Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

The First Mission... Finally... [P,NK] Empty The First Mission... Finally... [P,NK]

Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 am
Spoiler:

It was a bright new day... The first training of Konoha's Team 1, in which one of the 3 Genin members, Habee Uzumaki: the user of Uzumaki clan's infamous bloodline; the Chakra chains, did not show up... Even though the Uzumaki not taking place in that training, Nero knew a slight portion of what HE could do too, due to him having sparred with him in the past, even though for a short time... He knew what Crono was capable of doing though, Nero watched him fight until the point he gave up... He knew that between the three, the weakest one was the Koutaishi clan member himself....

Nero decided that he wanted to spend more time with his comrades, and maybe learn a thing or two from them. He would prepare himself for a battle, and would leave his house. He would first head to the place where the messager pigeons were. He would than send a letter to both Crono and Habee, asking to meet him in an exact point.

[OOC: the message would include where exactly Nero would have been]

He would then go to the mission boards to find a mission that the three could have easily taken care of... He would find one, including an A-Rank missing-nin. "Hmmm..." he would think to himself, "Our sensei Vretiel was a jounin, a B-Rank ninja... We were nothing against him... Should we take the job or not ? Well, we can try at least, I guess...". He would then wait for the other two to arrive...

[WC: 257/2200]

Last edited by Nero Koutaishi on Wed May 01, 2013 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added [P,NK] on title lol)
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The First Mission... Finally... [P,NK] Empty Re: The First Mission... Finally... [P,NK]

Wed May 01, 2013 5:38 am
"YAAAAAAAAAAAA" the sound of the yawn echoed through Crono's house as his mother pulled back the curtians bathing the room in light. crono's body retracted back trying to cover himself back with the blanket.

"oh no you don't" She said, yanking the blanket off of him. "AWWWWWW!!!" he complained. "for a samurai, you sure sleep alot... " crono elicited no responce. she sighed. "fine then, I guess I'll have to let your team know you won't be availible." a moment of silence passed.

"WHAT!" in an instant crono jumped up. "I'm up im up!" he exclaimed. "good, a messenger pigeon had arrived for you, it's waiting on the kitchen window. Crono became a sudden blur as he dashed to the kitchen and took the scroll off the bird's leg. "hmmm... Nero wants to meet." Crono stared at those words for a few moments. " Cool, then i'm off!" he began to dash out the door. "Crono...." he heard his mom call to him. "huh?", "you, um... might wanna change first. ". Crono looked down, he was still in a tee shirt and boxers. his face turned sour. "I almost forgot my sword again" blue lines of depression came over his lowered head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crono dashed out the door, now properly equipped and clothed. "hmmm, wonder what Nero has in mind. " he thought as he dashed by the clansman guarding the gate to the district. soon finding himself at the mission board, Nero currently looking over the missions. Crono would walk up behind him and pat him on the back. "So whats up? We goin on a mission?" crono asked inquistivly.

[286/2200]
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

The First Mission... Finally... [P,NK] Empty Re: The First Mission... Finally... [P,NK]

Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 am
Habee Uzumaki woke up to a bright sunny day. "Aaaah! What to do today... What to do today..." He said to himself as he got out of bed. He thought about a day to train or maybe go for a walk along the border. He thoughts came to a stop when he saw a letter. He opened it and read it. It was from his team mate Nero. He wanted them to go on a mission. He quickly took his things and geared up ready for any mission. He still had some degree of uncertainty as to how strong he is and how he was he able to do in the mission. He just hoped he had enough. And he just hoped that his chakra chains could help him out. He made his way down the streets of konohagakure and found Nero & Crono his two Genin team mates. "Hey Guys, so what mission do you have in mind? I can't wait to go on it" Habee smiled and waited for a reply.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed May 01, 2013 9:06 am
[crono, write the total wc, including the others. i.e. you should have written 257+286]

Nero would have smiled at his comrade being so eager for the mission... "What mission, you ask ? Well, I have chosen one mission, to be honest. But it'd sound too dumb for the suggestion to be made by me, the one who seems and turns out to be the weakest between the 3 of us... But... I suppose we could... Anyway, let me tell you about the mission... Under the ground you are standing on, there is a prison. A prison to keep the missing ninja and criminals that are brought to justice safe, and under watch by the Konoha otorities. The prisons are created as dungeons, the only way in / out being the main entrance to the dungeons, that is outside the gates, somewhere in the forest. Now... There is a riot there, led by an A-Rank missing-nin... Our job is- Ummm... I meant, our job will be, if you accept, to stop the riot and take the life of the single A-Rank leader in front of others... So... What do you think ?"...

[Total WC: 887/2200]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 4:08 pm
[ah okay, i thought we each had to do 2,200 words]

Crono smiled "Works for me, lets go!" he said immediatly dashing down the road excitedly before stopping and running back... "um.... which way is it?" [insert moment] after waiting for the anwser to his question, crono's voice turned serious. "So, what kind of intel do we have on this A rank nin? We will need a plan before engaging him in battle, also Habee, we missed you at training the other day, so we are unaware of your combat prowress as you are with ours. hope your private training was bared fruit. Learn any new skills?"

[986/2,200]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun May 05, 2013 2:33 pm
Habee nodded as he was briefed about the mission by Nero his fellow team mate. They had to kill a missing ninja. Not to mention that ninja was a lot more stronger than all of them being an A rank missing nin. Habee didn't lije to kill people take their lives away but if it was for a mission then it must be done. "Ok then i think its alright. Let's ... take him ..." Habee said hesitantly. He was quite surprised at what Crono's question. "Oh sorry about that. I was unaware about that. Of course I have been training. I was concentrating on my fuinjutsu skills and increasing my knowledge in my clan's signature jutsu. I've trained and improved my chakra chains a lot more than when we first met at the ramen bar. Nero is aware of that since I met him recently and we had a spar." Habee then looked at both of them. "Let's move on then..." Habee began running towards the forest hoping Crono and Nero were along side him...

[WC: 1160/2200]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat May 11, 2013 5:03 pm
"O.K." Nero would have said, replying to both Habee and Crono at the same time, "So... We're going this way, follow me !". Nero would have then dashed towards the village gates, after which, if the 2 Genin followed him, they would turn around the village's walls, going to the opposite side of the gates themselves... There would have been a trapdoor on the ground that was side by side with the wall too, not leaving any gap between itself and the wall. Anyway, Nero would have opened the trapdoor. There would have been stairs going down. "Follow my lead." Nero would have said ocne again, going downstairs, as he would continue, "Whoever that comes last, close the trap door please...". There would have been torches lid alogn the stairs, and along the hallway that started where the stairs ended, after the hallway, they would have entered the dungeoun, with the walls of rock, the body of the prisoners being restricted to be used, since Konoha wouldn't have wanted the prisoners to be able to use Jutsu... "Here we are..." Nero would have said, waiting for the others.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 11:11 pm
[wc: 1348/2200]

Crono would follow Nero through the forest and down into the trapdoor stairs into the laberinth below. Following him down he would begin to hear echos from the sounds of the rioters, the passage way was narrow, restricting his movement, he had only enough room to rest his right hand along his saya[sheathe], thumb pressed against his tsuba[hilt]. allowing him the reaction time to quickly unsheathe his blade as nessacary. As he neared the end of the hall way, the room opened up into a much larger hallway. A single set of double gate barring access any further. Two Leaf nin's guarding the gate. "Halt, state your buisness. This area is restricted. " Crono would speak up before the other two. "We're here to quell the riot" the two would look at each other before eyeing the Leaf insigna on Habee and Nero's headband and upon Crono's Saya. "Very well. " they would trace their finger upon the door lock, causing hinges to move and bars to bend, allowing access to the rest of the compound. " Go down this hall and take a left. use this key on the statue at the end of the hall to open a secret door to the west wing. good luck. " The ninja would offer the key to Habee. Crono would take point posisition as he decended down the proper path, assuming the other 2 would follow him before waiting for habee to use the key on the small hole on the base of the statue.

[wc: 1607/2200, just fyi, if ya'll wanna control my character for normal crap like "following and understanding" or even simple vague attacks that don't wont potentially kill me, feel free and I'll incorporate the exact details of it in my posts. ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum