Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Death {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Death {Private}

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27 pm
I'm agreeing with Vret, and Shinji on this, there is not enough to cause actual mind fucking sadness to get MS.

The Mangekyo Sharingan is gained through intense loss, this falls under the trauma caused by killing your best friend or family members, or watching them die in front of you.
Certain exceptions may apply such as being informed of such if you were not around to witness is.

Note the words, "Intense Loss".
You need to form an actual bond and have it break, all your doing is finding people that want to kill their character and trying to get easy ms =/
Like Kurisu told you last time, I had to do many topics just to get enough cd for mine to even be legal and I had to have my character actually feel the bond of friendship before he had to kill him.
The simply quote Vret posted is enough to void it entirely;

He had not seen Hisuke since he was a child and couldn't exactly remember what he looked like. He knew they were cousins, but after the death of his parents and other family members he lost touch

You cannot straight up tell me it is a legal activation when you do not even know who he is, you know nothing about him since you last seen him as a child.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 pm
( Viper like i had explain earlier the reason he does not remember his because of what happened in his childhood...it states it in his history and even now he is getting bits and pieces of his memory back after the seal was removed..im not trying to get over rules or get on your bad sides)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm
Mind posting how you are related directly in your history? Cousins do not mean jack on this site because everyone with a last name is theoretically related so it does not mean anything unless you acknowledge it.

I'm not saying you did not feel sadness from this, but still it is not enough because like I said, your just finding people that want to die and being in the same topic, or agreeing to kill them.
You are not putting any work towards Mangekyo, simply trying to cheat the system and get it easy.

Off the record and speaking not as a staff member for a minute;
Actually work for Mangekyo, nearly everyone who joins as an Uchiha only just spams Sharingan, and expects for everything to come easy.
Back when I joined you needed to master each and every tomoe before you were allowed to progress in character, with the new system where we allow you to train for it that is all members do, same thing with ranks, it is laziness.

The Mangekyo activation is denied, go out and make some friends and kill them off, actually get a real activation.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm
as wrong as that sounds okay, can i get Character Development for this???
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am
You can get as much CD as you want, you can feel sad for the death of the clan member just no ms.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 am
okay...tbh CD should actually make a difference but not for this such as this
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum