Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Ash Settles Empty The Ash Settles

Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 am
Navi appears with a crimson flash in the Asgard thrown room, both of his clones appearing behind him. In one of the clone's hands rests Gawain's belongings, and in the other clone's possession is a sample of DNA. As always with ANBU protocol, evidence of an assassinated target are always eliminated, save a small sample of DNA in the event of a bloodline.

Navi himself steps forward towards Viper's throne, presumable the man was sitting in it like always but his head hung at the moment so he could only assume.

"Tornado rebelled against the Fire Nation, the threat was eliminated and the leader's existence erased."

These words were spoken without emotion, speaking like this reminded him of his training days in the Black Ops. Although this time the report would probably be a little more unsettling then the average ANBU trainee's check-in.

Navi looked up now, his dojutsu eyes glowing with a cold and tortured expressionless face. The emotional trauma of his clan's death still affected him, but the rage was being repressed at the moment.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The Ash Settles Empty Re: The Ash Settles

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:47 am
Viper's gaze is cold, both ANBU operative Raven are kneeling on each side of the throne which god resides within facing the boy whom appears at the center of the throne room.
Many events have happened and are on his mind, Raven delivering the event of what happened with his cousin and also with the mission, the spare documents are neatly within Raven's hands with is at the originals right flank.

He hears his words, even more bad news about his own territory rising up against him.
Viper's emotions are for the most part hardened to all, even the memory of his upcoming wedding being distant to him.
"You made sure you took care of every last man, woman, and child?" Viper's words are bound to be a surprise to most that hear them as he is speaking of a mass genocide of the village.
Viper gets to his feet standing from his throne, he takes a few steps grabbing the papers from Raven with his right hand, slowly he makes his way down the right staircase slowly approaching Navi whilst waiting for an answer.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:17 am
"You made sure you took care of every last man, woman, and child?"

Navi's cold gaze fell upon the man as he stood up from his thrown, hearing the Hokage's words clearly but without emotion. Normally he would be offset, probably thrown by such a remark, but in his current mindset Navi remained entirely unfazed by Viper's words.

"Every one of them," he replied simply.

They were all traitors, it didn't matter if there were women and children. Every enemy of the Fire Nation would have the same fate, and Navi would eliminate everyone who stood in their path.

Navi held his hand outstretched sideways, a clone stepping forward from behind him and placing a small piece of flesh in his open palm. The clone dissipated immediately afterwards, and Navi tossed the fragment to one of the Raven operatives.

"I came across the revolutionary leader of the traitors, a man named Gawain River. Along with that piece of DNA for analysis, I probed his mind before... erasing him."

Navi took a deep breath, wondering where to begin before an idea popped into his head.

"There are volumes of sensitive information I extracted from his mind," he began, "Especially about his contacts with the Sky Nation, I think you need to see this."

He stepped forward now, a motion giving Viper permission to read his mind. At this point Viper would most likely be at the bottom of the steps, holding the mission file that Navi would be sure to ask about later.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 am
The words satisfy Viper, in this state of mind he would not have it any other way, those that deny his rule at this point deserve to be put down.
The ANBU Operative that previously had the files catches the remains within his right half gloved hand, it is analyzed near instantly as it is sent off to the shrine of rebirth for safe keeping until needed to be experimented upon later.
Information is now brought up, Viper responds with a soft nod before beginning, the memories only of the event in tornado being his target, they soon lead him to the memories of Gawain himself, every memory retrieved by his ANBU is seen by Viper himself, including the fate of other Konohagakure no Sato shinobi, one ninja not so lucky as his departure from life was plagued with salty liquid.
Interesting though is that of his allies, the Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato, and members of Tengakure no Sato, this seems to be much more than but a simple usurp from his nation, another issue he needs to bring up with the Tenkage during his meeting.
"I see, looks like you hit a gold mine Navi excellent work."
Viper's tone does get slightly better knowing this threat was extinguished, albeit the problem is not gone fully due to his alliances it now has a vaccine.
Viper extends his right arm passing the folder to Navi, "These are the files you asked for on Raito's mission, there is not much sadly but that is all we have on file."
Viper sighs softly, "It turns out Taro Senju was lost on the mission also, I personally had to deliver the information to Prim whom sadly was dating the man at the time of the mission."
Normally the information of that personal lelvel would of been withheld towards anyone else but with Navi's history with the family he felt it needed to be said, "Although a terrible thing to happen, it seems she has gained her Mangekyou Sharingan from this, something that is going to make her a high priority target for even our allies to get ahold of, you may need to help me keep an eye on her now since her eyes are almost on my level."
Viper looks towards the open window in his throne room, his gaze towards the black sun that illuminates his hellish world, "She was kidnapped just recently by a Kirigakure no SAto infiltrator, I disposed of him after he brought her into Kirigakure no Sato, strange enough it was a man I allowed in to the village who actually went through the proper channels and recieved my permission, no doubt his full purpose was to get intel and make an attempt on my clans eyes."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 am
With the knowledge passed on to Viper, his report had been completed. Further orders would probably follow upon learning about this new intelligence, but for now the man probably needed to comprehend and analyze the steps necessary to determine the best course of action before proceeding.

Navi takes the file now, and his mind is plunged so deep in thought that Viper's words become background noise. Mention of a man named "Taro Senju", related to Prim in some way. Navi didn't recall ever meeting the man, but it was unfortunate that the man had been killed in battle. It seemed that Prim had experienced a tragic loss, and perhaps had even taken drastic and illogical steps as Viper himself had to step in and end the life of a Kirigakure shinobi.

"Right, I'll keep an eye on her..." Navi said, trailing off as he stared down at the file in his hands.

He opened the file slightly, just enough to see the mission list of operatives. Taro Senju: KIA, a picture of the man's crushed body clearly portrayed. He turned the page, Nero Yamaki: KIA, a picture of the man with grotesque and bloody wounds covering his body.
Navi clenched his fists tightly, quickly turning the page and quelling his feelings of rage. On the third page, was Vretyel Inazumahi: Wounded. Navi stared for a moment, a student of his had also been on the mission? Perhaps he would question the boy later.

He closed the file and put it away, planning on getting around to reading it in his office later.

"Did we get any leads on who was responsible?"

Navi tried to ask this question as professionally as possible, although the intention of vengeance were very clearly on his mind. If anyone opposed the Fire Nation, he would reduce them to ash. Those who destroyed his clan, would face a far greater punishment.

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:34 am
"There is no leads as of yet, I am prepared to confront the leader of the sky nation myself to get to the bottom of this, I am tired of the infiltration attempts and other attacks from a nation I cannot punish myself."
Viper's voice clearly has annoyance in it seeing as how the Sky nation borders are a mess opposed to his own that are so tight no one can pass through without proper documentation.
"I do however have an issue I wish to speak with you about on a more personal note, Akina and I are going to be getting married soon." This information is no doubt a surprise if anything to the boy due to their prior relationship and how Viper came to him about this information.
"The only problem is the world is not safe enough yet, I would be vulnerable during that time and so would she if an attack would be launched. What would you do if you were in my position?" Viper asks the man looking for a solution to his problem, multiple ideas have already been circulating through his head even that of a complete extermination of anythign he does not own.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 pm
Upon hearing the news Navi blinked a few times in rapid succession, processing what he had been told. Viper was getting married? The thought was strange to him, as his relationship with the Hokage had almost always been purely cold and professional. They had personal moments before, but it was through the common goal of protecting the Leaf that they had become friends. It took a moment for Navi to process what he had just heard.

"Congratulations..." he said with a slight smile, unsure of exactly what to say.

The wedding would undoubtedly come with danger, a political assassination attempt likely on both of their lives. Steps would need to be taken to ensure their safety. Viper posed an interesting question to him, and Navi thought for a moment before responding.

"What would I do if I were in your position and under threat?"

Navi smiled at the man as if the answer was obvious.

"Eliminate the threat," he answered simply, speaking the words as if they had no implications.

It could have been his prejudice towards outsiders that had resided since birth. Maybe it was his time in the Black Ops that made talking about murder as easy as talking about the weather. Perhaps it was the slaughter of his clan that had left him with such a cold heart. Navi was the sword of the Hokage and the shield of the Leaf. Everyone within Konoha would find peace behind his shield, and those who threatened it would find peace by his sword.

On the subject of the sword the two men agreed. Those who opposed the Fire Nation would be granted a swift death, unconditional surrender being the only other means of diplomacy. However, when it came to the shield the two men would differ. Rooted within Navi was a desire to protect those of his beloved village by any means necessary. Viper seemed to grow apathetic however, his becoming of a God twisting his perspective. His subordinates had become chess pieces, and his love for the village had drifted away as the pool of those he trusted dwindled into a select few.

Navi felt the slepnir around his neck, the sign of trust that Viper had bestown on him. His smile faded and his eyes reverted to the previous cold depth.

"What are your orders?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:25 pm
Viper gauges his reaction to his words, as expected in his current mindset not much emotion is shown, he then hears the answer to his question, once again it was expected.
To this Viper simply nods, a sigh escapes his lips as his mind still switches from idea to idea, each scenario being played out in his mind.
"For now, I do not want anyone passing in and out of our borders, if our ninja attempt to leave without paperwork they have a one strike policy, instant imprisonment is their first strike, any more will be on the spot execution.
If another nations ninja attempts to enter without paperwork, I want them slaughtered and stored like you have already been doing."

It is truly a shame the world has gotten to this point, rules and limitations for everything but that is going to be the cost of peace, if those who mean harm cannot have the space to act then there cannot be crime or war, in theory it is full proof without taking in to consideration personal feelings.
"I am going to meet with Zachariah now, hopefully I can clear all of this up.
If I do not return however....assume the worst, I want his entire nation reduced to ashes."
An unlikely event that Viper would fall during this meeting but one must always be prepared for that time, this thought alone was not the only one he had about what would happen after his death, his mind has drifted to the fate of Konohagakure no Sato, the next one destined to lead the village needs to be selected should something unfortunate happen to him.

This however is a thought for another time, much preparation needs to be done if he is going to enter the office of the Tenkage, precautions need to be taken against the bodily threats he can produce that have already gotten him once.
"Farewell Navi, I leave Konohagakure no Sato's protection in your hands while I am gone."
With this Viper begins to fade, his form not exiting Asgard yet but instead he enters a seperate space where he prepares for the departure.

[Exit.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:46 pm
Viper disappears, his words resonating with Navi for a moment before he drifts back into thought. Navi would be anxious to hear what would happen when business was concluded with the Tenkage, but until then he would follow orders. Konoha had already been on lock down, but now all trespassers were to be immediately executed, even their own ninja eliminated if necessary. He wouldn't let it come to that though, he would order his ANBU to knock out and lock up any fellow leaf ninja if they attempted to illegally cross the border. However, on terms of the sword, outsiders would always be terminated with extreme prejudice.

ANBU units would be stationed and patrolling the borders of the Fire Nation for any and all threats now that the threat of war became an even more real possibility. There was business that immediately needed to be attended to, and Navi disappeared soon after Viper's departure in a crimson flash.

[Navi Exit, Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum