Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hisuke: Training on the Tower  Empty Hisuke: Training on the Tower

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 am
1162 Words
+5 stats
+11Jp

Hisuke woke up to the sound of a hammer banging outside of his mansion. He stood up and walked over to his closet. Yawning, he chose from his hundreds of pars of clothing. He settled for an all white jacket and a pair of pants, instead of his usual shorts. He then took the stairs from his floor (Yes, his room consists of an entire floor) down to the dining hall. Where his butler had already prepared his meal. After eating, he went out to hopefully train. He exited the house and its large gates, to arrive in the middle of the village streets. As usual the sound he heard this morning was something else being built. To Hisuke it seemed like everyday that something was being either modified, or built. He finally made it to the tower, which honored it's name. Being as tall as a mountain. Even the clouds could reach its peak. Hisuke entered the tower eager to train.

Hisuke had never been up here before. He stood on top of one of the largest Toweres in the village. The tower had a circle center and was about fifty yards wide and long. Hisuke had been out the whole night the day before partying with a few friends, when he though he might come here to train. Hisuke now stood on the tower. The wind blowing through his hair, swaying it back and forth. I wonder what I should train today. He thought to himself. Well since I am only in the academy it does not matter what I train, I suppose. He then thought back to the time when his bloodline activated, how he was able to create a card out of nothing. I guess I will train on my other basic skills, to help set the base for my chakra. Hisuke took out a band and used it to tie his extremely long blue hair. He was just about to start, when one of his buddies came up the stairs. "Yo Hisuke, where ya been, I have not seen ya in years." Hisuke sighed, having partied with Kyame last night. He replies, "Just training, ya know I am gonna become a future Sannin." He smiles widely. "The day you become Sannin is the day I become Hokage."

His friend says, returning the smile. Hisuke then suddenly charges at his friend and lunges into the air with a kick. His friend raises his arms in time to block it. Hisuke steps back and lunges a serious of jabs, none too serious, since they were just horsing around. "Lets get serious." Kyame said, as he through his jacket down. "No problamo." Hisuke says as he does the same. They then go into a serious fight. Hisuke punches at him, connecting with Kyame's shoulder sending him flying backwards. Leaving him no time to recover, he runs and after he has gained enough speed pounces on him while he is on the ground. They then go into ground combat. Putting each other in and out of submissions. Eventually Hisuke gets him to tap out. "And the winner is....Hisuke!" Hisuke says as he raises his own arms into the air. He then says, "Yo, Kyame that makes it 273 to your..zero." His friends face turns red with this statement, "Whatever, I'm still faster than you any day." Hisuke knew that this was true, for when they were kids he went undefeated in races. "Ay..speaking of that why don't you teach me your routine." His Kyame smiles and turns around "Follow me." He says as he runs down the large flight of stairs to the bottom of the tower.

After following him, while running. They arrive at the village gates. "I usually run around the village six time's" His friend says smugly. Hisuke smile's as he takes off looking to get a head start. "That's not the way to do it." His friend say, jogging behind him. Hisuke stubbornly, yells a shut up and continues forward at a running pace. He finally rounds the village. His friend several yards behind, but still in seeing distance. Hisuke notices this and takes off going even faster. The second time he rounds to the gates he notices that his friend is still getting closer. Hisuke wants to go faster, but he feels that he has already reached his limit. It is not long before Kyame passes him up easily in stride. To show off h takes off towards the end, and flips into the air forwards to the finish line. Hisuke on the other hand makes it to the finish line and faints, from the fatigue.

Hisuke wakes up in a small house. He knows the tacky decoration, It's his fathers. He finds a not next to his bed. He read it. From Kyame: Sorry I had to take ya here. I just could not carry ya to your mansion, ya heavy bastard. Hisuke moans,as his father enters the room. "Your boyfriend brought you in here." His father says while posing, showing off his rippling muscles. One thing Hisuke inherited from him, that he was happy to have. "Yeah,yeah." Hisuke says as he gets off the molded couch. He say his father all of a sudden leaving. "Where you going?" Hisuke says. His father replies," To work out, you know you must work hard to keep muscles like these." Hisuke stands up and walks by his father, who towers over him at six foot ten inches. "I wanna come with." Hisuke says as he leaves the house with his father, His dad just replies with a nod. Hisuke and his father finally arrive at the basement of an old building. Surrounding him are middle aged men with huge muscles protruding unnaturally from their skin. Hisuke and his father walked to a small room. In the room he saw a chain and a few weights that went up to five hundred pounds. Hisuke was about to ask a question when his father exited the room and locked the door shut.

Hisuke got down into a pushup position. He then chained one hundred pounds on his back. With that he was able to do a mere twenty pushups. He sat up and switched into situps. He chained the waits to his feet and begin to sit up several times. After he got to two hundred his muscles could not take anymore. He passed out on the floor, for an hour. After he woke up, a weight dropped towards his neck. Instinctively, he caught it. He then noticed the familiar sound of laughter coming from his friend. He cussed at him a few times till he figured he got the point. After that Hisuke shared a long laugh with him, while his muscles were burning from the work out. Eventually the day was over with a few more training sessions. He arrived home to his mansion and fell into his king sized bed where he slept like a king.

Last edited by Hisuke Koutaishi on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Hisuke: Training on the Tower  Empty Re: Hisuke: Training on the Tower

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:53 pm
WC:2278
+12 stats
+22 JP

Hisuke was sitting under a tree bobbing his head to a tune, while studying for his upcoming Genin exams. He closes his book and stands up. He was at the park, although it was not the most quietest place to study it was still comforting in a way, to Hisuke. He slings his jacket to the ground, along with the book he was studying from. He begins to walk towards the center of the park, where he sees a group of kids playing, when his own friend Kyame approaches him. "Yo." Kyame says with a wide grin spread across his face. "I was just heading to.." He begins to say as a man approaches him and bumps into him knocking him down on the ground. "What the." Kyame says, as he gets up, brushing himself off. Hisuke holds up his hand towards Kyame, as he approaches the man from behind. He grabs him by the shoulder, his hand firmly gripping it, as his nails sink into his skin. The man whirls around with a backhand fist, that catches Hisuke by surprise. It connects with his nose and skids him backwards, dust filling the air. He holds his nose as the blood begins to seep through his fingers. The man smiles at him and says, "Do we have a problem?" Hisuke removes his blood filled hands, from his nose. He was about to give a response when Kyame answers for him. "No, everything is okay." The man looks at Hisuke, his eyes cold as ice and walks away. "Why'd you do that?" Hisuke says to Kyame. Kyame does not give him a response, he just points at a headband that is looped over the man's back pocket. From seeing this Hisuke realized that the man he was staring at was a missing ninja. He concluded on this idea because the symbol on the man's headband was crossed out. Hisuke too turns around and begins to head back towards his dad's house, ignoring his friends pleas to leave it alone.

He open's the front door to his dad's house and slams it shut behind him. His father is on the couch, a bottle of whiskey loosely held in his hand. Hisuke heads to the bathroom and looks in the mirror. The person he is starring at looks horrible and unkempt. Hisuke sighs at his reflection and turns on the sink. He washes his face to the point where all of the signs of the blood stains are gone. He now eyes his face, which is a little better besides the broken nose. He leaves the bathroom and wakes up his father. He tells his father of what occurred at the park and his father listens. Then Hisuke shows him his nose. His father once had an interest in entering the medical field but he lacked the much needed chakra so he quit. He eyed Hisuke's nose and with his fingers gripped it. He then quickly nudges his nose towards the middle to the point where it was now centered. There was a loud pop, which caused Hisuke to whence a little. He touched the area around his nose. It was a little sore, but Hisuke figured he could bare with it. He exited the house raising his hand above his head with a weak wave.

The sun is now completely down as Hisuke heads back to the park to collect his jacket and books he left behind. He rounds the corner and sees the park up ahead. He begins to jog, but stops when he notices a familiar figure underneath the tree Hisuke was previously sitting at. Which is also the tree where he left his stuff. He walks toward the man, as anger begin to boil inside him. As he began to realize that the man was the one that broke his nose and knocked his friend down. Hisuke remains quiet. He figures that he would use the element of surprise to catch the man off guard. He sneaks up behind the tree occasionally rolling and ducking underneath bushes. Once he feels that he is close enough to the man he leaps into the air. He comes down with his right foot aimed towards the man's head. Unfortunately, he narrowly misses. The man grins and quickly catches his foot. "I see we have a problem." He says his eyes glimmering with hatred towards Hisuke. He begins to slightly twist his ankle. "I wonder, how many times I can twist your ankle before it falls off?" Hisuke raises his other leg into the air and pushes it off against the man's stomach. He releases his foot and Hisuke jumps a few yards away from the man. 'He's strong', Hisuke thinks to himself. He eyes his anger and figures that it can last through this fight. The only bad thing about this fight was that it was Hisuke's first serious fight. The past year all he had been doing was sparing with his friend and reading scrolls about his clan. Hisuke straightens his shoulder and exhales deeply. He then breaks off in a sprint towards his opponent. The man, however stays still with a slight smirk stuck on his face. Hisuke raises his hand and punches it at the man. It connects with his jaw. Hisuke then begins to launch a series of blows at the man. All of them connecting. Finally he gets the man back against the tree and hits him with a finishing kick to the chest. Hisuke feels that the fight is over and heads to collect his stuff, walking with small limp. He then hears a snicker from behind him. He turns around and notices that the man he just beat up was gone. The voice laughter continues to echo throughout the park. "That was good, didn't think you had it in ya." The voice says, filling the quietness in the park. Hisuke closes his eyes and remains still. A technique he at times often practiced. This was to concentrate and eliminate all surrounding sounds. His mind is now empty, all of his energy focused at his ears. He hears a leaf crunch behind him and he turns around just in time to grab the man by the collar. Shock appears on the man's face. Hisuke draws back his fist and is about to punch the man when he hears a sound behind him, followed by a kick to his ribs. His hand that he was holding the man with immediately goes to his side. The man he was holding kicks Hisuke in the face, while he is kneeling holding his side. Hisuke fell to the ground. His vision was now blurred, as he see's what he believes to be a woman. She grabs the man by his shoulder and seems to blur away.

Hisuke wakes up the next day. He is laying on his bead his entire body throbbing. He feels something cold on his head. He open's his eyes and see's his father's face. He is sitting by his bed starring at him. Hisuke begins to speak but his father puts a finger to his lips. He then pulls out a needle and jams it into Hisuke's arm, from here everything goes dark. Hisuke wakes up again this time. He feels a little better. His wounds all seemed to have healed through the night. 'If only I was stronger' Hisuke thought to himself. He then flashes back on all the events that led up to the situation he was in. He sits up and removes the wet towel that was on his forehead. He gets out of the bed and walks to the living room where his father was sitting, a stern look on his face. "You have been asleep for a week." Hisuke's father says. A surprise look overcomes Hisuke's face. "You wanna tell me what happened to you" His father says. "I was in the park trying o get ny stuff and I tripped over my foot." Hisuke knew that this was a bad lie. "Let me get this straight." His father says. "You were in the park and you tripped and fell over your foot, which resulted in you braking two of your ribs and also your nose earlier that day?" Hisuke knew he had no choice. "I had him dad, I really had him, but another person came and saved him..she's probably the one that broke my ribs." His father waits for him to get through and says, "OK so you get into a fight with a man and manage to defeat him, but when it comes to a girl two of your ribs were nearly shattered. Hisuke smiles weakly. "Look son, you have a rare type of power that only a few of us that bear the name Koutaishi are blessed with...You have to hone that power and use it to your benefit." Hisuke listens carefully. "Go and train, you shall not be able to defeat even one person if you cannot master those skill, which the gods envy." Hisuke gets up and grabs his sack. He sum[s it over his shoulder and is about to leave when his father says."And be careful." He then hugs Hisuke and pats him on the back. This causes Hisuke to flinch in sharp pain.

He is now walking down the street. His fist and midsection completely wrapped in bandages. He begins to walk towards the tower, where most if not all ninjas train at. He climbs the huge ammount of stairs till he reaches the top. This tower was different. At the top of it was a few dummy humans. They all looked like puppets, but Hisuke knew that with these dummies he could get stronger in his combat and striking speed. He throws down all of his extra baggage. He then removes his shirt, till now the only thing he has on is pants and a bandages torso. He puts all of his stuff in a corner on the tower and begins to head towards the dummy section. He approaches the first one that says "Small strength to knock over, 50 pounds of pressure." Hisuke looks at the next dummy which says, "Medium strength to knock over 200 lbs of pressure and the weight continues to increase into the thousands, Hisuke thinks carefully, he knew that he could knock over the first dummy easily so he walks towards it and slightly bends his knees. He then punches the dummy in the chest, it waves back a little bit then resets to its original position. This shows that he was strong enough to move it. He walks to the next dummy, which takes double the amount of pressure. He brings his fist back and the dummy like the first one is moved a little. He walks to the 250 lb one and punches it. This time when he punches it the dummy remains still. Hisuke can not believe this, he tries several more times and it still does not move. He settles to do a few work out exercises. He walks to the center of the tower and begins to do pushups. Finally once night falls he approaches the dummy again. He simply punches it a little lightly. The dummy moves. This happens all the way up to the 600 pound dummy. Hisuke is proud of his strength and figures that he is strong enough to now get revenge.

Hisuke revisits the sight where the last fight took place. For some reason he had a feeling that the people he last brawled with would revisit it too. He sits down and waits. Just as he suspected he notices the familiar silhouette of two people approaching. He stands up and remains quiet he figures that this fight would be silent on his side. He walks towards the people. 'its them' He thinks to himself. He then begins to walk all the way until they are now literally in arms reach, with their backs to him. Hisuke makes a loud grump and they both jump a little startled. "Ohh its that brat again." Hisuke remains quiet and responds with a simple punch to the face. Normally the man would have quickly retaliated, but with Hisuke's new found strength the man fell out immediately. The woman he was with attempted another kick at his ribs again. Hisuke steps to the side and she ends up kicking the man she was with. As if he was not already done, he falls back to the ground. Hisuke takes this moment of shock and uses it to his benefit. He steps away into the darkness of the night. From where he is standing the woman is looking around angry and confused. Hisuke approaches her from behind and returns the favor. He kicks at her six times in the matter of two seconds. She too falls to the ground. Hisuke with his adrenaline still going, approaches a tree and begins to take his anger out on it until he is tired. Never in his life did he think he would have to ever hit a woman. Saddened he heads home his head down. He enters the house, his father already waiting. "So how did your revenge go" Hisuke smiled and said great, but...I had to hit a girl" Hisuke says depressed. "Well son look at it this way, it was either you or her. Had you not done what you did you may not had survived the night." Hisuke nods and heads towards the couch. Where he flops on it tired and a little relieved that the day was over and he was done fighting for now.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 pm
bump
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm
Approved.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 pm
The Truth/Training for Ninjutsu Spec.

Hisuke running opens the door to his house. He runs through the kitchen into the living room. He sees his father sitting on the couch.

"Dad I did it. I am officially a member of Tengakure." He raises his head band into the air.

"Very good son." *Takes a sip out of beer bottle* "Lets have a toast." His father reaches behind the couch to reveal more alcohol. He throws the battle at Hisuke.

Hisuke raises his hand up and catches the bottle. "Thanks dad, but I'm not drinking it. You due know that alcohol is the number one cause of death for men your age." Hisuke throws the bottle back at his dad.

His dad reaches up and catches the bottle. "Ah son you are indeed the number one buzz kill." *Sits bottle on table and walks towards Hisuke. "I need to tell you something." He says his words now slurred.

"What?" Hisuke says now a little confused.

"Our clan is not from here. Its from Konoha." His father says as he plays with the alcohol bottle in front of him.

"Konoha..as in the land of fire?" Hisuke says even more confused.

"Is there another one? Any ways, to make it a short story your grandpa moved from the 'Wonderful' Konoha to the even more wonderful Tengakure." *Takes sip of liquor*

Surprisingly this affected Hisuke a little more than expected. He had always been proud to be a civilian and now a ninja, of Tengakure. Now he finds out that he is an immigrant. Hisuke had heard the rumors in Tengakure how horrible Konoha was. He had heard that they were murderous people that did not know love, at any form. Of course, they were rumors after all. "Thanks for letting me know." He says sarcastically as he exits the house. Hisuke walks to the towers of Tengakure. He walks up the thousands of stairs until he reaches the top. He walks to the center of the tower and he stands there, starring at the view of the village. "Konoha huh." He says as he tries to make sense out of what his father told him. He knew that his grandfather was held captured in Konoha and was later released. Though he had never thought that his ancestry would lead him directly into the boarders of Konoha. He walks to the rail and looks out over the village. It doesn't matter. I am a ninja of Tengakure. A soldier for Lord Zachariah. I will join the Anbu, under Lord Zachariah and I will become his right hand. These thoughts calm Hisuke down to some degree. I pledge my life to this village. I will do anything it wants me too. If that means I have to kill or be a sacrifice, so be it! Hisuke's rage and contempt begins to boil in him as he begins to feel this weird sensation in his body. It does not hurt but it is still concerning. he looks at the nail of his finger as it peels off and falls to the ground. Its happening! Hisuke runs down the flight of stairs again. This was he first time his kekkai genkai had activated. This was a mean of concern and celebration.

Hisuke walks through the door of his house. "Dad my Kekkai Genkai activated just now!"

Hisuke's dad now a bit sober responds, "I figured that much." He sighs and walks towards the wall in the dining room. He removes a picture from the wall. To Hisuke's amaze their is a button behind the picture. His father presses the button. Within the next hour of waiting for a reaction from the response of the button being pressed. A knock can be heard at the door, Hisuke stands up to get it but his father raises a hand, signalling him to stay in his place. Hisuke's father opens the door and a medium sized built man stands in front of them, his glasses drooped lazily over his nose. He raises his hands to fix them. He walks pass Hisuke's father not saying a word. He grabs Hisuke by the wrist and suddenly a swirl of wind appears around them. The man grasps Hisuke by the hand and they begin to move at a teleporting speed through the village all the way back to the training towers.

"How did we-" Hisuke begins to say as the man moves away from Hisuke. With a determines look on his face he throws these pointy white things at Hisuke. Hisuke is too slow to dodge so the objects manage to make contact. They pin through his coat and sends him flying to the ground. Hisuke looks at the objects in his jacket pinning him to the ground. Paper? In the same second the man is in front of Hisuke his Bo staff in his hand pointing directly in his face.

"You need Ninjutsu." The man says as he walks towards the railing on the tower. "When you have ninjutsu I'll come to you." He climbs the railing. He stands about a thousand meters on the tower. "See you soon." He says as he falls backwards towards the ground with a salute. Hisuke looks at the man as he falls towards the ground beneath the clouds out of Hisuke's view. Hisuke sighs as he tries to put together the events that had just unfolded in front of him. He walks towards the paper that was thrown at him at such high speeds. He picks it up and sees that it is an origami of a kunai. Hisuke picks up the paper and it crumbles in his hands. Ninjutsu huh Hisuke walks towards the center of the tower. Can't train here Hisuke thinks about leaping from the tower like the strange man did, nut decides against it. He figures the stairs are a lot safer in a way.

Hisuke walks through the small forest outside of Tengakure. It was hard to find nature based places like this inside of the village. Since something was always under construction in the village being built. Hisuke now stands in the forest. My element has to be earth since paper is made from trees which are part of the earth. ?? Hisuke creates a small piece of paper in his hand. It is the size of a pebble. Hisuke looks at the paper and begins to envision a more sharper version of it. Suddenly the once rigid edges of the paper become sharp. Hisuke feels the papers edge and yanks his hand back quickly. He looks at his finger which is now bleeding a bit. "Paper cut..hahahaha" He laughs at the pun in his own words. Hisuke begins to believe that the paper is as hard as steel for some reason. Hisuke throws the small thing at the tree in front of him. Hisuke walks to the tree to see the effect of the small paper. It had dug into the tree creating a small hole the size of a fingernail. I want to fight that four eyed dude so bad. If only I did not have to learn this ninjutsu. Heck..I already know what it means. Its..Its the basic understanding of the four elements...I think. Mann this sucks in the worst way. If only I was stronger than I am now. That dude was so much faster than me...If I want to protect Tengakure and assist Lord Zachariah I must improve my abilities. I bet Lord Zachariah knows ninjutsu, he probably good at it too, not good he has to be the best. So if I want to be an Anbu under him I must be at least have part of the strength he has. Which means I have no choice but to learn this ninjutsu. My clan men must know it too. *Smiles* That's settled, ninjutsu is as good as done. Hisuke stands up and begins to meditate a little, focusing on the chakra inside of himself. Once he feel better in a way. He stops meditating and begins to head back to the towers to meet up with the strange man. I still do not know ninjutsu. But hey, fake it to you make it is my motto.

He arrives at the top of the tower where he had recently had a brief encounter with the strange man. He looks around and does not see the man at first until he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Relax I do not want to fight just yet. Let me introduce myself, I am Tugame Koutashi. A member of the same clan as you.

Hisuke looks at the man and begins to fell more comfortable knowing that they are basically family. "Nice to meet you. I assume you already know my name."

"Yes, you are the only member of the clan that is branched out of Konoha."

Hisuke cringes at the word Konoha and the man notices. Hisuke creates a small piece of paper the size of a pebble. He wills his minds to sharpen it he then throws it at the man. The man looks at the paper as it flies at him. He catches it between his fingers and it disperses in his hand.

"Very well let us begin." The man throws a sheet of paper at Hisuke. It flies pass his face and grazes his cheek, creating a small thin gash. The blood slides down his cheek as Hisuke smiles at the man, the man smiles back and unveils his Bo staff. He spins it in his hands and plays with it ignoring Hisuke. Hisuke irritated throws more small sheets of paper at him. The man spins the staff wildly in a circle to block the paper. He deflects all of the paper easily and looks at Hisuke with a sympathetic look on his face. He then begins to collapse. His body turning into paper. He grows huge monstrous wings out of his back. They to are made of paper. He begins to create swords in each of his hands made of paper.

"This is the power of the Koutaishi." He says his wings fluttering, slowly bringing him off the ground.

"Amazing!" Hisuke says as he stares at the god like being in front of him. He falls to his knees. "This is what I want. That power. The power to do anything and make the possible possible."

"You already have it. Although you may not know it now that power is waiting for you and once you get it it is your choice to do with it at your will. Will you help build the world or destroy it is you choice." Tugame flutters back to the ground and deactivates his kekkai genkai.

"With this power I will serve under Lord Zachariah..Thank you." Hisuke says to the man as he begins to leave the battle ground.

"Wait. If that is what you wish to do you must know. If the sky and fire nations go at war you will have to fight your family In Konoha. I can tell you know that. Though be warned, If we meet on opposite sides of the battle field. I will Kill you." With that he flutters away, perhaps back to Konoha. Hisuke watches him leave. If I fight someone like him at my state now I will surely die. I will get stronger and If on the sour chance our nations do collide I will Kill him and anyone who gets in my way. Anything to show my loyalty to Lord Zachariah. Hisuke leaves the tower to go back home.

Strangely the door to Hisuke's home had already been opened. That is weird, dad always closes the door. Hisuke observes the door. He notices that the lock is broken. Without a moments hesitation he bursts through the door. "Dad!!" He looks around the now messy apartment. He then sees it. His father, his body lies slumped over the table. He walks towards him slowly. He touches him on the shoulder and begins to shake him, carefully at first and then violently towards the end. A voice enters his head causing more grief. He's dead and you could not save him. You were useless yet once again. Too weak to be nothing but a burden. You think you are a ninja now that you have that headband. buddy let me tell you your ninja life is just beginning. Hisuke's look on his face as he looks up from his slain father is that of a demon. With ninjutsu now mastered, he will embark on his journey of ridding all evil from this world. For the sake of his slain father.

[Word Count 2120, requesting 10 stats, 21 jutsu points, Ninjutsu as specialty]
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 pm
Bump.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm
approved
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm
Revenge/Clan element Training

Hisuke has now seen death for the first time. The effect of people that live without boundaries. Freely walking this world with the intent to kill others, who have done no wrong. Why did my father have to die? Hisuke thinks as he stands in the empty graveyard of his village. It begins to rain as he looks down at his fathers casket. The tears now mixing with the rain. Hiding his emotions from plain view. Hisuke begins to sob loudly, his body shaking uncontrollably. He feels a hand touch his shoulder.

"Sorry for your loss." His instructor, Tugame, says pity in his voice.

"Its alright, If he wasn't killed the liquor he drank would have eventually done it anyways." Hisuke says trying to clear the mood. Still in fact truly sad at his fathers death.

"What if I could tell you that maybe just maybe, I know who did it." He says, as they begin to watch the lowering of his dads body into the ground to never rise again. Trapped under earth for all eternity.

"Tell me." Hisuke says his voice sounding quiet and dry. He has stopped crying and just once to know who killed his father so cruelly, so that he can take revenge.

"He's a debt collector for a gang in this village. If I guess correctly he is most likely the one that killed your father. They hang out at the park all the time. If you go their you will see them, for sure and what happens after that is up to you." Tugame then flutters away into the sky.

"This will be for you father." Hisuke says just as they begin to shovel the dirt onto his fathers grave. The dirt covering the corpse quickly, no time wasted. Where will I live? Hisuke's mother had offered him a place to stay, but as a ninja he wanted to make his own way in life, not borrowing money from people. Also at the time things were perfectly clicking together. Hisuke turns his back on the burial grounds and walks away, to kill everyone involved in this heinous crime. But first he would prepare himself. He would give himself one full week to master his clans techniques. Then he would inflict the pain of hell upon whom ever was involved. Hisuke began to walk past the villagers among the streets. Shuffling his way through. He arrives at the forest. He walks around for half an hour until his mind has relaxed. He sits down on a near by log. He then begins to focus on activating his kekkai genkai. He feels his concentration as it begins to work. He can feel the skin on his forehead turn to paper, but after a certain time it wears out and he reverts back to his human form. He tries again this time it works until it reaches his chin, that is when it reverts back to normal. He tries again as he begins to get used to the concentration and feels that he has caught the just of the situation. He tries on his next attempt and he makes it work until it stops at his stomach. He tries one more time. He feels his body as it begins to turn into paper. The properties being recreated, doing a gods job. Incredible Hisuke thinks as he looks at his new transformation. His body now completely made of layers of paper. He begins to laugh, "Hahahhaha."It is complete, with this strength I will kill those that do wrong. Hisuke begins to feel the power of his clan flow deeply through his paper covered veins. He falls to his knees and proclaims, "I am the descendent of God." He manipulates the paper to form small wings on his back, not as large due to his low chakra. He then creates a small paper rat. It moves around lively in his hands. "Hahahaha." Hisuke laughs at the creature. "We are one in the same, you and I." He lets the rat loose, as it begins to forward towards the village, to spy on the man that killed his father. Hisuke sits back down on the log and waits, deactivating his kekkai genkai, saving his chakra for the time being.

The paper rat returns and Hisuke disperses it, as it runs into his hands. He gains the memories of the paper rat and he sees that his targets were in the suspected place. Yes, soon they will feel my pain. I am not strong enough yet,but by the night of the full moon I will be. Until then I will learn more techniques of this ninjutsu. Earth release shall be next.

Hisuke wakes up the next morning. After an uncomfortable sleep in a whole large enough for him. Must find breakfast. Hisuke says as he begins to walk throughout the forest. He begins to look for his prey. Finally he spots a rabbit dashing into a bush from the corner of his eye. Game time. He creates a small card in his hand. He then throws it with his left hand into the bushes. He hears a whimper and a small 'thud' as the card enters the rabbits skin. Hisuke gets a closer look to observe his work. He looks at the dead rabbit. He lifts the card out of its skin and places it in his pants pocket. He lifts the rabbit up and carries it over to the place where he slept. He then creates a fire, where he roasts the rabbit. After his meal is done cooking he takes a large bite into its flesh. He almost vomits from the taste but forces it down, since it is the only food he has for now.

With a full stomach, Hisuke stands in the center of an open field. Today he would train his earth elemental jutsus. Hisuke begins to do numerous hands signs. This was of a new technique that he would be attempting. He slaps his hands towards the ground and says, " Earth release, Double suicide death technique." He is the quickly vaulted underground. He feels the earth vibrating in a place nearby. He travels their underground. Once he is under the being he grabs the heel of the animal. He then drags it under the earth where he slits its throat. He emerges from the ground blood smeared on his hands. His left hand carrying the head of the fox. Success. Hisuke throws the head onto the ground. Hisuke then begins to start on learning something new to him. This one will bee a lot more easier. Since it is his birth power. Hisuke creates a clone of paper and it begins to replicate it into his appearance, channeling his chakra into it. He looks back at the clone a replica of himself. We are ready. Hisuke thinks as he walks off towards the village.

Hisuke moves through the crowd of people in the village. He finally arrives at the park. He walks over towards a crowd of men playing cards. Hisuke watches them play. He observes their styles and from what he is able to see he notices that the leader is the one sitting down shuffling the deck. Hisuke watches as the man draws a card. another man sitting opposite draws a card to. The man noticeably gulps as Hisuke watched his Adams apple bob. He must owe a debt to this gang of thugs. Hisuke watches as they both reveal their cards. The man draws an ace. He won! However the man draws a joker. He smiles as he looks at the man. Looks like today is not your lucky day." The man says as he draws a katana.

Hisuke steps into the center of his attention. "Wait. I"ll take his debt. I challenge you to a card game too. If I win, the men is free, If I do not you may have both of our lives." Hisuke looks into the eyes of the man as he nods and signals for Hisuke to take a seat. "But boss he;s just a kid."One of his workers complain. Their boss remains quiet.

"You may deal the cards." Hisuke says to the man as he begins to shuffle the cards. Making a ruffling sound. He hands Hisuke a car and Hisuke reaches out his hand to take it. Hisuke hands him his card and they both simultaneously flip their cards. Hisuke flips his card, which he had changed into a joker. the man flips over his card. He looks at the card in shock.

"Whats wrong?" Hisuke says a smirk on his face.

The man reveals the card to everyone in the crown. It is that of the grim reaper. Hisuke had changed the card when he touched it. "Whats wrong?? Don't like your fortune." With a flick of his wrist Hisuke throws a card at the mans forehead he falls backwards dead. Hisuke remains sitting on the ground. "Who is up next?" He says as he looks around him. Some of the people are running frightened, however the gang members are staying preparing themselves to fight. remains seated at the center of all of them. He begins to do hand signs as he moves under ground. About three meters away he snatches a man under ground.He slits his throat with a card and the man re emerges dead. Hisuke looks at the remaining members. He creates two cards in each of his hands. He then slings them forward at the two men nearest him. The cards hit the men in the chest and since they are hard as steel and very sharp the men die. Hisuke stands in the center of about four bodies. He feels some what relieved that the whole situation is over.

"How does it feel?" A familiar voice behind Hisuke says.

"Tugame...It feels great I guess.I men this power is close to that of a gods." Hisuke looks at Tugame.

"I felt the same way when I killed my first bunch. Only difference was I was five." He snickers to himself.

"What do you want?" Hisuke asks,slowly feeling annoyed.

"Just congratulating you, but it took you forever." He says smiling.

"Whatever.' Hisuke says his back now turned to the man as he begins to walk off into the night.

"Wait a sec, we are family." The man protests. "You do not have to be alone in this." He says with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I do not want your pity, so if you would excuse m-" Hisuke begins to say as a card flies past him. Hisuke instinctively ducks. He then throws a card of his own back at Tugame. Tugame catches the card and sends it flying back even faster, with more of a zip. The card connects with Hisuke and Hiduke disperses. "Clone huh." Tugame says as he looks around. Hisuke tugs at the mans feet and pulls him under the ground. Hisuke reveals himself as the winner of the match. He comes back from underneath the ground. He then begins to continue his walk forward to the village.

Hisuke lays on the ground his arms behind his head stretched out lazily. He had just finished eating and he began to think. I may need to get used to killing. Lord Zachariah must expect that from me.I want to become his right hand. So when he tells me yo kill someone I will not hesitate. Its better to get my hands dirty early anyway. He yawns and turns on his side. To tell the truth since all of this began happening he began to harden his heart. Slowly Hisuke was becoming more prideful and selfish. Today he had learned three new jutsus. So that was a enough to qualify him for a well deserved long nap. Though he knew it would not be king for soon he would meet the Tenkage, he just felt it.

[Word Count 2,027 and 500 Words for Small Paper constructs Mastered, 1,500 Words for Big constructs Mastered.]

Also 10 stats and 20 jp
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:27 pm
bump.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300