. "I am the son of Wind and Water you will find me harder to take down then the others." He said as the fire hissed in its native tongue. Red eyes looked at him and in that instance Ice could not move and fire made its move, unwise for him for Ice did not have to move to do anything, Ice began to breathe and a sharp with began to flow from his lips, with tiny particles of water inside of it, and Fire was froze for a short period of time. "I told you im not that easy to take down." Fire infuriated by this began to burn hotter than before and with a mighty hiss the ice gave way and Fire renewed its charge. Ice began to form a swirling wind around him and added in just a little water with it and created Snow. The snow brought down the temperature of the fire and brought it to naught but a small flame. "Come back when your stronger." Ice told fire as he walked away. Fire went back to Red eyes who began to nurse the fire and eventually would bring it to a inferno to consume the other Gods. Ice had not seen Fire since then but knows one day he will.

Daemon snapped awake looking around his surroundings "Dammit!" He screamed as he noticed it was dark he rushed back to his house to hear his father begin to scream at his mom Daemon was still not strong enough to take him on but one day the man will eat his words he can only hope its soon. He ran up to his house and began to think over what he knew of the Water element. 'Its fluid and strong. can make a good diversion and even a dragon!' he thought to him self as he drifted off to sleep with the sound of fighting just below him. the last words he heard were "YOU DAMN DUMB BITCH I SAID NO WASABI WHAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?" a smack and then a thump was heard followed by the sound of crying. his dreams were not fun filled tonight they were twisted and demented filled with many battles between him and his father, in each of them his father had red eyes while he had ice blue, he watched the battles from a third person point of view and right now his dad beat him hands down. But he could see further down when he was older that his dad laid on the ground blood pouring out of him and the last breathe being taken, he did not see who had did that to his dad and before he could turn to see if it was himself who did it the dream started over from the very beggining....

[Exit. twc is over 4k think the total was 4019. Requesting Water Element obtained. 40jp and 20 Stats]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:02 am
[Topic done]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum