Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

A future ally [Jinn/MangetsuHozuki] Private/NK - Page 2 Empty Re: A future ally [Jinn/MangetsuHozuki] Private/NK

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm
Jinn sees that the kid will not let up and he feels his sword go through him. He then looks more closely at the kid and notices that his body has just liquified in front of him. What type of technique is this?, Jinn wonders to himself. He then sees him temporarily disappear. He can sense his presence behind, as he begins to tell him how his power will not cause him death. Jinn smiles at these words because they carry the same hope he has for himself. He then swiftly ducks and brings his sword forward pointing upwards towards Mangetsu's chin. "I too cannot die, simply because I don't feel like it at the moment." He smirks a little, knowing that there is more meaning to his life.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

A future ally [Jinn/MangetsuHozuki] Private/NK - Page 2 Empty Re: A future ally [Jinn/MangetsuHozuki] Private/NK

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:57 pm
"Yes we are better as allies and I too have learned something about you. Your spirit and ambition is most noticed and the fact that you know your meaning in life is commending. You too are a person I wish to have as an ally." Upon hearing the name Hozuki, he begins to realize that, that explained his ability to liquify his body. Jinn too jumps backwards. He sees Mangetsu beginning to charge towards him. Jinn smiles and also begins to charge towards Mangetsu. Their swords clash again echoing throughout the borders. He begins to push at Mangetsu using his sword. Although Jinn knew that he was stronger than him, he was still shocked at Mangetsu's strength because he knew that when he was a Genin he was nowhere near as strong as the ninja standing in front of him.

Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:54 am
"I know that by the end of this spar you will begin to close the gap between us and you are correct that allies should be equal, but its okay as long as your not too far behind." He says while pushing the sword a little more in Mangetsu's direction, to exhibit his strength. "I want to become one of the seven swordsmen because it has been my dream since growing up and I also want to protect the village and the people within it. Although I grew up as an orphan, I still keep looking forward to make Kirigakure the strongest nation. I feel as though if I fail so will Kirigakure, that is why I have vowed to risk my life for this village... to ensure our well-being in the future." Jinn smirks a little as he begins to push the sword a little more.

Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:07 am
Jinn smiles at the determination in Mangetsu's eyes. "Yes, together we shall bring Kirigakure back into the spotlight and make it more distinguishable than any of the other nations." Jinn watches as Mangetsu gets back once again to ready himself for another swing. "Now the only thing we have to do is gain the title of seven swordsmen...but I feel that we already have it." He gets back to and begins to swing forward with his sword, putting all of his strength behind it. Jinn begins to think of the more likely possibility that the man he is sparing with right now will become his ally, as a seven swordsmen.

Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am
"Yes, but if we work as a team there is no way we can loose. Together with us and the other five swordsmen to come...we will be an unstoppable force." He says as he continues to match up with Mangetsu's strength, over powering him by just a little. I wonder how strong the other swordsmen are? He thinks to himself. He then jumps backwards a few meters an idea in mind. "Mangetsu prepare yourself." Jinn slightly bends his knees. His hands gripped tightly around his sword. "Blade dash!!" He says as he lunges forward, he can feel his strength and speed being enhanced as he is closing the gap between them with ease. Jinn was at first worried about hurting him, but he figured with Mangetsu's liquifying technique, he would be in no great danger.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Stats during jutsu
Spoiler:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum